2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I'd like your advice guys!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 09:15 PM
SynfulSeraph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up I'd like your advice guys!

Hey guys,

Been back and forth in and out for the longest time. I got a Tiburon GT for a while to toy with but it was totaled thanks to a retard who wasn't paying attention and I'm back in the market. Lookin at the Evo that I originally wanted but was shied away from.

Only problem is I'm also in deep consideration between the 350z. I like the looks of the 350, the interior kills to me. It's a badass car and I like RWD. I know it's more expensive to modify, I mean 5k+ just to FI the car. However the Evo is always my first love. I have yet to OWN my very own AWD vehicle. I've driven plenty of them but not on a daily basis. Maybe you guys could give me pro's con's and/or reviews as to what I should do. Hopefully you guys can help me out in my decision cause I intend to go within the week. So please if you all can help a fellow car enthusiast out it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS GUYS!
Old 09-29-2004, 10:33 PM
AceJ587

The truly best way for you to decide: Test drive both cars. You SEEM to want the EVO more, so go with it.

The EVO handles better and is a faster car (until 110ish anyway lol),. The Z turns more heads, has two less doors (and Seats) and is hands down, a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH Better looking car. A simple test drive helps 99% of us, decide which we Really want.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:05 PM
omen68x

Sorry to hear about your loss. (I've had one car totaled and one stolen.) Hope everyone involved was OK.

You say the EVO is your first love, so go with it. You'll regret not going with your first choice (like I do by going with silver instead of white).

The first time I saw the Z Roadster, I knew that I wanted it. The next car was a distant second for me. If I was going to spend $30K+ ($41K in my case) for a car, I wanted it to stand out from the crowd. While I do like the EVOs. Only car enthusiasts can tell the difference and know what makes them special. But, if the best bang for your buck (hp/$) is more important, go with the EVO.

Biggest Bang for Your Buck (according to CARGO magazine)
1. Ford Mustang GT
2. Pontiac GTO
3. Subaru Impreza WRX STi
4. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (RS)
5. Cadillac CTS-V
Old 09-30-2004, 03:05 AM
Amnbex

Originally posted by omen68x

Biggest Bang for Your Buck (according to CARGO magazine)
1. Ford Mustang GT
2. Pontiac GTO
3. Subaru Impreza WRX STi
4. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (RS)
5. Cadillac CTS-V
HTF is a GTO good "bang for the buck"?

And I really hope they mean the new GT, not the old one.