Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My car is totaled.......

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2002, 11:56 AM
droideka

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy

Goddamnit!!! That's horrible news, Jeremy! So sorry you had to lose your car, but at least it saved your life. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and let us all know if we can help you find another Z.
Old 10-28-2002, 11:56 AM
BILL T
Charter Member #61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry - 'wish you a speedy recovery.....err..... you DO remember the $500 I lent you just before the crash?
Old 10-28-2002, 11:58 AM
aZnchic

i wuz at the car show this wknd and u were the kind man that told us where to park...i am SO SORRY this happened to u...but like everyone says...at least u r ok. i don't know if this wud b any consolation to u, but i wuz tellin drdrilz that i liked your car the best at the show.....

at least it had an achievement (Best Nissan at Z Club Car show) b4 this horrible thing happened...
Old 10-28-2002, 12:12 PM
LA-Z

This really sucks, I know what you are going through, similar thing happened with me and my 93 300ZX TT, the shock of wrecking your car, the shock of being in a bad accident, all the drama surronding it. It's tough man, Hopefully the memory loss is temp. (which it should be). Take it easy, rest up, and we will see you back on the road soon.
Old 10-28-2002, 12:15 PM
jfive

there was a ls touring in indiana
Old 10-28-2002, 12:29 PM
88 Shrio Special

Jeremy Was that at Mansell and 400?? I heard there was an accident, and I was on 400S. I looked over and saw a Lemans Sunset. Man I am sorry to see that . I am glad you are ok, It looked bad. I was at the Car show and that car was NICE.
Be greatfull you were not seriously injured. Karl
Old 10-28-2002, 12:43 PM
jtree007
Charter Member #53

Man..I that is terrible.... I could not immagine what is going on in your mind...after the wait I would be going crazy...Glad to hear you are ok that is the most important thing. Atlanta drivers are not the safest....there is not a day that I don't see a near miss or have to avoid one myself.... hopefully you can get this all settled qutickly and back in the drivrs seat of a Z...
Old 10-28-2002, 12:50 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude this is wierd, my insurance agent called today, inquiring about the quote, and she said there was a person that could not get insurance from out company on a car, not sure what car(we think it may have been a 300zx) anyway.

so while on the phone she said she thought the Z was beiutiful, but today she saw a lemans Z wrecked on mansell road. Im going out on a limb and gonna saw that was you. Horrible to hear that, if it helps any, as of saterday, gwinett place nissan had the exact car you wrecked touring in lemans in stick. they were getting MSRP. I donno if you can get the insurance worked out that quickly or if you want to replace it at all. just thought that might be something youd like to know.
Old 10-28-2002, 01:12 PM
alphaz

Hey Jermey,
This is Rick, we were together at The Town Center Nissan Car Show on Oct. the 19th. We were parked next to each other and we had both of our Z's up on the racks that day.
I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. As everyone else is saying the Z can be replaced, you can not. I hope that your memory lapses will go away with time and you are better soon.
Sorry I missed you winning "THE BEST NISSAN at Z CLUB CAR SHOW" at Sutherlin this past weekend.
If there is a silver linning to this grey cloud, you can now order a "TRACK MODEL" and get the rear diffusers as standard equipment. I hope you remember what we talked about at Town Center and it brings a smile you your face.
If you need anything give a call @678-549-3199.

Hope you are better soon,
Rick
Old 10-28-2002, 01:26 PM
LowFuel

Unhappy

Get well soon!!! Both you and your Z....
Old 10-28-2002, 01:36 PM
ezee

Jeremy, real sorry to hear that. Hope your injuries heal quickly, and the insurance company settles up so you can order your next Z real soon!
Old 10-28-2002, 01:42 PM
fatZo

sorry to hear that. hope you get well soon
Old 10-28-2002, 01:44 PM
Jill

Wow, Jeremy, I am so sorry to hear about this. At least you are okay; I hope your memory comes back a.s.a.p. As everyone else has said, the car can be replaced, you can not, so luckily for that, you are okay. We're all wishing the best for you.
Old 10-28-2002, 01:46 PM
DIGItonium

I'm having tough times too...

Climbed over a curb...
Washed car... paint chip the door edge when it lightly bumped into this concrete block (i really mean lightly).
Scraped left bottom side of bumper turning into driveway at dealership.... my salesguy was in passenger side and we were both shocked it happened. The driveway wasn't steep at all, and all i did was crawl to it so i can back out.
Old 10-28-2002, 01:52 PM
Boomer

Default Re: Re: My car is totaled.......

Originally posted by Boomer
Scary, I'm glad you are alive, Jeremy. Did you have the side airbags and did they deploy? Did all your airbags deploy? If you were t-boned, all your airbags should have deployed. I know you are hurt and I'm not trying to be insensitive, but safety is important to all of us and from your description of the accident, you were blindsided and had no chance to try avoidance measures. I think a majority of our members would like to know if your passive restraints worked. It sounds like you are lucky to be alive.

I know about the memory loss problem, so I won't ask you anything else, I just want to wish you a speedy recovery and keep posting us w/updates when you can. I promise I'll post you back and I'm sure a lot of us on the forum will too.

Boomer
I just read the regular posts and I am really glad to hear that all your airbags worked. With all the trucks and SUVs, cars are at a distinct disadvantage in heavy traffic. That's why I was never bothered by the Z's weight. Get well soon.
Old 10-28-2002, 01:57 PM
CoachZ

My condolences on the car -- speedy recovery!
Josh
Old 10-28-2002, 02:05 PM
GUido

Damn Jeremy,

That's horrible. With all the rain we've been having the last few days, stuff like this was bound to happen. People in Atlanta do NOT know how to drive in inclement weather of any kind. Rain snow, fog... it's like their brains just turn off. Sorry it was your Z that got it, but thank GOD you are okay.

You and your wife looked so happy to finally get your Z when we were at Town Center the other weekend.... it sucks losing it this way.

Get well soon,

-Will
Old 10-28-2002, 02:08 PM
Rogue350z
!!HR TT!!

Default Re: Re: My car is totaled.......

Originally posted by Boomer
Scary, I'm glad you are alive, Jeremy. Did you have the side airbags and did they deploy? Did all your airbags deploy? If you were t-boned, all your airbags should have deployed. I know you are hurt and I'm not trying to be insensitive, but safety is important to all of us and from your description of the accident, you were blindsided and had no chance to try avoidance measures. I think a majority of our members would like to know if your passive restraints worked. It sounds like you are lucky to be alive.

I know about the memory loss problem, so I won't ask you anything else, I just want to wish you a speedy recovery and keep posting us w/updates when you can. I promise I'll post you back and I'm sure a lot of us on the forum will too.

Boomer
My memory is getting better in the last couple of hours. I can remember stuff from over 5 minutes now.

Talked to my wife, she went to get some pics. The front airbags went off. The curtain and side did not............here is a pic of the car...
Attached Thumbnails My car is totaled.......-lemans350z.jpg  
Old 10-28-2002, 02:11 PM
drivebywire

Get well soon. Forget about the car; good news is that you are safe and well.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:13 PM
nicotrain

Default good you're alive

hey man..count your blessings..you are alive and that's what's important. what's next for you? another z? waiting for one is going to be a b*tch!

and what's going to happen to your car now? do you want to sell me the wheels?

Quick Reply: My car is totaled.......