Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Whats with all the TROLLS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 10:53 AM
JP00SS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by honda troll
When you make personal attacks against a car and/or its owners, that's what gets them flying in here at it's defense.

I agree totally. Just because a owner of a car that is not a 350Z posts in defense of his/her car, doesn't make them a troll. Its stupid unintelligent posts that makes a troll in my book. I love the new 350 and thats why I come to this site to learn more about it.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:36 AM
acid burn

Here's what I want: a Trolls section. If enough people give the thread a negative rating, then the thread should automatically be transferred there.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:36 AM
Roush360r

This isnt' a S2000 Forum. What car does it perform that costs twice as much as it? any Porsche ( except the base Porsche Boxster ) beats it...

Im just not a fan of the S2000...

I wouldnt bash the 350Z because I really like it. Hence me being on this forum.

-Ryan
Old 11-01-2002, 11:46 AM
Michael-Dallas

Originally posted by JP00SS
I agree totally. Just because a owner of a car that is not a 350Z posts in defense of his/her car, doesn't make them a troll. Its stupid unintelligent posts that makes a troll in my book. I love the new 350 and thats why I come to this site to learn more about it.
I lurk on other boards so, personally, I have no problems w/ [regular] "visitors" lurking or posting on this board. I'm interested to hear what they have to say as long as the contribution is constructive. Hell, there's no such thing as a perfect car so I'm even interested to hear criticism also as long as it's constructive.

However, destructive criticisms, attacks, and flames have no place here (or anywhere else for that matter) and that should apply to everybody -- 350Z and non-350Z owners alike. I'm assuming we're all adults here.

Welcome to the board JP00SS, I know your first posts have been received on a bad start, but I hope you stick around, learn more about the 350, contribute your expertise on the LS-1 (in a non-confrontational way, of course), and enjoy your stay.

Michael.
Old 11-01-2002, 04:57 PM
CoachZ

Originally posted by droidekaus
Automotive Homocides.
As much as I loved this one, it sounds most like a CSI: Miami episode.

Why not just a Track and Racing forum? It could then be applicable to all the sanctioned events too...

Josh
Old 11-01-2002, 06:52 PM
JP00SS

Originally posted by Michael-Dallas
I lurk on other boards so, personally, I have no problems w/ [regular] "visitors" lurking or posting on this board. I'm interested to hear what they have to say as long as the contribution is constructive. Hell, there's no such thing as a perfect car so I'm even interested to hear criticism also as long as it's constructive.

However, destructive criticisms, attacks, and flames have no place here (or anywhere else for that matter) and that should apply to everybody -- 350Z and non-350Z owners alike. I'm assuming we're all adults here.

Welcome to the board JP00SS, I know your first posts have been received on a bad start, but I hope you stick around, learn more about the 350, contribute your expertise on the LS-1 (in a non-confrontational way, of course), and enjoy your stay.

Michael.
Thanks
Old 11-01-2002, 08:21 PM
soslo

There needs to be 3 sections added:
1. Street Racing (encounters, stories, whatever you want to call it).
2. Raod Racing/AutoX/etc
3. Drag Racing

Then all of the flame wars and racing/speed claims are already sorted somewhat and you don't have autocrossers and drag racers slapping each other around.

This might also relieve some of the posts that end with "well, you are just trying to compensate for an abnormally small *****...but if you bought a Z, this wouldn't be an issue One person in particular has a real problem posting without bringing this up...so perhaps a fourth section should be added: "quick, talk about the erectile dysfunction of someone else before he defends his car"
Old 11-01-2002, 11:06 PM
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic

Why not just make a "Troll Forum"?
Old 11-02-2002, 04:38 AM
mav

Originally posted by Roush360r
This isnt' a S2000 Forum. What car does it perform that costs twice as much as it? any Porsche ( except the base Porsche Boxster ) beats it...
I've raced and beaten a new 911 Carrera on two separate occassions. Its not about the car, its about how you drive the car.

And I don't consider myself a troll, at least I don't think so. I did have a 350Z on order but decided against it and look for an used 97 or newer NSX instead. Nevertheless, still a great car and a nice forum.