Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

Complete List of Service Warnings

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 05:41 AM
jrofman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete List of Service Warnings

I did a search for the list, or a link, and couldn't find it. Can someone direct my to a list of all the 350z service warnings (apparently there are more than 30) since I am taking in my car monday to have some of them fixed. I am wondering if there is anything I am missing.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:53 AM
Zcool

If you're not expeirencing any additional problems than the ones you actually detect they will only apply the TSB instructions to those not to potential or possible problems that your afraid you might develop because others had it. Relax and enjoy your Z. Stop worrying about what could go wrong.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:33 PM
jrofman

Its a little difficult to ignore the fact that I probably need my top replaced, again. In addition, I need a new air conditioner, the fact that it smells like tar when I use it, and I have already had that problem addressed once, along with my top twice.

Don't forget the kick plates that I had repaired. And since I am curious about the LSD turning on in the middle of a downshift left turn at 15 miles per hour that killed all accelleration in my car multiple times and almost caused an accident, its pretty hard to enjoy a car that on every minute of free time I have I am taking it to the dealer to have something else looked at. Lets see what else. I think my seat is fraying. I don't have to complain about my radio, since I had it replaced. I don't have the cupping on the tires, yet. My car doesn't pull to the right, yet. My windows close, for now. My tranny doesn't grind, thankfully. But I am curious, because I am sure I am missing something.

Originally posted by Zcool
If you're not expeirencing any additional problems than the ones you actually detect they will only apply the TSB instructions to those not to potential or possible problems that your afraid you might develop because others had it. Relax and enjoy your Z. Stop worrying about what could go wrong.
Old 06-05-2004, 05:50 AM
SeanG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by jrofman
I don't have the cupping on the tires, yet. My car doesn't pull to the right, yet. My windows close, for now. My tranny doesn't grind, thankfully. But I am curious, because I am sure I am missing something.
All cars have some issues. They are not perfect no matter what you buy. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with your Z has not been a good one. Hopefully it will come to a point where you can truly enjoy your ride.

By the way, my Air Conditioner smells bad too. But, only when it has been running and I shut it off. The air that continues to come out smells bad. This also happened on my Eclipse Spyder as well. But, it finally went away after 1 years heavy use. This may be normal among new cars. But, if yours smells bad when it is on and running, then I would complain too.

They are right, if you are not experiencing some of the TSB problems then you really shouldn't be worrying about them.