Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 12:20 PM
vqturbotec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Very Ridiculous Techs

This is a FI matter please read

This post is to inform the public on the type of work one should not expect.Such as spending 20k 30k and 40k on forced induction and getting used parts when ur paying for new and such,or purchasing used parts that were said to be good that were not.perviously working for a very successful So Cal shop or so i thought.I slowly but surly got caught in a web of lying and stealing from customers.As i tryed to personally fix the deceptivness working late on customer cars to keep them happy 1 even 2 in the morning replacing damaged parts out of my own pocket that were never damaged. Putting used old turbo kits that have been to over 100 track events on cars and selling them as new kits then charging the customer to fix it.Made me start judging my morals So i told the boss how i felt and every time there was an answer the customer knows,things break,etc.I was fired and replaced which is all good no hard fillings at all.(now i can sleep at night)i just think its better to come clean in the end and thats why i posted this.I was told i was not fired but there was no work for me.okay a kid off the street replaced me with no automotive experence im sorry thats false he changed tires. then the boss called me i need you to take a g35x apart and put it in a coupe (g35coupeX) well u can stick it were the sun dont shine.And i really hope u **** ur self when u see this. i will not say names but if u would like to reply fill free we can talk it out

Any ways if i worked on your car i did it to the best of my ability as a six year certifed tech and i aplogize to the people that my pervious company screwed

Like You Told Me Its Just Business
Old 06-23-2007, 12:24 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post the company's name and flame on.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:27 PM
drivenCSZ

uh oh
Old 06-23-2007, 12:28 PM
ryan350z

.... all i can say is wow

Your better off to be away from that. I gave up a job that paid me 6 times as much as the work I do now, because my boss was unethical. I had a hard time telling people this line of BS to get there life savings to invest. Good news for me he is now facing the Music of his mis dealings. It always catches up with you in the end.

GOOD MOVE ON YOUR PART TO GET AWAY

Ryan
Old 06-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by vqturbotec

This post is to inform the public on the type of work one should not expect.Such as spending 20k 30k and 40k on forced induction and getting used parts when ur paying for new and such,or purchasing used parts that were said to be good that were not.perviously working for a very successful So Cal shop or so i thought.I slowly but surly got caught in a web of lying and stealing from customers.As i tryed to personally fix the deceptivness working late on customer cars to keep them happy 1 even 2 in the morning replacing damaged parts out of my own pocket that were never damaged. Putting used old turbo kits that have been to over 100 track events on cars and selling them as new kits then charging the customer to fix it.Made me start judging my morals So i told the boss how i felt and every time there was an answer the customer knows,things break,etc.I was fired and replaced which is all good no hard fillings at all.(now i can sleep at night)i just think its better to come clean in the end and thats why i posted this.I was told i was not fired but there was no work for me.okay a kid off the street replaced me with no automotive experence im sorry thats false he changed tires. then the boss called me i need you to take a g35x apart and put it in a coupe (g35coupeX) well u can stick it were the sun dont shine.And i really hope u **** ur self when u see this. i will not say names but if u would like to reply fill free we can talk it out

Any ways if i worked on your car i did it to the best of my ability as a six year certifed tech and i aplogize to the people that my pervious company screwed

Can't post something like this without names. Lots of potential customers out there that could be saved a lot of money and time by providing names.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:35 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Who was it? Do we know them? Are any of us former customers?

Cmon give! Who was it so we know not to go there?
Old 06-23-2007, 12:38 PM
FairladyZ06

Yeah I've had problems in the past before about parts being replaced by used parts even tho I paid for new. I had FI on 2 of my previous cars, and because of all the crap you have to go thru when something breaks, it really makes me ancy when I think about FI on the Z. There are plenty of honest people out there working for shops, but it seems like no matter what caliber shop it is... theres always that one a$$hole who just cares about money. Funny thing is thats the kind of guy that drives customers away bringing business down.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:38 PM
coachk
Banned

UH OH is right....This doesn't look good....but I'm subscribing
Old 06-23-2007, 12:39 PM
VQ-TECH

Originally Posted by vqturbotec

So your in San Diego huh? 100 track events? Does this company name Start with a V and end with a T? Maybe a 3 letter word?

I think its obvious..
Old 06-23-2007, 12:51 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by VQ-TECH
So your in San Diego huh? 100 track events? Does this company name Start with a V and end with a T? Maybe a 3 letter word?

I think its obvious..
yeah i was going to assume that too.. but i didn't want to pass judgement with hearing Mr. A's side.. i have done that in the past.. not really fair to Mr. A
Old 06-23-2007, 12:52 PM
98intrigue

Originally Posted by VQ-TECH

I think its obvious..
I was thinking the same thing...

VDT...Venereal Disease Technicians
Old 06-23-2007, 12:56 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

facts please. if not I will close this as we don't need anymore 20 pg. BS threads in this section.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:56 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thread title...Very Ridiculous Techs
Old 06-23-2007, 01:09 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by sentry65
thread title...Very Ridiculous Techs

I think we have a winner ^^^^^^^ Good eye for detail
Old 06-23-2007, 01:13 PM
vqturbotec

the facts are what i said people have been buying garbage for a retail price and i got tried of seeing people drop every last dime on it
Old 06-23-2007, 01:15 PM
mw9

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

what the hell is the name of the company
Old 06-23-2007, 01:18 PM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

This is VRT for sure....

In fact, I know that project exactly (G35X sedan into the coupe), and know who the customer is (coupe's). The sedan's customer traded cars with VRT (their/someone's coupe) on a temporary basis until the project is complete.

Wow.....

Now tell me guys (my fellow members on my350z.com)...was I not right for exposing VRT and Michael (or whomever lese runs it) for being utterly incompetent. In fact, in the earlier thread, Michael was cought absolutely red-handed in lying (at most), or being competely incosistent (at least) about the dyno cheet that he gave a customer and the one that was obtained by GTM when the customer left VRT and went to GTM.

THIS IS VRT's NAIL IN THE COFFIN imho.

And i don't feel bad about it at all, as these kinds of guys should have no place on these forums!!!!

Last edited by GurgenPB; 06-23-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:18 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
facts please. if not I will close this as we don't need anymore 20 pg. BS threads in this section.
i say lock it till the parties come to the thread... because its going to turn into another VRT bashing thread
Old 06-23-2007, 01:19 PM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

BTW...thank you vqturbotec for exposing these guys.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:20 PM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by ZU L8R

What facts would u like to no

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs