Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Wiring an underglow kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 03:47 PM
03_350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to>>>tMaCZLoVeR4LiFE>>
not hard to do under the car there are two like channels for the sides, one of them depending on the length of the bulbs you won't be able to place the light on the passenger side into the channel, the drivers side will accomodate i think mine are 2 feet long the front is simply in the crevice where the bumper rounds out and the rear i zipped and clipped to the space where my stock exhaust used to take up all the room, wiring is easy when you buy the kit it's just finding a place to hide them usually under the wheel well coverings work fine. From the back follow the brake lines and run the wire in the space on their clips. The rear was kind of hard because you have to find a place to run them before the brake lines start other than that if you buy the kit everything is included even the clips for mounting up under the body also the wiring harness is really easy if you can do speakers you can do this even a switch. <<<<end

Why was it that i needed a body kit? im also thinking of adding some sort of reflective material underneath the car something not visible of course but to throw light even more under the car, id love to here any suggestion
Old 06-09-2004, 04:28 PM
tMaCZLoVeR4LiFE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

k...thanks for the info