Notices
Autocross/Road SCCA Solo II, SCCA Club Racing, Redline Track Events, Speed Trial, Speed Ventures, Grand-Am Cup, JGTC, Procar Australia

Two fall HPDE/Time Trial events this fall - VIR,CMP

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Stack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two fall HPDE/Time Trial events this fall - VIR,CMP

Hey everyone, just a heads-up about our upcoming events this fall...

September 11-12 VIR Patriot Course
This is a new circuit at VIR, the smallest of the three at 1.1 miles it is also the busiest. Because of its size and technicality we are requiring intermediate or better experience level (generally 3 or more events and having been signed-off for solo sessions). We are gearing this event towards the Solo I time trial people, so instruction will be optional. Here's the pricing structure:
  • Lapping with instructor: $150 each day
  • Lapping without instructor: $100 each day
  • Instructor entry: $50 both days
  • Time Trial entry included in above fees for properly equiped cars

October 23-24: Carolina Motorsports Park
Online registration available
Standard HPDE/Time Trial format here. $245 both days for club members and Z drivers, $265 otherwise. Three student groups based on experience level. Each group will get three 30 minute track sessions per day plus classroom instruction. 1st timers and novices welcome. Convertibles must have SCCA approved 4-pt roll protection w/SFI padding.

For the most up-to-date info, visit www.timetrials.net

Thanks!!
Stacy King
Track Events Coordinator
Triangle Z Club, NC
Old 06-25-2004, 02:39 AM
Stack

C6! Can't wait!

I'll locate your file and see if Fritz did an evaluation for you from April. What club did you run with at Road Atlanta? If we can get some feedback from that event, we may be able to work something out.

We usually don't do one day entries at CMP, but if it was necessary, it would be $150. We'd prefer it be for the Saturday. You really need both days at CMP to get the most out of it though.

There are also some other events before then... NASA on VIR North Course and the Alfa Club on VIR South Course - both in August.

-Stacy
Old 06-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Stack

Check out www.nasaproracing.com (national site) and www.nasaracing.net (Virginia regional site) for more info on their events. I've heard mixed reviews on their events - never been to one myself, I'm thinking of trying to go to that one as well, but it's kinda steep IMO for North Course ($300).

Registration is open now for CMP and VIR in September.

-Stacy