Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Spring installation Northern Virginia/MD/DC area

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 01:16 PM
TakeiteZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring installation Northern Virginia/MD/DC area

Hey all,
I was reading through some old posts and some people have payed outrageous prices for spring installs. So a thought popped up in my head....

My friends dad owns a car care shop and we have our own bay on one end of the shop, where we do most of the work on our cars. We've swapped motors, done brake jobs, just about anything you can think of ourselves since my friend, Mike, is pretty much a car god and im not too bad myself.

Anywho, to the point, we won't mind making some money on the side when we're both off of our jobs and would be willing to do spring installations on 350Z's (and perhaps G35c's considering its pretty much the same kind of suspension set up) for a price of $150- Considering that some other people have payed up to $300, it seems like a good deal.

In between our crew, we've done close to 30 suspension swaps/set ups (anywhere from coilovers to spring installs to sway bars and control arms.) Cars have included my 350Z, an S2000, and Acura's and Honda's of all sorts. All professional tools will be used to do the job, including a wall mounted spring compressor.

Time is gonna be around an hour (maybe less, about how long it took us to put in my Hotchkis front and rear springs in) and we'd probably do them over the weekend sometime. We would consider doing alignments as well but unfortunately my Z doesn't fit on the alignment rack anymore, so i doubt any other ones will either.

Let me know if anyone is interested!