Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

8 piston Brembos

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 12:35 PM
FairladyZ06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The guy said it fits all those applications because in todays day and age, there are so many retro fit systems out there. People swapping Sti brembos into Z's and etc. He is generalizing the subject and just claiming it will fit if you make the proper brackets etc... which in my mind is pointless. The time and money you will put into making this run properly is very inefficient IMHO. I recommend just getting the StopTech kit which comes in various stages for everyones budget, the stock brembos that people sell in the forum which BTW are phenomenal if you dont have them on your Z. Definitely a world of difference from the stock braking system. There are lots of options for the Z, dont waste your money on an Ebay part with all the complications involved like JetPilot said.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:13 PM
will350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FairladyZ06
The guy said it fits all those applications because in todays day and age, there are so many retro fit systems out there. People swapping Sti brembos into Z's and etc. He is generalizing the subject and just claiming it will fit if you make the proper brackets etc... which in my mind is pointless. The time and money you will put into making this run properly is very inefficient IMHO. I recommend just getting the StopTech kit which comes in various stages for everyones budget, the stock brembos that people sell in the forum which BTW are phenomenal if you dont have them on your Z. Definitely a world of difference from the stock braking system. There are lots of options for the Z, dont waste your money on an Ebay part with all the complications involved like JetPilot said.
If I were going to fork over the cash for a Stoptech kit I would go AP Racing anyday...
Old 06-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok two comments:

8 piston on the 'high end Z'? L-O-L!

and who swaps STi brakes onto a Z? LOLSQW!!