Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

*Tein MONO Flex-Review & Install Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Sea Bass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great, Alberto, and thanks for the detailed install pics and notes. Now that you've had them on for a little longer, do you notice anything particular? It's always so hard to judge a suspension on initial impression.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:37 PM
aarrgghh

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts

Question for you, does the tien mono flex move the rear spring to be over the shock, or is the spring separate and in the factory position (off the lower arm)?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:02 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Z Phil
Looks great, Alberto, and thanks for the detailed install pics and notes. Now that you've had them on for a little longer, do you notice anything particular? It's always so hard to judge a suspension on initial impression.
I still love them, no complaints, no squeeks or rattles. My most aggressive settings are 0 front, 2 rear, that gives my setup very neutral handling with a hint of understeer which is what I want, with 500+whp though a little thottle and its oversteer Im used to the slightly stiff "soft" ride the car feels great.

I also got a new center console piece ($80!!) and recut the hole slightly higher up so it would sit in more flush, Im much happier. I promise I'll take some daytime pics soon, maybe today after work and post em.

Originally Posted by aarrgghh
Question for you, does the tien mono flex move the rear spring to be over the shock, or is the spring separate and in the factory position (off the lower arm)?
It retains factory position in the rear
Old 08-17-2007, 05:03 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mavtais
subscribed. Holy $H!+ your car looks so hi-tech on the inside with all those gages and lights. Are you driving an airplane?
When I go WOT through a few gears I sometimes think Im gonna take off