Old 05-16-2009, 01:25 PM
B1nKs
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still no review.. Fail
Old 04-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Rick let me know if you ever want to do anything with these. Trade for a pair of Ohlins Road and Tracks with about 500 miles on them, or sell them outright.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What's up Kwame? Breaking the z down to bare bones (no bling). Planning to keep the crucial components such as this suspension, endless brakes, ARC radiator, etc. this car still has the same mileage from 3 years ago and will be much of the same for at least another 2.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I hear ya. I'm just exploring my options as it looks like I will be forced to keep and use my Rear Roberuta cup kit and switch to a true coilover setup in the rear. I think the only rear true coilover setup I would consider getting rid of my Ohlins for are a pair of ZEALs. With that said, I understand your plans but if you decide to switch to different coils or want to swap to Ohlins, keep me in mind.

I'm glad to see you back and active in the community. I hope all is well with the family.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Kwame
I hear ya. I'm just exploring my options as it looks like I will be forced to keep and use my Rear Roberuta cup kit and switch to a true coilover setup in the rear. I think the only rear true coilover setup I would consider getting rid of my Ohlins for are a pair of ZEALs. With that said, I understand your plans but if you decide to switch to different coils or want to swap to Ohlins, keep me in mind.

I'm glad to see you back and active in the community. I hope all is well with the family.
I saw those. I remember watching a video online somewhere with a sequence of cars clearing driveways with the kit installed. Sick stuff.

If you switch to Zeals, they're really amazing. I instantly fell in love with their brakes and suspension. I can see why they charge such a premium. My car is super slammed and the ride is still as smooth as butter.

I pop my head in here and there and will probably be more involved in a few years when I can actually start racing again (fingers crossed). Definitely glad to see some familiar faces around. The landdscape and demographic has changed drastically. The marketplace is a nightmare lol.

Hope all is well brother.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:24 AM
SirMichael

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you decide to swap springs let me know Ill take them off your hands. I have the same setup running 14/16 and wouldn't mind swapping to a lighter spring rate for daily driving.

-Michael