Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

DO NOT buy anything from JIC USA

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nano
Honestly, I found this whole issue very childish. I've been following the threads for some time and in most of them you only brag(spam) about your setup in this absurd abscure way no one can figure out. I don't know the reasons why you want to keep it a secret, and I don't recall you ever making any effort to explain anything(and I honestly can't care less at this point). You don't want to reveal your setup for whatever reason... Fine... but don't bust a vein if I make fun of you for posts like these. LOL
100th post in this thread!

Anyways, childish eh? You are one to judge. "LOL" You are correct, I have posted that it CAN BE DONE, however like I stated, I could not release the actual sizes. Hmmm, how hard is it to do your own damn research? Victor did it in one friggin day for crying out loud. I do remember in one thread (more recent), that I was "bragging" in a sense because I knew that it would bother Enthuz a bit since he was so adamant about persuing this information for some odd reason. Why should I have to fully explain my reasoning to a bunch of strangers on a forum that have never done anything for me??? Also, I tried to be courteous via pm to Enthuz when he initially asked me via pm. If you guys spent as much energy *****ing about this on figuring out correct sizes and offsets, you would have figured it out by now!

Back to our regularly scheduled program
Old 09-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Nano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey! Hope it's not news to you, but this is the 350z messageboard! Where total strangers, related only by the fact they own the same friking car, research, discuss and exchange information, you know? For the advancement of the entire community and the enhancement of the "owning a 350z" experience thing?

Actually with your 5zigen-created-a-special-custom-offset-for-me and a couple of other mumbo-jumbo-rotora-fitment(which I can't find right now) related to this issue, you just managed to created missinformation and confusion.

Since we are on subject, and it appears we now know pretty much all low offset 17" FN01RC will fit 14" brakes... do you really have a oneofakind custom offset or was it just BS?

sorry for straying from the JIC sucks topic

Last edited by Nano; 09-01-2005 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Nano
Hey! Hope it's not news to you, but this is the 350z messageboard! Where total strangers, related only by the fact they own the same friking car, research, discuss and exchange information, you know? For the advancement of the entire community and the enhancement of the "owning a 350z" experience thing?

Actually with your 5zigen-created-a-special-custom-offset-for-me and a couple of other mumbo-jumbo(which I can't find right now) related to this issue, you just managed to created missinformation and confusion.

Since it appears we now know pretty much all low offset 17: FN01RC will fit 14" brakes... do you really have a oneofakind custom offset or was it just BS?

sorry for straying from the JIC sucks topic
I was speaking more of along the lines of hounddogs ripping information out of people when someone promised not to say anything!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry I did not 100% elaborate for the dense morons!) No crap this is a 350z messageboard I share information on everything I can and guess what smart boy? It is everything besides the rim size on my 5zigens!!!! I host Z meets here locally when I can and I have an extremely high trader feedback rating considering that my car is not even one year old yet. Oh and guess what? I paid $35 to be a premiere member to support....OMG a 350z site!!! (Oh didn't know I did this by the way ) So don't give me the share the information speech.

To my knowledge, my wheels were custom offset at the time and had to be worked out through relationships within the industry to work. It took countless days and time to get the right measurements with test fit after test fit to get it down right.

Lets drop this already because your reasoning makes no sense when you know nothing of my situation.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 09-01-2005 at 08:07 PM.