Default Nismo S Tune Suspension

Whats the word on the Nismo S tunes?
Old 07-05-2004, 08:18 AM
rgcarmack14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Nismo S Tune Suspension

Originally posted by Barzten1
Whats the word on the Nismo S tunes?
I had the s-tune installed at 1500 miles and absolutely love it. There is no bounce and the performance is incredible. I love the twisty roads. It has really made my car so much more fun to drive. I chose the s-tune because of the bounce in the car which I did not like and the tire feathering issue. Now, both are gone and it seems to keep getting better. I would definitely highly recommend it.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Barzten1

Default Re: Re: Nismo S Tune Suspension

Originally posted by rgcarmack14
I had the s-tune installed at 1500 miles and absolutely love it. There is no bounce and the performance is incredible. I love the twisty roads. It has really made my car so much more fun to drive. I chose the s-tune because of the bounce in the car which I did not like and the tire feathering issue. Now, both are gone and it seems to keep getting better. I would definitely highly recommend it.
Do you have stock sways? Thanks for the reply.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:41 AM
rgcarmack14

Default Re: Re: Re: Nismo S Tune Suspension

Do you have stock sways? Thanks for the reply.
No I got the Nismo sways. I was there for the installation and the guys were really blown away at the difference. My service manager took the car out afterwards on a really curvy road and the car simply does not leave the road. It is stiffer but the ride is so much better. I just can't say enough about it.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Barzten1

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Nismo S Tune Suspension

Originally posted by rgcarmack14
No I got the Nismo sways. I was there for the installation and the guys were really blown away at the difference. My service manager took the car out afterwards on a really curvy road and the car simply does not leave the road. It is stiffer but the ride is so much better. I just can't say enough about it.
Good to hear cause I want to keep it all Nismo if I can. Like to check out some pics of your car. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-05-2004, 09:01 AM
daytona350

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nismo S Tune Suspension

Good to hear cause I want to keep it all Nismo if I can. Like to check out some pics of your car. Thanks for the help!
I have the same set up as rgcarmack14, I agree 100 percent.. my car never had the stock suspension for me to try out, but my car hugs the road, no tire problems. W/ the S tune and some sticky tires I thinki yo u will be very happy!
Old 07-05-2004, 11:04 AM
manofsteele2003

Hey you guys with the NISMO suspension, do you guys have VDC and if so is it affected at all by the new suspension? Cause I would also like to get the NISMO suspension, but was worried when the application guide says all Z's accept for ones with VDC.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:42 AM
rgcarmack14

Originally posted by manofsteele2003
Hey you guys with the NISMO suspension, do you guys have VDC and if so is it affected at all by the new suspension? Cause I would also like to get the NISMO suspension, but was worried when the application guide says all Z's accept for ones with VDC.
Nismo's latest s-tune is equipped for the vdc. It came out just before I had mine installed. There is no problem whatsoever. Works great.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:35 PM
daytona350

Originally posted by manofsteele2003
I got my Z in December of 03 and then it said the suspension was for vehicles w/o VDC so I can't help you there.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:00 PM
islandsnow

I had a pre-shipment from japan that said not tested on VDC equiped car, but it installed and is working perfectly. Someone at Nissan told me that the early kits had those stickers on the NISMO S-tune stuff because it was tested on a non vdc car so they had to advertise it as such, but he didn't know of any reason why it wouldn't work on a VDC car. My car is still running fine with the kit, i wouldn't worry about it.
Old 07-06-2004, 04:27 AM
manofsteele2003

Thanks for the replies, I'll be sure to get the kit as soon as I get some more money saved up. Hopefully soon.