Notices

FS: stoptech front 332mm bbk

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 12:24 PM
jemeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is everything that i received from you vedran. boxes, instructions and 1 used OEM rotor.

like i mentioned earlier i picked it up from the post office and opened it in the parking lot right away to make sure everything was there. saw that 1 OEM rotor, closed the box, went back in with the box the same way i got it and asked how much it would cost to ship it from that post office back to your return address you wrote on the box. guess what? same price.

no one took anything out of the box and replaced it with that 1 OEM rotor in between the time it left you and the time it got to me. if that were the case you wouldn't have paid the $20.96 you did to ship it to me. it would have cost more than that. you know that's what you put in there before you shipped it out to me. you knew you weren't going to ship what i paid you for and that's what you ended up doing.

i filed a claim with paypal last friday. they were "reviewing" it earlier this week and requested that you provide a tracking number under that claim. you provided one to paypal and but it never worked. i did not cancel the dispute at all. they closed it and did not award it to me in my favor. i am shocked and thinking that because you provided a tracking number (which was invalid from the start) they just saw it (the digits) and thought everything was settled. i don't think they even clicked to see if that tracking number worked. please don't come on here and lie that i canceled the dispute. i'm sure you got the email from paypal stating what went on. i'll post my copy here:

"Dear Jeremy Lee,

We have concluded our investigation into your claim detailed below. We
regret to inform you that we were unable to resolve this case in your favor
because the claim was incomplete, filed incorrectly, or outside the bounds
of coverage as defined in our User Agreement. As a result, we have not
taken any action at this time. Please be assured that this case has been
noted in the seller's record for future reference."

"this prank?" oh... i think you have it all wrong my friend.

Last edited by jemeister; 08-06-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:47 PM
ttuberz
Banned

it wasnt an invalid tracking number. You received 2 numbers. One a receipt confirmation and the other the delivery confirmation tracking. The case was cancelled on paypal. I had no idea it was ruled in your favor. In fact if you read carefully it was never ruled in anyones favor. I shipped you the brakes. If you want i will go to my post office on monday see if there is anything they can do insurance wise to reimburse you. I am sorry to be in such a situation but I don't know what else to say.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:07 PM
jemeister

please explain why the shipping price is the same if i were to mail it back to where it came from with ONLY that 1 used OEM rotor.

please explain why the shipping price is that low then? (if it DID contain the 2 calipers, 2 rotors, brakes lines and brackets)

i don't make hasty decisions. i waited awhile before contacting paypal after my pm's, responses on here went unanswered and i didn't hear from you. during that time there was a little negativity and uncertainty which surrounded you as a seller, even through that i still gave you the benefit of doubt as you said something came up in your life and i understood that.

i encourage you to do the right thing, i hope you will make it right with me on this. you and i both know what is going on. you can put on a front here to save your image but you can't lie to me.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:17 PM
jemeister

Originally Posted by jemeister
"Dear Jeremy Lee,

...We regret to inform you that we were unable to resolve this case in your favor..."
read again.

Last edited by jemeister; 08-06-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:20 PM
ttuberz
Banned

I don't know if the shipping price is even the same. That is what you are claiming! I don't think it was a cheap price to ship it either considering i packaged em up and they didnt have to at the postal service. Compared to things i have shipped in the past the price was reasonable. If I didn't try to make things right i wouldn't have bothered responding. I also don't need your pitty. If you try to screw me on these through paypal i will contact my attorney.

Edit : " it " above is referring to the box before you jump on another train

Last edited by ttuberz; 08-06-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:36 PM
whoozyadaddy7

Not that it's any of my business, but when I shipped my Baer front BBK it cost me 120$ to ship via fed ex which was quoted as the cheapest in comparison to ups and USPS. Granted that was across the country but that's quite a bit more than what was spent to ship these.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:00 AM
macao_friend

Default This is what I got...

That's a crack...not just paint chip. It extends from the top all the way to the bottom.

To me, this happened when he pull it off of his car. If the diffuser was fine when he shipped and came to me like this, all he had to do was file a claim with UPS. UPS insures things up to $100.

But seller gets all defensive about it...calling me a scammer trying to scam him. I even told him. I will send this whole thing back to him if he refunds my money...even if I loose all my money to the shipping company because I would rather give my money to a shipping company then let him rip me off. This proves that I don't really care about the $160...I just don't want f'ers like him to get away with things.

He's got other things to sell, that's why he is responding to this thread...if he didn't, I bet we won't even hear from him because he's got the money already.

Watch, he is going to say I damaged the diffuser on purpose just to make him look bad on this forum or try to scam him of more money.

P.S. Now I know why he won't ship until money is cleared from his Paypal to his bank account. Because if money was still in his PP acct, then PP can take the money and give it back to the buyers. Now that $ is in his checking acct, there is nothing PP can do. I am done here. I don't expect PP can do much, but I hope other forum users see this and made decisions based on some of the buyers' experiences.

Last edited by macao_friend; 08-07-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Add more stuff
Old 08-07-2011, 11:11 AM
macao_friend

Default pics

Adding pic
Attached Thumbnails stoptech front 332mm bbk-diffuser.jpg  
Old 08-07-2011, 01:04 PM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by macao_friend
That's a crack...not just paint chip. It extends from the top all the way to the bottom.

To me, this happened when he pull it off of his car. If the diffuser was fine when he shipped and came to me like this, all he had to do was file a claim with UPS. UPS insures things up to $100.

But seller gets all defensive about it...calling me a scammer trying to scam him. I even told him. I will send this whole thing back to him if he refunds my money...even if I loose all my money to the shipping company because I would rather give my money to a shipping company then let him rip me off. This proves that I don't really care about the $160...I just don't want f'ers like him to get away with things.

He's got other things to sell, that's why he is responding to this thread...if he didn't, I bet we won't even hear from him because he's got the money already.

Watch, he is going to say I damaged the diffuser on purpose just to make him look bad on this forum or try to scam him of more money.

P.S. Now I know why he won't ship until money is cleared from his Paypal to his bank account. Because if money was still in his PP acct, then PP can take the money and give it back to the buyers. Now that $ is in his checking acct, there is nothing PP can do. I am done here. I don't expect PP can do much, but I hope other forum users see this and made decisions based on some of the buyers' experiences.

The reason why i dont ship till it clears is because I won't pay out of my pocket for shipping something too early before money clears. I see a slight crack in your picture that wasn't like that when I shipped it. You harrassed me every single day even though I told you it was shipped. You than offered to keep it as long as i refund you 50$. You probably cracked it to try to get money knowing its fixable which is why you are offering to fix it. Sounds like you just want it cheaper and cheaper, a common trend lately on this forum. I don't want it back broken. Sorry pal but just because bad luck came up twice doesn't mean i turn into a sucker. And i will always respond as long as I don't get banned for nonsense. I have a couple more things left to sell luckily that shouldn't be fragile items like the diffuser so I have more faith in transactions running smoothly.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:09 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is no way a full BBK cost only $20 to ship.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:35 PM
jemeister

it's funny this guy got on paypal earlier today and attached the delivery confirmation number to the transaction. i got an email from paypal earlier today notifying me that he had just added shipping details. afraid paypal might reverse the transaction? haha

he is a thief but i didn't know he was also a coward.

vedran huskic, i am going to give you one last chance to set it right. just ship me the brakes i purchased from you, or refund my money. that is all.

we all know what you did. it's evident.

if you feel that what you did has already escalated to this and there might not be a "turning back," i'm sure that if you came out and admitted to it and did the right thing people will have a greater respect for you. so vedran, it's not too late, i'd forgive you if you are man enough to set it straight and fix it.

people in your area know what's going on.

outside of that, i can only tell you karma is a ***** sometimes.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 PM
ttuberz
Banned

it's funny this guy got on paypal earlier today and attached the delivery confirmation number to the transaction. i got an email from paypal earlier today notifying me that he had just added shipping details. afraid paypal might reverse the transaction? haha

he is a thief but i didn't know he was also a coward.

vedran huskic, i am going to give you one last chance to set it right. just ship me the brakes i purchased from you, or refund my money. that is all.

we all know what you did. it's evident.

if you feel that what you did has already escalated to this and there might not be a "turning back," i'm sure that if you came out and admitted to it and did the right thing people will have a greater respect for you. so vedran, it's not too late, i'd forgive you if you are man enough to set it straight and fix it.

people in your area know what's going on.

outside of that, i can only tell you karma is a ***** sometimes.

Actually I got on paypal and submitted all tracking numbers to them for all of my transactions to change to a business paypal account as a result of their requirements. Don't know what you are talking about with the whole made up scenario for why you received that notification. Everyone else did as well. Now thats out of the way, that is the last time im going to tell you not to threaten me on here. The case is closed on paypal and they made a right decision. My stock brakes have been on and the car is already in progress of going into new hands. Im gonna ask mods to lock the thread or ban me cause Im not going to deal with this crap everyday i log on to a forum i been using for years.

Edit: Im sorry I wasted my time going to the post office today. They said you have to contact the post office where you picked the package up and file a claim through them to get your money if you can show that you purchased them which there is evidence of via receipts. Now have your **** karma

Last edited by ttuberz; 08-08-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

We need to take this to PM's, this is not the place for it.

OP, expect a PM from me shortly.

Last edited by Waiz; 08-08-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

I picked the box up at the USPS office this morning because I wasn't home yesterday when it was delivered. I brought it out to my car and opened it. Saw what was inside and thought about it. Brought it back in and asked how much it would cost to ship the box with that one rotor in it to CT. Guess what, they quoted me the same amount to ship it back. Meaning it was that "weight" when he shipped it out to me meaning he only put that 1 oem stock rotor in it.

So no one stole it while it was on the way to me.
please explain why the shipping price is the same if i were to mail it back to where it came from with ONLY that 1 used OEM rotor.

please explain why the shipping price is that low then? (if it DID contain the 2 calipers, 2 rotors, brakes lines and brackets)
Originally Posted by jerseystyle
There is no way a full BBK cost only $20 to ship.
+1. There is a significant weight difference in a BBK vs. 1 OEM rotor.

Originally Posted by ttuberz
Im gonna ask mods to lock the thread or ban me
This is approaching closer and closer.

Originally Posted by Waizzz
We need to take this to PM's, this is not the place for it.

OP, expect a PM from me shortly.
Thank you for bringing this to discussing with Staff Waizzz. I'm am not liking what I am seeing here after reviewing this thread. Let me know what becomes of your PM discussion. I will drop the ban hammer personally if green lighted...

VO(sees evidence as ovewhelming)