Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

2007 350Z for $97,500

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:51 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Nato
what a waste of money, pretty much paying 100k for a car u cant drive just stupid, thats why i hate show cars, you put all this money into it and then all it does is get trailered around
the car pays for itself in prizes.. this isn't some backwoods country car show that gives you a fake gold trophy and send you home.. real car shows will pay big money for prizes
Old 04-25-2009, 01:19 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've seen every stage of this car build...from its inception and stock form (it was a magnetic black HR) to its current state... i can promise you that there was NO expense spared and the owner, indeed, has more in paint, body-work, and powder-coating than i had in my full build... (i spent over 30k)... EVERYTHING was fully thought out and each detail mulled over and over and over again before any processes started or finished... the project took well over a year to finish and nearly every item on the car is custom-made for this individual build... even the HRE wheels were custom created by HRE for this car and its Top Secret wide-body kit... measurements were taken by Butler Tire in Alpharetta, GA so that the offsets were perfectly designed for the car...

granted this color scheme and aesthetics are not for everyone... it wasn't designed to be... it was designed to WIN every show in which it was entered... i can't say what awards it has taken as i don't follow the show car circuits, but i can say that the owner has competed for years now and knows what it takes to stand out / differentiate / win shows...

is it my cup of tea? not really... but, i can say that it looks spectacular in person... the attention to detail is utterly amazing... does all of the blood, sweat, tears, frustrations, time and money invested in the build of this car demand respect? certainly! and for the right individual interested in competing in the show car circuits, this will make a grand addition to their collection...

Last edited by stormcrow; 04-25-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:14 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by stormcrow
i've seen every stage of this car build...from its inception and stock form (it was a magnetic black HR) to its current state... i can promise you that there was NO expense spared and the owner, indeed, has more in paint, body-work, and powder-coating than i had in my full build... (i spent over 30k)... EVERYTHING was fully thought out and each detail mulled over and over and over again before any processes started or finished... the project took well over a year to finish and nearly every item on the car is custom-made for this individual build... even the HRE wheels were custom created by HRE for this car and its Top Secret wide-body kit... measurements were taken by Butler Tire in Alpharetta, GA so that the offsets were perfectly designed for the car...

granted this color scheme and aesthetics are not for everyone... it wasn't designed to be... it was designed to WIN every show in which it was entered... i can't say what awards it has taken as i don't follow the show car circuits, but i can say that the owner has competed for years now and knows what it takes to stand out / differentiate / win shows...

is it my cup of tea? not really... but, i can say that it looks spectacular in person... the attention to detail is utterly amazing... does all of the blood, sweat, tears, frustrations, time and money invested in the build of this car demand respect? certainly! and for the right individual interested in competing in the show car circuits, this will make a grand addition to their collection...
Very well put stormcrow. Bottom line, it doesn't matter what you have, what you build or how much money you put into a well built machine (this one being a perfect example), you are not going to please everybody. It doesn't make anybody's opinions wrong, but I can definitely appreciate the work that went into this Z33R. Most people on here aren't going to like it because it is not your all too common subtle modded Z with Volks and a lip kit. She was obviously built to stand out and I have a feeling that most of the people on here talkin' that shiet would be all over this guys ******* if he rolled up on em'... (not talking about anybody in particular, so if the shoe fits then wear it). Not to mention, spoke with the man a few times here on the forums, and he is a stand up guy to say the least. Good luck with the sale OP.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 04-26-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:21 PM
dj.kickz

definitely a very well done show car, but I can't imagine it selling for more than Andy's car.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:52 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
definitely a very well done show car, but I can't imagine it selling for more than Andy's car.
sooooo true. Andy's car is gorgeous. Unique kit, nice color, great setup overall. After seeing in person, I can definitely say its one of the coolest looking cars ive seen.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:49 AM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I remember I made fun of this guys wife in a pic he posted, nice car but 97k worth, FACK NO!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:09 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by solidsnake
I remember I made fun of this guys wife in a pic he posted, nice car but 97k worth, FACK NO!
married the chick for money huh
Old 04-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Zmazing03

I saw this car at Zdayz 08, did I not?

Definitely a great show car, but for $97.5k? Maybe $50k and that is still steep. Yikes.