Notices
Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

T-netics 1/4 time!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 11:13 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol I'm going to respect your intelligence by not arguing with you.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:16 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by Z PHAT Z
This is so funny! Pleaseeeeeee......I'm the one with the turbo kit installed on my car and many other people on this forum. Listen and do some research on the Turbonetics Single Turbo kit. Call the company if you want. I don't know why I even response to you.
Maybe you had some self doubt as if you installed the kit in a dream. Lol I had to go on the Turbonetics site to be sure.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:14 AM
odarabla

Default No turbo.

Look man, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. But you cannot install stillen headers on your 350Z (or any car) if you have a turbocharger. It will not bolt up!!!!!!!! Maybe you where thinking of a supercharger?? A supercharger utilizes a belt and pully system to spin its turbin instead of an exhaust manifold. So therefore you can install headers. The turbonetics turbo system does use the stock exhaust manifold, but that is because the manifold is in 2 pieces. This kit is designed to bolt right up to the upper part of the stock manifold. The Stillen Headers are all one piece. It cannot be done unless you have the headers fabricated to fit the turbo. As far as doing research. This will not be my first turbo car. 1997 Twin Turbo Supra.

Originally Posted by Z PHAT Z
This is so funny! Pleaseeeeeee......I'm the one with the turbo kit installed on my car and many other people on this forum. Listen and do some research on the Turbonetics Single Turbo kit. Call the company if you want. I don't know why I even response to you.

Here is the site....call them up yourself. http://www.turboneticsinc.com/
Old 08-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Wicked4u2c

Default obviously

Originally Posted by odarabla
:you cannot install stillen headers on your 350Z (or any car) if you have a turbocharger.
Uh.. Wait a minute didn't you just say this...?

"The Stillen Headers are all one piece. It cannot be done unless you have the headers fabricated to fit the turbo."

But I thought you said you couldn't have headers on any car? Now your saying you can only if they are custom fabricated? Make up your mind

:It will not bolt up!!!!!!!! Maybe you where thinking of a supercharger?? A supercharger utilizes a belt and pully system to spin its turbin instead of an exhaust manifold. So therefore you can install headers. The turbonetics turbo system does use the stock exhaust manifold, but that is because the manifold is in 2 pieces.
Thanks for trying to make yourself look intelligent by trying to explain how a supercharger works. Your saying that the turbonetics kit doesn't use the "stock exhaust manifold" Well, guess what genius? IT DOES. Don't believe me? Go to to their website (TURBONETICS WEBSITE )look at the main page on the bottom im only quoting their website

"The unique engineering design of this system retains factory exhaust manifolds, therefore reducing overall installation time significantly."

:This will not be my first turbo car. 1997 Twin Turbo Supra.
Dude, you obviously don't know about the 350z so please spare us with your ignorant comments. Go back to your Supra I mean Civic forum You just got OWNED my friend
Old 08-21-2005, 01:02 AM
odarabla

Default Stupid People.

IF YOU ALL NEW HOW TO READ YOU WOULD NOT BE ARGUING WITH ME. I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T GET HEADERS ON A CAR, I NEVER SAID THAT THE TURBONETICS TURBO DIDN'T USE THE STOCK MANIFOLD, I SAID IT DID. LEARN HOW TO comprehend what you read first. STUPID KIDS CAN'T READ FOR SQUAT. DO ME A FAVOR AND SPARE ME FROM YOUR DUMDNESS.

Originally Posted by Wicked4u2c
Uh.. Wait a minute didn't you just say this...?

"The Stillen Headers are all one piece. It cannot be done unless you have the headers fabricated to fit the turbo."

But I thought you said you couldn't have headers on any car? Now your saying you can only if they are custom fabricated? Make up your mind

Thanks for trying to make yourself look intelligent by trying to explain how a supercharger works. Your saying that the turbonetics kit doesn't use the "stock exhaust manifold" Well, guess what genius? IT DOES. Don't believe me? Go to to their website (TURBONETICS WEBSITE )look at the main page on the bottom im only quoting their website

"The unique engineering design of this system retains factory exhaust manifolds, therefore reducing overall installation time significantly."

Dude, you obviously don't know about the 350z so please spare us with your ignorant comments. Go back to your Supra I mean Civic forum You just got OWNED my friend
Old 08-21-2005, 06:51 AM
SoCalTed

Z Phat Z... back to reality...

What's with your reaction time? 1.1xx

Just a fluke, or all your RTs in that realm? Are you waiting for green to go?

Cheers, T
Old 08-21-2005, 07:34 AM
Z PHAT Z

Originally Posted by SoCalTed
Z Phat Z... back to reality...

Cheers, T
I'm not trying to race anyone, so I just stood there concentrated on launching
Old 08-21-2005, 07:34 AM
odarabla

Finally some intelligance

QUOTE=SoCalTed]Z Phat Z... back to reality...

Cheers, T[/QUOTE]
Old 08-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Wicked4u2c

Ahhh, pointless...

Last edited by Wicked4u2c; 08-21-2005 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs down

Odarabla you're a tool You can use aftermarket headers with the T-netics kit, there a members on this forum who have done so. Stop arguing something you obviously know nothing about and go back to where you came from
Old 08-21-2005, 01:28 PM
odarabla

Default Jack

Originally Posted by Alberto
Odarabla you're a tool You can use aftermarket headers with the T-netics kit, there a members on this forum who have done so. Stop arguing something you obviously know nothing about and go back to where you came from
If I leave I am taking all my hoes with me. Like you Alberto I tell you what I am going to do. I will e-mail turbonetics and ask them that simple question. If you all are right, I will simply say I am sorry. But if I am right I aspect the same. Deal????
Old 08-21-2005, 01:35 PM
odarabla

Default turbonetics

turbo@turbocharged.com
I have a question about the turbonetics single turbo setup for the 350Z. If I install this turbo on my car can I also install aftermarket headers on my car, like stillen headers without any fabrications to the headers at all. Can you please explain why or why not. Thanks

Originally Posted by Alberto
Old 08-21-2005, 01:52 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

turbo@turbocharged.com
I have a question about the turbonetics single turbo setup for the 350Z. If I install this turbo on my car can I also install aftermarket headers on my car, like stillen headers without any fabrications to the headers at all. Can you please explain why or why not. Thanks
Lol you're digging a deeper grave for yourself. I know you're 12 and you love your neighbor's Z and all but you just emailed a vendor called Peformance Technique, not turbonetics directly.

www.turbocharged.com aka www.turbonetics.com

The true Turbonetics website is
www.turboneticsinc.com with email contacts info@turboneticsinc.com

Lol I hope you have more to add.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:35 PM
bstansbu

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Odarabla, Please please please post a pic of your self standing next to your car!!!!! This could be the best Twins thread part 2 ever. hahahahaha. I had to subscribe to this. OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEN
Old 08-21-2005, 06:22 PM
odarabla

Default smart man.

If I where 12, my grammer would be much like yours. I have nothing to prove to you or your other little young friends. Why don't you email the company yourself (Mr. Bill Nie the science guy), and find out you don't know near as much as you think you do. Now you just got OWNED. Young punks think they know everything!!!!! Just shut up and prove me wrong.

[IMG]My Z 4.jpg[/IMG]

Originally Posted by bstansbu
Odarabla, Please please please post a pic of your self [/COLOR] standing next to your car!!!!! This could be the best Twins thread part 2 ever. hahahahaha. I had to subscribe to this. OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEN

Last edited by odarabla; 08-21-2005 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Miraclekidjr
Banned

I love lamp.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:55 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

This has to be fake.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Nealoc187

Lol since when does a turbo feed off the downpipe... Might want to check your info bud. Turbo feeds off the uppipe or directly off the manifolds, depending on the design of the kit, but it never feeds off the downpipe.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:41 PM
odarabla

Default Thanks

This is what I have been trying to say the whole time... You cannot install headers on your car if you have a turbo already installed. These dumb trucks want to argue about it. If anyone who has since wants to investigate please do.

Originally Posted by Nealoc187
Lol since when does a turbo feed off the downpipe... Might want to check your info bud. Turbo feeds off the uppipe or directly off the manifolds, depending on the design of the kit, but it never feeds off the downpipe.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Z PHAT Z

This is what I have been trying to say the whole time... You cannot install headers on your car if you have a turbo already installed. These dumb trucks want to argue about it. If anyone who has since wants to investigate please do.
Please dude...My stock headers( 2 of them ) are on my car right now. Here you are trying to say headers don't work with this turbo kit? I know most others turbo kits don't use headers, but this Turbonetics is a different design. The Stillen headers fit fine with a slighty clearance issue. It's my car and the turbo kit is on the car right now. If headers don't work on this turbo kit, then you would see the whole forum will be correcting me not just only you. Don't you think it's weird that it's only you that trying to correct me?

Quick Reply: T-netics 1/4 time!