Notices
Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

Hydro brake problems.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 09:51 PM
2005bluesti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydro brake problems.

Hey guys, I used this method https://my350z.com/forum/drift/52484...e-writeup.html
to install my ASD e brake and routed it into the ABS block. I have the harness completely disconnected and can only lock the brakes a slower entry speeds. When coming in to a turn at lets say 50 mph, it is not engaging. All I do is slow down. Any advise on the problem? I am running new rotors and hps pads so I don't think its the brakes. At this point in thinking of running a secondary caliper.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:43 PM
buddhamonk

Mine is inline and locks hard. Tons of smoke when i do regardless of the speed. If i were you i would bleed. I had to bleed it three times using a power bleeder to get all the air out. I had to use two full bottles of brake fluid.
Old 05-29-2015, 08:58 AM
OhioStyles

Originally Posted by 2005bluesti
Hey guys, I used this method https://my350z.com/forum/drift/52484...e-writeup.html
to install my ASD e brake and routed it into the ABS block. I have the harness completely disconnected and can only lock the brakes a slower entry speeds. When coming in to a turn at lets say 50 mph, it is not engaging. All I do is slow down. Any advise on the problem? I am running new rotors and hps pads so I don't think its the brakes. At this point in thinking of running a secondary caliper.
Which plug did you disconnect and did you properly bleed both sides of the calipers?