Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 04:07 AM
Doba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reality350
Morning

Just had my double shot of wheatgrass... I am pretty charged.

????????

ewwwww are you kidding
Old 08-13-2008, 04:11 AM
Doba

Why Wheatgrass Juice?

Two ounces of fresh wheatgrass juice is equivalent to the nutritional value of roughly 4 pounds of organic green vegetables in vitamin and mineral content.
Wheatgrass rebuilds the blood stream.
Helps prevent tooth decay.
Improves the body's ability to heal wounds. On an empty stomach, it is assimilated into the blood in about 20 minutes.
Creates an unfavorable environment for unfriendly bacteria growth.
The many detergent factors of wheatgrass juice can drain the lymph system, carrying away many toxins from all body cells.
Has the ability to break down poisonous carbon dioxide and release free oxygen.
Wheatgrass juice has been shown to build red blood cells quickly after ingestion. It normalizes high blood pressure and stimulates healthy tissue-cell growth.
Keeps hair from graying.
Wheatgrass juice is very high in enzymes and chlorophyll. It contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which helps to purifies the blood.
Wheatgrass juice washes drug deposits from the body.
Neutralizes toxins and carcinogens in the body.
Helps purify the liver.
Wheatgrass Improves blood sugar disorders.
Improves digestion.
Removes heavy metals from the body.
Reduces high blood pressure.
Aids in the prevention and curing of cancer.
Wheatgrass Juice is a complete protein with about 30 enzymes (incredibly important for correct digestion) and about 20 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein.
Increases hemoglobin production.
SOoo I guess this stuff is good for you .. or something like that lol.. umm Ive never heard of it

where do you get it?
Old 08-13-2008, 04:11 AM
Doba

only thing it doesnt do is prevernt hair loss.. sob
Old 08-13-2008, 04:13 AM
Doba

the more the better? or can you overdue it
Old 08-13-2008, 04:49 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

wasn't there a health scare a few years back about eating wheat grass in general?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:02 AM
Doba

Motordyne exhaust.. anyone following that thread? look at this thing.. its crazy, I dont get the "XYZ-pipe" where all I see is a Y pipe but whatever..

and why not in a TD.. that would look sick with two tips like that sticking out of the back
Old 08-13-2008, 05:03 AM
Doba

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds
wasn't there a health scare a few years back about eating wheat grass in general?
were people getting high?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:04 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

^^ black holes FTW
Black holes of negligible mass are negligibly destructive. You fall into the no education group. You = Fail on educations.

PS I noticed several spelling errors in my previous post now that I am reading it this morning. Particle, and one other I can't see right now since I'm posting. My education must = fail as well.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:11 AM
IVRY PRL

Motordyne exhaust looks pretty gangster.
But this wheatgrass stuff has me interested, where can one get it? Like, for home use, so I can shoot up every day before I go to work.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 AM
2TH PWR

Why Wheatgrass Juice?

Two ounces of fresh wheatgrass juice is equivalent to the nutritional value of roughly 4 pounds of organic green vegetables in vitamin and mineral content. ( WUT, total BS in every way)
Wheatgrass rebuilds the blood stream. (HAHAHAHA TOTAL BS!)
Helps prevent tooth decay. (HAHAHAHHAHAH TOTAL BS!!!!)
Improves the body's ability to heal wounds. (TOTAL BS!)
On an empty stomach, it is assimilated into the blood in about 20 minutes. so?
Creates an unfavorable environment for unfriendly bacteria growth. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA unfriendly? OMG the BS level is off the charts)
The many detergent factors of wheatgrass juice can drain the lymph system, carrying away many toxins from all body cells. (HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA how is a surfactant supposed to do that? HAHAHAH)
Has the ability to break down poisonous carbon dioxide and release free oxygen. (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA no explanation needed.)
Wheatgrass juice has been shown to build red blood cells quickly after ingestion. (AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH red blood cells are always produced quickly)
It normalizes high blood pressure and stimulates healthy tissue-cell growth. (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!)
Keeps hair from graying. (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Wheatgrass juice is very high in enzymes and chlorophyll. It contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which helps to purifies the blood. OMG ROFLCOPTER!
Wheatgrass juice washes drug deposits from the body. HAHAHAHAH
Neutralizes toxins and carcinogens in the body. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Helps purify the liver. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Wheatgrass Improves blood sugar disorders. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Improves digestion. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA
Removes heavy metals from the body. OMG!!!! HAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
Reduces high blood pressure. already claimed that, and wrong! AHAHHAHA
Aids in the prevention and curing of cancer. omg #1 claim. HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wheatgrass Juice is a complete protein with about 30 enzymes (incredibly important for correct digestion) and about 20 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein. yeah ok omg. any old enzyme will do, esp plant enzymes. protein wow! hahah omg out of breath
Increases hemoglobin production. once again, wow. it must have iron in it. good for it. wow so funny

OMFG ROFL at that list. I'm going to start selling herbal remedies to the ignorant to make easy money like so many have before. I can easily destroy every claim on that list in one second.

Last edited by 2TH PWR; 08-13-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:18 AM
Doba

lol Mike that was my first reaction, I was reading to see if it cures cancer, does pretty much everything else lol
Old 08-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Doba

Originally Posted by IVRY PRL
Motordyne exhaust looks pretty gangster.
But this wheatgrass stuff has me interested, where can one get it? Like, for home use, so I can shoot up every day before I go to work.
not sure if its a home thing, was wondering the same, I did find a post where it gave me a list of shops in ontario that serve this ****
Old 08-13-2008, 05:37 AM
2TH PWR

But seriously. This is why Herbal Medicine is so easy to market/ sell. They are completely unregulated and don't have to back up anything they say, they just claim what they want to the uneducated lay public, and the public searching for miracle cures for everything takes all the claims at face value and just eats it up. I don't have time to debunk everything on that list, but rest assured, it's all unsupportable or flat out lies. Pick any in particular you are interested in and I will rip it to shreds in a couple of minutes.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:45 AM
2TH PWR

Put the word Organic in front of anything, and it sells to the uneducated. Everything is organic! Much of my key board is organic, I'm completely organic, this counter top is 100% organic, this box of gloves sitting beside me is organic, and so are the gloves inside it. That's an aside.

I could write essays on herbal remedies. Basically, none of them work. Many may be harmful. People trust in them because they are marketed as being from the Earth, and natural, and hence trusted for centuries as cures and remedies for everything. People believe in the advertising, and take it as actual knowledge they have attained through research, despite the fact they have no knowledge of physiology, cell biology, pharmacology, virology, bacteriology..... any study in science whatsoever. They just can't admit they have no idea what they are talking about.

I went to a natural health seminar once before. Omg, I had a neural meltdown at the stupidity.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:52 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
But seriously. This is why Herbal Medicine is so easy to market/ sell. They are completely unregulated and don't have to back up anything they say, they just claim what they want to the uneducated lay public, and the public searching for miracle cures for everything takes all the claims at face value and just eats it up. I don't have time to debunk everything on that list, but rest assured, it's all unsupportable or flat out lies. Pick any in particular you are interested in and I will rip it to shreds in a couple of minutes.
i believe you are wrong. according to a study conducted by the canadian medical association, wheat grass has been shown to improve all conditions mentioned above in each test group they tested (see journal results: http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/179/4/3452.pdf).
Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 AM
Doba

youre wrong Mike..

Herbs can make dogs fly.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:54 AM
2TH PWR

link doesnt' work/ is blocked.
I will read it later. The claims are so outlandish. I imagine I will be able to destroy the design of the study as well.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:56 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

^^ exactly, there was a similar study conducted in humans which shown a 67.8% increase in flight after ingesting wheat grass or a wheat grass by-product (study can be found here: http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/179/4/2238.doc).
Old 08-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Doba

^^ exactly, there was a similar study conducted in humans which shown a 67.8% increase in flight after ingesting wheat grass or a wheat grass by-product (study can be found here: http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/179/4/2238.doc).
Noice !! So exactly how much of this **** do i have to take to become a full blown out superman?

how much is that gonna cost me.. seeing how Hers come from the earth is should cost me nothing.. sign me up
Old 08-13-2008, 06:05 AM
2TH PWR

Oh and I gorgot to mention, if I read the wheat grass studies, and if the claims are fully supportable by solid well designed studies, then I will drink some too.