Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 04:39 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

morning ...

man, i gotta stop sleeping so freakin' late always wake up with a ... "ugh, i don't want to go to work attitude".
Old 09-23-2008, 05:17 AM
noodleman

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds
morning ...

man, i gotta stop sleeping so freakin' late always wake up with a ... "ugh, i don't want to go to work attitude".
I get that EVERY morning, no matter how early/late i sleep.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:47 AM
IVRY PRL

Originally Posted by Reality350
You have some serious issues...
And you have one, but it's a big one, being overly judgmental and taking unnecessary interest in people's personal lives.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:55 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by noodleman
I get that EVERY morning, no matter how early/late i sleep.
is this what our lives are destined to be like? aren't we suppose to enjoy our work and wake up with that happy-go-lucky attitude?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:58 AM
IVRY PRL

How long have you been working for? Cause it's a bit over a year for me, and people that have been working for like 10+ years tell me I'll "get used to it". I'm kinda curious as to how long that will take, cause I sure as **** aren't used to it now.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:42 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IVRY PRL
And you have one, but it's a big one, being overly judgmental and taking unnecessary interest in people's personal lives.
I dont have time to waste..

Your a punk, period!

Here read what you typed.....
I thought everyone had that list though? It's pretty long for me... just off the top of my head, doing a girl and her mom is on there, hooking up with twins, doing it with a deaf girl (i blame Russel Peters for this one), snorting coke off a hooker's ***, snorting a line (well, curve) of coke in the shape of my home country, joining the mile high club, joining the OTHER mile high club (getting stoned on a plane, thank you Harold & Kumar 2), stealing change from a hobo, siphoning gas from another car (without their permission ofcourse), pretending to be a valet and joyriding someone's car... There's more.. so much more...
Your a serious punk
Old 09-23-2008, 06:47 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

You have some serious issues...
I agree with you here too. I saw IVRY's list and was like WTF?

My list of things to do is like, travel to all the continents, learn more languages, take up painting and drumming, do some more volunteer dentistry around the world, especially in poor regions that can't afford it. Not deliberately screwing people over.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:50 AM
tk350atwork

Play nice boys, no fitin
Old 09-23-2008, 06:50 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

I like getting up and going to work. The big change was no longer being on salary. The more you work, the more you get paid. It's that simple.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:08 AM
IVRY PRL

I guess it depends on how you've already lived, and what you want out of life. I was always the good kid, I never even tried weed until I was 22. I rarely drink, like maybe once every month or two, and I don't smoke. I never pulled any cool pranks, and I don't have any stories that start with "I got really trashed with my buddies" and end with "and spent the night in a jail cell" or "and I woke up naked behind a garbage can" etc..
To be perfectly honest, I REGRET that. I regret having led the "smart" boring life. Everything I've ever done, I've done to get further in life, get a better career, and be more succesfull as a person. I've completely missed out on doing stupid **** for kicks, and I really don't want to die without adding a bunch of stories like that to my list.
The one thing I do pride myself in though, is not judging people and the choices they make. Honestly, you've met me, talked to me, if you think I'm a punk based on how I actually behave in reality, then SO BE IT. But to judge me on my list of things that I've missed out on, that's kinda ghey.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:28 AM
noodleman

you should bang a hooker with std's raw. that's totally badass.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:42 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

yeah, listen to j ... he's the bada$$ of the group with his yo yo yo! and brap brap son!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Reality350

Old 09-23-2008, 08:21 AM
tinlok

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
I agree with you here too. I saw IVRY's list and was like WTF?

My list of things to do is like, travel to all the continents, learn more languages, take up painting and drumming, do some more volunteer dentistry around the world, especially in poor regions that can't afford it. Not deliberately screwing people over.
i agree as well...

nice list

my list is to
- get better at photography
- travel to africa climb kilomanjaro in a couple years
- do a trip down the grand canyon
- do some volunteer work in china.
- go on a heli-snowboarding trip
Old 09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
IVRY PRL

Yea, sry, I don't do hippie-fail stuff
What's this volunteer/feed the homeless crap I keep seeing? Your time could be better spent earning more to make life for your kids better.
If I had a son, and he had to work to pay for his schooling, because I was being a hippie and hugging trees, volunteering, etc.. I'd be like
But if I wasn't able to pay for his schooling because I blew it on coke and hookers, then I'd still be like I'd think back to the awesome time I had, and be like
Not that I've done coke or hookers before, but I grew up in a different time and define success differently. To me, if you're a zillionaire that flies around the world for no other reason than to burn jet fuel, and abuses every substance he gets his hand on, you are my hero. If you're teaching kids to read in Africa, you're a weird hippie.

Oh yea, and I've got another good one for you. If you think that you're a better person than me because I aspire to do immoral fun things, that right there is proof that you're not, because at no point do I think that my twisted ideals make me a better person. And if you think you can maintain moral high ground while thinking yourself superior to someone, then you're just an idiot.

Last edited by IVRY PRL; 09-23-2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by tinlok
i agree as well...

nice list

my list is to
- get better at photography
- travel to africa climb kilomanjaro in a couple years
- do a trip down the grand canyon
- do some volunteer work in china.
- go on a heli-snowboarding trip
I would highly recommend interior BC. If you can, blue river.. You can thank me after..
Old 09-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Reality350

Yea, sry, I don't do hippie-fail stuff
What's this volunteer/feed the homeless crap I keep seeing? Your time could be better spent earning more to make life for your kids better.
If I had a son, and he had to work to pay for his schooling, because I was being a hippie and hugging trees, volunteering, etc.. I'd be like
But if I wasn't able to pay for his schooling because I blew it on coke and hookers, then I'd still be like I'd think back to the awesome time I had, and be like
Not that I've done coke or hookers before, but I grew up in a different time and define success differently. To me, if you're a zillionaire that flies around the world for no other reason than to burn jet fuel, and abuses every substance he gets his hand on, you are my hero. If you're teaching kids to read in Africa, you're a weird hippie.

Oh yea, and I've got another good one for you. If you think that you're a better person than me because I aspire to do immoral fun things, that right there is proof that you're not, because at no point do I think that my twisted ideals make me a better person. And if you think you can maintain moral high ground while thinking yourself superior to someone, then you're just an idiot.
Hippie fail stuff? Volunteering is food for the soul, you may realize this when you grow up...

I think its highly commendable that others wish to volunteer their time and knowledge to help others who are less fortunate.

That said, please stop inserting foot into mouth...
Old 09-23-2008, 09:16 AM
tinlok

I would highly recommend interior BC. If you can, blue river.. You can thank me after..
sick dude

i'll def. check this out. have you gone before ?
Old 09-23-2008, 09:35 AM
noodleman

i hear licking the feet of homeless people is an exciting venture...especially if the homeless person is against it.

now replace feet feet with a-hole and it's on a totally different level of excitement.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by tinlok
sick dude

i'll def. check this out. have you gone before ?
Yessir!
I lived out west for almost 4 years. I moved out to live the snowboarders dream..
I pretty much lived at sunshine.

I've only been able to visit the interior one time, and only for 7 days... but it was well worth the investment