Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^Preach brotha!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:39 AM
GT-Rob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AVmagneticZ
None of these guys are fans of jdm thats why they all just baught the Z just cause it was a good deal and dont understand the coolness of rare parts.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm...

I bought my Z because it was a good deal, and no, I don't understand the 'coolness' of rare parts.

The watch I am wearing was only $150 and not $1500, so I guess Im a douche bag.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:50 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by GT-Rob
I can't tell if this is sarcasm...

I bought my Z because it was a good deal, and no, I don't understand the 'coolness' of rare parts.

The watch I am wearing was only $150 and not $1500, so I guess Im a douche bag.
dont undersatnd the coolness of rare parts either =/ to each hes own, some see it as complete waste of money, others see it as gold. example things like arc intakes or any other arc jewlerry for the z, to me its a "so what?", others run for the tissue boxes

the way i see it, all these rare things are simply to compensate to whats missing.. you know.. below
Old 01-31-2011, 11:06 AM
knuklz

^^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1w8OQEcplY
Old 01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
AVmagneticZ

just like my previous post im not referring to any one person in specific. but i mean if you take offense then i guess im talking about you.

the watch comment totally a different thing. were talking cars here. i personally dont care for flashy jewelery.
im not even gonna touch that small ***** comment lol

see you ppl will never understand its almost useless to fight or explain how we see things.

when i grew up i would go out and buy every tuning magazine and video i would see all these parts and cars and dream of owning my own. until eventually i was able to get my own car then naturally mod it. see this is a culture a way of life. i grew up seeing these great tuners from japan modding cars and creating awesome parts. so when i see them in person now yes "i need a tissue" cause the craftsmanship fitment and styling of these parts is amazing, i admire them. and it also creates respect to. you go to a meet there is a mutual respect between modders when you see each-others unique styling using these sought after parts. so when i see a 350z with some wack *** body kit and replica whatever no name wheels i just think "oh god, why? whats the reason just to be different? louder?" and its always the same type of ppl. you guys will never get it. All you see is to much $$$ and think we just get these parts to show off….really? when I bought volks I didn’t give a **** who knew what they were. The point was that I appreciated them for what they were. So like when we see replicas or guys who try to compare the two or whatever you got to understand that **** is such a mockery. And its funny these are also the people you see always getting speeding tickets and driving like retards. You guys are hating on our hobby cause we like to dress our cars up with rare parts you’ll never get it cause you guys were never into it. so i dont even know why you baught a damn nissan. you all belong in 98 mustangs.

You’re the same guys who will see a car like this attached and be like “ew ricer that’s way to much”
Attached Thumbnails The Useless East Canada thread!-omg2157copyui8ea1.jpg   The Useless East Canada thread!-omg2175copynm2al9.jpg  
Old 01-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

Longest post by Anthony ever... Lol.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Sickboy101

Well stated I might add.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:00 PM
AVmagneticZ

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
Longest post by Anthony ever... Lol.
lol
oh and thanks^
Old 01-31-2011, 02:02 PM
knuklz

Fail.. I think that Z looks badass.. I'll take the wing for 100 bob
Old 01-31-2011, 02:10 PM
AVmagneticZ

And just to add like you guys are fighting a lost cause. Anytime i see a cheap modded z or any car i think "ew omg loser wannabe gonna try n race me douchebag" its a stereotype cause we know you, you know nuthing and are true ricers. And for those who are nice guys and not annoying as **** to talk to in person who cheaply mod their cars save up and get out of that category. Learn about jdm culture or buy a domestic cause they have TONNES of cheap parts u can play with
Old 01-31-2011, 02:22 PM
AVmagneticZ

also there are SOME people ive met and respect who may have replica parts lol dont be offended this is just my opinion and how i see this whole thing and why i chose to mod my z the way i did.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:29 PM
knuklz

^ So those whom buy replica parts should be considered as "ew omg loser wannabe gonna try n race me douchebag" I'm glad you've spent your hard earned cash on the real deal as oppose to knock offs, which I'm sure fuels your rage towards them.

Theres nothing wrong with replicas at all.. Lets look at the TE37 vs Replica.. Obviously there might be a structural integrity difference but really thats about it.. You can go ahead and spend your thousands upon thousands for the real deal and if you do well then cheers to you.. but for those whom choose to buy a replica there's not one reason for you to consider them as a douchebag or a ricer... EVERYONE is on this forum to meet / gather more information about their car.. I'd say it is our hobby and passion.. Some may not know all that much about their car or as you would call it "TRUE JDM" but that's why we all come here, to learn and share knowledge about our same interest.

I'm sorry if replicas really bother you that much but you are clearly so ignorant that nothing will change... It's obvious to why you don't come out to meets and I must say that's most likely a good thing because according to you.. everyone will want to race you, those with reps are douchebags losers.. I think you should take your head out of your *** like reality, or keep your stupid comments to yourself.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Smasher

Talk about modding with expensive parts to show off? Not really true if you can't see them and on top of that 99.99% of people have no idea what is a nock off vs authentic anyway. It's only the true enthusiast that is familiar with the car that really knows and you.

New Pro series split axels from the Drive shaft shop for me this year they are bought and just waiting to be installed. Why, beacuse I can and I want to.
Will anyone ever see them? Nope and I don't care. They will be on my Mod list for those that do appreciate it and share the same enthusiasm for modding cars.

thought i would add my 2cents for enjoyment.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:38 PM
Sickboy101

I'd rather leave my car stock than de-value it with poor fitting, cheap replica parts.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Smasher

Just to add though some knock off parts are just terrible and its very noticable, even for the untrained eye. Installing those types of parts is sad to see for the hobbiest that really cares and i beleive can make a bad impression on the hobby in general.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by AVmagneticZ
just like my previous post im not referring to any one person in specific. but i mean if you take offense then i guess im talking about you.

the watch comment totally a different thing. were talking cars here. i personally dont care for flashy jewelery.
im not even gonna touch that small ***** comment lol

see you ppl will never understand its almost useless to fight or explain how we see things.

when i grew up i would go out and buy every tuning magazine and video i would see all these parts and cars and dream of owning my own. until eventually i was able to get my own car then naturally mod it. see this is a culture a way of life. i grew up seeing these great tuners from japan modding cars and creating awesome parts. so when i see them in person now yes "i need a tissue" cause the craftsmanship fitment and styling of these parts is amazing, i admire them. and it also creates respect to. you go to a meet there is a mutual respect between modders when you see each-others unique styling using these sought after parts. so when i see a 350z with some wack *** body kit and replica whatever no name wheels i just think "oh god, why? whats the reason just to be different? louder?" and its always the same type of ppl. you guys will never get it. All you see is to much $$$ and think we just get these parts to show off….really? when I bought volks I didn’t give a **** who knew what they were. The point was that I appreciated them for what they were. So like when we see replicas or guys who try to compare the two or whatever you got to understand that **** is such a mockery. And its funny these are also the people you see always getting speeding tickets and driving like retards. You guys are hating on our hobby cause we like to dress our cars up with rare parts you’ll never get it cause you guys were never into it. so i dont even know why you baught a damn nissan. you all belong in 98 mustangs.

You’re the same guys who will see a car like this attached and be like “ew ricer that’s way to much”
lol anthony dont get butt hurt by anyones comments, again everyone has their own opinions just liek you have yours and you sort of expressed in that super dense paragraph that was REALLY hard to read.

Just like you others have opinions and how ignorant is that to bash someone else on how much they spend on the car, when in the end your not driving it. and where did all that racing crap come from and that mustang thing? lol...

Last edited by Kiriller; 01-31-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:43 PM
knuklz

Maybe if you install the parts yourself.. There's body shops for a reason
Old 01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by knuklz
I'm sorry if replicas really bother you that much but you are clearly so ignorant that nothing will change... It's obvious to why you don't come out to meets and I must say that's most likely a good thing because according to you.. everyone will want to race you, those with reps are douchebags losers.. I think you should take your head out of your *** like reality, or keep your stupid comments to yourself.
Yes, it's obviously because you guys have your posse meet instead of posting on a community forum to set up meets....

I like how anthony is just explaining his point of view and you call him him ignorant...

real community builders right here, maybe we should ask you why you guys are on the forums, you don't talk about cars, you don't setup meets, you don't talk to people in the community (other than to rant on them and post stupid youtube vids).

If you need to sell your stuff there's always craigslist and kijiji.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Alborz11

lol UECT will be at 20,000 posts by the morning
Old 01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Smasher

Originally Posted by knuklz
Maybe if you install the parts yourself.. There's body shops for a reason
yeah that is true a good body shop can really help with fitment, but there are still some parts/brands that are just not going to fit right no matter what and people still buy them and think they are good.

It depends on what level of fitment you are willing to accept as well. If i can notice it sitting in my car looking at the car beside me then as far as I'm concerned its crap. I do see a lot of crapy modded cars.

If I have to walk around the car three times and compare sides and all that then it's pretty good.