Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Smasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alborz11
lol UECT will be at 20,000 posts by the morning
quick before 2thpwr gets on line
Old 01-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

And the bodyshop that I know wouldn't touch some of those horrible fitting replica parts. You should check out Xerman's thread on his replica experience... The money he spent fitting the replica parts he could've bought the real deal. At the end of the day you get what you pay for.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Alborz11

Originally Posted by Smasher
quick before 2thpwr gets on line
Haha hes been trying to do it by himself for a while now. All he needed is to start a conversation on replica vs real parts.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Smasher

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
And the bodyshop that I know wouldn't touch some of those horrible fitting replica parts. You should check out Xerman's thread on his replica experience... The money he spent fitting the replica parts he could've bought the real deal. At the end of the day you get what you pay for.
This is so true. The body shop I took my car to cringes when people bring in modded parts to be installed. He won't give an estimate without seeing and test fitting the parts. He has been burned to many times with kids bringing in cheap replicas that take's hours of body work to make a $200 bumper fit and look like it wont fall off.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:07 PM
knuklz

Noodleman, last summer I think I was at at least 10 different meets, most which were posted up on here but usually on the G35 forums.. I don't have my own little group of people whom I choose to hang out with, I'm open to everyone but when there's people like you and others who actually come to meets and choose to stand by your cars with your "Group" and not socialize with others then whats the point of you guys even coming out... The last meet I attended thats exactly what happened... I got there relatively early and was talking to everyone there, none of them I knew but that's the point of a meet.. To get to know fellow enthusiasts.

If you take a stroll into the g35 community you'll quickly understand there maturity level is far greater than the community we have here.. It's sad to say that there's people here whom ruin the total experience of these forums..
Old 01-31-2011, 04:10 PM
knuklz

I do agree, some replica have horrible fitments and sadly Xerman had to deal with that.. If you shop around and search the forum though you will quickly learn what companies make decent stuff etc... Though all in all.. it's usually a hit or a miss
Old 01-31-2011, 04:12 PM
Kiriller

You kevins/xermans kit is tottaly an exception this is why you never buy local parts especially replicas. Theres vendors like ___ cant remmember their name, their replicas fit as good as authentic im sure you know know who im taling about, just woke up cant think of the name.

and smasher, bodyshop can fit any kit better then authentic its just the matter of how much your willing to spend, and if its a **** tonne like xerman paid to get hes fitted might as well go authntic otherwise you still saving money.

Might as well contribute and make this damn thing 20k posts...

noodleman, we always setup meets and people come out, and we even meet people and chill with other z's that we dont even call out form the forums and sadly these are the people that are not stuck up ____ that just liek to rent about replica vs authentic topic, we are there for cars.

Why you peopel dont come out thats your problem, probably better you dont if you have the kind of attitude that you have here because im we stay up till late hours just talking **** and talking cars, and really theres no room for ignorance and arrogance. **** if you dont thikn your what i just rescribed come out and have fun like we always do.

Just like i said from beggining, when i and many people join the forum and they see all this hatred and they leave and dont come back which kills the community. and now even if those people in question dont have z's they still stick around here for what ever reason and talk **** and killing the community.

uhhh i think i covered all my points? anyway again just my opinion no need for anyone to get butthurt... yada yada yada
Old 01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
knuklz

Kiriller had a good point.. Many times we were cruising around and randomly met fellow Z members and it always turns out that they are really cool people whom don't bother using this forum because of all the bashing and hating that goes on here...

So when thats all people think about this forum I take a minute to explain that it's not really all that bad it just has a few bad Weeds.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Smasher

Originally Posted by knuklz
Noodleman, last summer I think I was at at least 10 different meets, most which were posted up on here but usually on the G35 forums.. I don't have my own little group of people whom I choose to hang out with, I'm open to everyone but when there's people like you and others who actually come to meets and choose to stand by your cars with your "Group" and not socialize with others then whats the point of you guys even coming out... The last meet I attended thats exactly what happened... I got there relatively early and was talking to everyone there, none of them I knew but that's the point of a meet.. To get to know fellow enthusiasts.

If you take a stroll into the g35 community you'll quickly understand there maturity level is far greater than the community we have here.. It's sad to say that there's people here whom ruin the total experience of these forums..
You will always find meets where some people stick to there own and dont mingle. I dont think its worth making a big deal over. Hell sometimes i may not socialize that much it depends on how I feel.

Some car meets though I have been to (not a z meet however) and tried to socialize and been completely ingnored. One was a g35 meet. Oh well doesnt mean I won't go to another G35 meet or the guys are dicks etc..

Get over it.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:17 PM
AVmagneticZ

i feel this is swurving away from my point. wasnt really intending on starting a no name parts versus authentic argument. or wanting someone to correct my grammer

knuklz your a lost cause. theres no point in arguing with you. ur one to talk about maturity lol. but in the beginning i wasnt even really referring to you in specific i was just speaking in generalities. trying to explain what and why. i have no idea who u are or what you drive btw. so i cant really say to much but judging by some of the things you said i duno i guess ive offended you.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Sickboy101

I think you are referring to Shine.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Kiriller

I think you are referring to Shine.
that
Old 01-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Sickboy101

All this talk of meets makes me miss driving my Z.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:27 PM
knuklz

I wasn't really trying to completely single you out, there's been problems with certain individuals for a long time on this forum.. Just because someone has something you don't like there's no need to call them a douchebag or ricers.. I understand its your opinion but sometimes there's things you just keep to yourself..

On the topic of real vs fake I understand that the people who've bought the real deal will get butt hurt when someone has the fake and trys to flaunt as if its the real thing... That I don't think is right and sure call them a douchebag but don't insult 50% of this forum who has a replica..

Smasher yes there will always be those whom stick to their own crowd and when it comes down to that then call up your buddies and ask them to go out, don't post a meet on the forum so you can be anti-social then come back to the thread and bash others for being *******s (not you but others) when it wasn't them in the first place...

Hopefully everyone comes out to the meets this year and actually tries to socialize with everyone there, I'm sure most of you aren't as bad as you seem to be.. I talked to Basha the other day on the phone because i was selling a part on kijiji, I didn't know it was him until the end and from what i gathered on the forum and what he's actually like are two different worlds... In the end I guess you shouldn't really judge a book by its cover.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:28 PM
knuklz

Pfff sickboy i've been driving it all year around
Old 01-31-2011, 04:33 PM
Sickboy101

Be safe driving when we get the big dump tomorrow night.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Kiriller

z in the winter ftw, hella fun
Old 01-31-2011, 04:34 PM
knuklz

Suprisingly the Z handles really well in the snow.. (I didn't buy Winters still summers) The Z is going into the Shop tomorrow for its make over.. I will post pics in my "Fail" thread at a further date!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Sickboy101

Your driving on summers??? Do you have a deathwish???
Old 01-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Kiriller

hes bad *** line that

Im driving the winter too, with blizzaks and the v2 front (REPLICA for those whoa are gonna get butt hurt if i just say v2). it hangs low and i plow all my streets. The thing is built pretty well and breaks all kinds of ice chunks in its way. Getting it painted in the summer so just testdriving the thing for now. During heavy snow falls on the highway i plow all grooves between the tires with no problem holding up like a champ - its as bad of a test as i can take the kit through to test durability.
Also we really have not that much snow these past couple winters. And lets keep it that way. Tomorrow its just going to be fun all over

Last edited by Kiriller; 01-31-2011 at 04:41 PM.