Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Toronto Under Snow!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
^LOL! Thats a huge load..
Old 02-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Asad_A203

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by optimumarc
U driving yours there in the snow?
I drive my G as my daily winter beater in the snow in Winterpeg; no block heater and -40C just a few day ago. You should see how pissed some of the people get about that in Winnipeg:

"You slap down that sorta cash for that kinda car, have the ***** to abuse it with winter driving, are UBER picky with its appearance, and cant even bother to install a block heater? You're a tool..."

^^ LOL. As a sidenote my vehicle did die yesterday and I find the vehicle actually handles better with VDC turned off; I only tend to turn it on when I make turns. In straight line driving; it always locks up my car and I can't move after stopping at stop signs. With VDC off; no problems and a little wheel spin is not too large of an issue.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:07 AM
JungleJunkee

Originally Posted by Asad_A203
I drive my G as my daily winter beater in the snow in Winterpeg; no block heater and -40C just a few day ago. You should see how pissed some of the people get about that in Winnipeg:

"You slap down that sorta cash for that kinda car, have the ***** to abuse it with winter driving, are UBER picky with its appearance, and cant even bother to install a block heater? You're a tool..."

^^ LOL. As a sidenote my vehicle did die yesterday and I find the vehicle actually handles better with VDC turned off; I only tend to turn it on when I make turns. In straight line driving; it always locks up my car and I can't move after stopping at stop signs. With VDC off; no problems and a little wheel spin is not too large of an issue.
WHOA, -40?? now thats some cold *** weather
Old 02-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Asad_A203

Originally Posted by JungleJunkee
WHOA, -40?? now thats some cold *** weather
Ha; yeah I am actually suprised my G has started all the times it has. It peaked at -49C; I feel even worse for people in Alberta that got hit because it went to -40C there; but they aren't used to that kind of temps.

I think that if i took a picture of the exterior temperature display in the car; I would easily have the coldest temperature ever recorded of a G35 in the world (probably not) !!! Too bad it is only -20C today...