Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Attention California Members (Awesome Dyno & Track Info)

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2003, 03:09 PM
12SecZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention California Members (Awesome Dyno & Track Info)

Starting in March Chassis Dyno (contact Lynn) will be renting a Dyno at Thunder Hill in Willows California.

They have permission from DynoJet Corporation to actually train and certify Dyno Techs (you will have to go to a short school) for $250.00 dollars.

After you become certified (certificate included) you can actually rent and run the entire Dyno (2003 software) by yourseleves for 50 bucks an hour including air and fuel readings! It's yours for the day (or ours.)

So if someone becomes certified we can all meet there (they even have a track) and pay 50 bucks to get 3 pulls and have a "Dyno Day) they rent stock cars and all types of fun stuff, it's an entire "Raceway Park".)

This would be a great GTG and everyone could Dyno and we could BBQ etc!! Awesome!

Here is the link to the place they are moving the Dyno too.
Thunder Hill

So someone get that cetification and lets do this. March is race weather and I am also attempting to setup up a deal at Sacramento Raceway
Sac Raceway
where we can get lane 7 on a "Z" night. It's 15 bucks a night once a week and it's tree, staging etc. All NHRA regs apply (they list them) better than 13.99 requires a helmet etc.

Currently they have an "Import Night" where these cars run 14's and 13's but it's packed (gates close after first 250 cars) so if we got a Z night that would be great.

This information has been posted with the permission of Lynn of Chassis Dyno in Citrus Heights CA.

For those that can't wait (like me) I found a place 20 minutes from Sacramento called Marko's Automotive who is giving me 3 runs tomorow for 60 bucks. His reputation is outstanding and I was referred to him by Lynn.

I will be posting my baseline graph tomorow (before I do the CAI and MagnaFlow, Carsound Cat mods) and then make another apointment for after those mods are done. Wish me luck (think high numbers!)
Old 01-21-2003, 04:00 PM
whatever
Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

interesting info.... been trying to setup a dyno day in the regional forum... check this thread
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....190#post177190

btw, I crossed referenced your thread.
Old 01-21-2003, 06:09 PM
12SecZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks Man!

I need to check that forum more often! I know there are at least 3 or 4 of us in this area, Shaun, John etc.

I'll post my numbers from Marco's (the same place suggested in your thread) tomorow in a seperate thread!