Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Help please with OBD diagnostic software recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Funkystyling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Help please with OBD diagnostic software recommendation

Hello
I'm hoping some of you can help with my problem. I have posted the stuff below to our UK forum where it looks like what I could be doing with is some OBD software to diagnose my JDM Z33. They general feeling is that the JDM model as more in common with the USDM car than the UK version so we've been recommended to try to source some software that works with the USDM car, specifically those with 14:1 o2 sensors.

My question is - which OBD software is the most highly recommended for use on USDM Z's and where I can get it?

Many thanks!
Chris

Ok guys, asking for some help here.
My engine check light has come on again. I know its probably the lambda sensor(s ) again cause I've not run the car for 4 months and started it today and it comes on after the second run of the engine.

But, I could really do with a way of checking my codes myself. I've tried 2 of the readers off eBay, tried the method to get the light to flash - and non of this has work.

Last time I gave up and took it to the stealer. They didnt have any problem checking the code and resetting the car so there MUST be a way of doing this. I just dont want to be running to the stealer every time this comes on.

Anyone have any ideas? Ideally I'm looking for a kind person to give me a copy of some software I can run on a laptop to diagnose this and reset.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:51 AM
Funkystyling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...anyone?