Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

My Forged Performance Experience

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007 | 09:51 PM
dmoffitt

They really ARE good like that, I gotta say, it was worth the drive from Rochester NY last summer/fall.
Old 04-07-2007 | 04:19 AM
Gumpdriver

Originally Posted by Michael@Forged
dude DEE!!! where are your test pipes?!!!! come on man....
Not my fault blame that one on XS now and even blame Greddy because my exhaust has not made it there either.
Old 04-07-2007 | 04:57 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Michael@Forged
You know all they we ment to each other over the past year you forget to add me as part of the Forged Family... lol lol and ways. your car sort of came back today. from just being wet sanded. and yes its beyond better. but of course need a waxing... your tuning i believe is done along with every other performance aspect. Ill let Sharif tell you your final numbers unless you know already. but yes very good build. very complete. and now with the wet sanding very smooth lol you know that will help you go faster lol.

do you want your old headliner? its annoying me i want to trash it!!! lol
man, that is my bad... i keep forgetting you're there now! *haha* apologies for forgetting you... but, know that i'm GLAD you're there!

and yeah, toss the headliner... i didn't know you guys were hanging on to it... or, better yet, give it to someone who may need it for a custom project or something...

and i heard hong brought it back over to show the wet sanding results... i can't wait to see it... and, yup, why do you think i'm having it wet sanded!? the aerodynamics of that add 45rwhp!!
Old 04-07-2007 | 02:03 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Thanks for the kinds...I hard to choke back some tears...but it was awesome man. We really do appreciate your business and friendship.

Dutch, I am sorry for the lack of invite....are you really thinking of heading down again for the Open House? It's a long drive...but more power to you!!! Please do come...consider this an official invite.

You can retest your road trip mileage again...what was it last time....25mpg???

See you guys soon.
Old 04-07-2007 | 02:11 PM
cowzrul

Originally Posted by stormcrow
"Dyno Days" at Forged Performance... it's kind of a repeat of last year's Grand Opening...
Is that 21 April, 2007?
Old 04-07-2007 | 02:28 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by PoweredbyZ
Is that 21 April, 2007?
thats correct...Saturday at noon until whenever.
Old 04-07-2007 | 02:40 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Thanks for the kinds...I hard to choke back some tears...but it was awesome man. We really do appreciate your business and friendship.
hey, bro...you know i meant every word... i read the horror stories here and on other boards and i seriously wonder why anyone would go anywhere else... i truly have yet to find another organization who's been as honest and as good to me as you guys... and that includes ALL aspects of business that i do...not just vehicle mods... thanks again such wondrous care of me and my Z...
Old 04-07-2007 | 03:35 PM
Gumpdriver

Bro, you have no idea how great of a friend and buisnessman you are.
Old 04-07-2007 | 06:11 PM
BootieMAN

Originally Posted by stormcrow
hey, bro...you know i meant every word... i read the horror stories here and on other boards and i seriously wonder why anyone would go anywhere else... i truly have yet to find another organization who's been as honest and as good to me as you guys... and that includes ALL aspects of business that i do...not just vehicle mods... thanks again such wondrous care of me and my Z...
Kind words are nice and all, but I showed Sharif true gratitude by giving him a big man hug!

He called it "attack"...but whatever!
Old 04-07-2007 | 07:30 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by BootieMAN
Kind words are nice and all, but I showed Sharif true gratitude by giving him a big man hug!

i would have, too... but, he's just not my type... now, devon on the other hand...woooooo! that south african accent!
Old 04-08-2007 | 10:56 AM
VIZAGE

That accent is pretty cool.
Old 04-08-2007 | 10:58 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by BootieMAN

hehe..that was funny. Yup, my first customer hug was from a guy named BootieMAN...ROFL. He was quick to point out, that he was straight....didnt want to make Sandy jealous or anything..haha.
Old 04-08-2007 | 03:13 PM
dutchboy

Dutch, I am sorry for the lack of invite....are you really thinking of heading down again for the Open House? It's a long drive...but more power to you!!! Please do come...consider this an official invite.

You can retest your road trip mileage again...what was it last time....25mpg???

See you guys soon.
No problem, I know you're a busy man. I am considering coming back for a visit, but it will have to wait for a bit. I have a few "upgrades" in mind. And yes, I did get 25mpg on the way back. Sadly, I can't maintain that around here, my foot has gotten a little heavy recently .
Old 04-08-2007 | 06:25 PM
imonlykidden

lets give one all for ForgedPerformance

Old 04-17-2007 | 12:54 PM
gothchick

These guys are top rate. Michael put a lot of work (about 10 hours worth) into my Z last weekend. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate his hard work, skill, and expertise with the installs. And as always, Sharif was there to lend his knowledge and experience. My car turned out great and I get very giddy every time I turn the ignition key now... :-)

Last weekend, Forged Performance in ATL installed on my '06:
JWT Pop Charger
MREV2 Plenum + 5/16 cu iso
HKS Dual Exhaust
Hotchkis Springs & Sways
Stoptech Stage II Brembo Upgrade

Next week we're doing:
Random Tech High Flow Cats
UTEC
Dyno Tune

I'm still on the fence about headers. If I do, I'll probably go with Nismo R-Spec, or Crawfords.

The difference I feel (on the butt-dyno) with these mods is becoming pretty dramatic, now that the ecu is starting to correct the leaned-out A/F back closer to factory spec. I can't wait to see the final dyno numbers after Sharif does the tune. Thanks again guys~ :-)
Old 04-17-2007 | 01:44 PM
Michael@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by gothchick
These guys are top rate. Michael put a lot of work (about 10 hours worth) into my Z last weekend. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate his hard work, skill, and expertise with the installs. And as always, Sharif was there to lend his knowledge and experience. My car turned out great and I get very giddy every time I turn the ignition key now... :-)

Last weekend, Forged Performance in ATL installed on my '06:
JWT Pop Charger
MREV2 Plenum + 5/16 cu iso
HKS Dual Exhaust
Hotchkis Springs & Sways
Stoptech Stage II Brembo Upgrade

Next week we're doing:
Random Tech High Flow Cats
UTEC
Dyno Tune

I'm still on the fence about headers. If I do, I'll probably go with Nismo R-Spec, or Crawfords.

The difference I feel (on the butt-dyno) with these mods is becoming pretty dramatic, now that the ecu is starting to correct the leaned-out A/F back closer to factory spec. I can't wait to see the final dyno numbers after Sharif does the tune. Thanks again guys~ :-)

i think that your "butt" getting use to the car... after a while my G felt slow. some days it feels like a dog tied to a dog house. im thiniking your HFC and UTec with a tune will get you about another 15-20ish to the wheels.