Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Grounding Kit Installed!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
TuckerE36

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by daytonabluez05
i suggest getting some blue samco hoses, it just cleans the way it looks up alot. I got Ztoyz fluid covers too, looks good. IMO. You can get Hoses in pretty much any color you want, they even make urban camo
Sounds like you already got all your bolt ons picked out. Just gotta do it now
those fluid covers look cool, definitely different. I might get a few of the blue hoses, add some more color. After christmas and tax return I should have the bolt ons ordered. The only one that will give me the most difficulty will be those damn headers.

I have a tig gun at home that I can use to weld and bolt up the exhaust.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
daytonabluez05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea i love how they look, but im missing the one for my windshield washer fluid, some guys at a shop lost it when they were doing my brakes (dont ask why or how, i have no clue lol )
but yea, headers are a pain. one of my buddies had his done cause its such a pain, but i never felt it was worth it, the price you pay and you dont get much power, meh ill do without. but yea, looking forward to some more pics when you get more done
Old 12-13-2012, 03:13 PM
TuckerE36

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by daytonabluez05
Yea i love how they look, but im missing the one for my windshield washer fluid, some guys at a shop lost it when they were doing my brakes (dont ask why or how, i have no clue lol )
but yea, headers are a pain. one of my buddies had his done cause its such a pain, but i never felt it was worth it, the price you pay and you dont get much power, meh ill do without. but yea, looking forward to some more pics when you get more done
Yeah the headers are expensive but I want to have a full exhaust for once.

How random for one of those caps to be missing lol