Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
WTFMike

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Status007
lol Your speaking gay talk right now bro I don't even want to retaliate to a comment with the words " fuzzy naval " not to mention that was a poor attempt of word collaboration.. The moral to that comment was that you have a hint of gay about you... " psychosexual development ", " **** stage "... Lol your coming off as a deranged gay retard from some low budget flick bro, lol and I thought " resmarted " was weird... You see " resmarted's " weird and raise him gay with a whole lot of stupid
I just assumed that you are a "girl drink drunk". So, Fuzzy Naval is your new nickname...hahaha. Besides, you did say you wanted to put "hot fudge" all over another man's face. Wow, Fuzzy, go have another girl drink and pretend that you are this big shot that you go all over the internet pretending to be. And, Fuzzy Naval, keep it sanitary...scat play isn't...gross.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:07 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Out off all these post no piks of Ferrari. Sadface. How come no one has found this trolls Facebook. Oh yea cookie momo comments are homo and emo.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:17 PM
WTFMike

Hey, look it's little Fuzzy Naval, playing with his "hot fudge"...
Old 05-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Status007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol I don't have a facebook that is for insecure nerds who are lonely and have no friends.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Well I can agree to an.extent I haven't been on Facebook in over 3 years however I believe maybe you don't BC you can't be a.hardcore BAMF without someone finding you and making your mouth stop talking chit

Last edited by 2004Black350z; 05-17-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Status007

Oh look " WTFmike " is contradicting himself like the low tiered intellectual he is. You obviously knew what I meant by " hot fudge " from the video you posted yet your prior post you used " hot fudge " in a gay-like manner. Which means even though you were thinking about " poo " you still had " gay " in the back of your mind which concludes me to believe you are in fact gay as well. iideadeyeii and yourself should PM each other or something LOL
Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM
WTFMike

Oh look " WTFmike " is contradicting himself like the low tiered intellectual he is. You obviously knew what I meant by " hot fudge " from the video you posted yet your prior post you used " hot fudge " in a gay-like manner. Which means even though you were thinking about " poo " you still had " gay " in the back of your mind which concludes me to believe you are in fact gay as well. iideadeyeii and yourself should PM each other or something LOL
Hey Fuzzy Naval, speaking of lowered tiered intellectual. Should I explain to you how to properly use your and you're? Because, little Fuzzy Naval, can't seem to get it straight. It isn't that hard, Fuzzy Naval, maybe you should put down your girl drink. I still can't believe you openly admit to being into scat play....gross.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Status007

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
Well I can agree to an.extent I haven't been on Facebook in over 3 years however I believe maybe you don't BC you can't be a.hardcore BAMF without someone finding you and making your mouth stop talking chit
Bro, stop, for one you agree to the fullest about facebook I can already tell. Anyway I am a BAMF I told you, come see me and prove otherwise lol. I would embarrass you, but the only reason I don't have facebook is because as you guys can already see back when I was younger I already was well seasoned in the " online community " and how I could not bite my tongue...

I don't even think I would be able to handle Facebook, can you imagine me on Facebook? I would be getting in fights 24/7 lol. I don't even let comments from a random forum on the internet go without judgement think of what would happen if I had a Facebook. I can't handle it.

I have this app called " tapatalk " and it lets me post on the forums just as easy as texting.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:50 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

Please stop bumping this stupid thread.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Status007

Originally Posted by WTFMike
Hey Fuzzy Naval, speaking of lowered tiered intellectual. Should I explain to you how to properly use your and you're? Because, little Fuzzy Naval, can't seem to get it straight. It isn't that hard, Fuzzy Naval, maybe you should put down your girl drink. I still can't believe you openly admit to being into scat play....gross.
YOUR female kid, I will use the word " YOUR " as I please and YOUR just going to sit there, do absolutely nothing about it and read it because you are acting like a female. I don't drink that is for bums, only thing I drink is water and real gatoraid juice ( apple, cranberry, etc juice I drink sometimes as well ). I have not had a sip of Alcohol since I was 17...

* Edit * I will keep that story to myself lol your still a little girl though " WTFmichelle

Last edited by Status007; 05-17-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:12 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

lol looks like this dude just goes down the list getting banned, hillarious there must not be a single forum on the internet that takes him serious outside of the thetroll.org

he is maturing as much as a piece of **** in the toilet

plus is back to not having any idea how old he is. thread claims 20 and here 19? dude needs a damn calculator, and some elementary school, bet is 12 at most.

loves how he claims to **** on everyone, yet its universal across the net he is retarded yet WE are the delusional ones. LOL
or some of the top cars on the market are crap but again we are delusional. dude makes as much sense as a ferrett on crack
Originally Posted by iideadeyeii
Quote from Viper forum

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...tml#post995205

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son, you have no clue..... there is no daddy, and mommy threw down 5 grand lol...... *GRANDPA, helped..... but 75 percent of the car/mods which is well over 100k came out of yours truely ....... reason im selling the evo and getting a 06 coupe is because im maturing..... and the evo isent really my style, i proved what i needed to prove from the twin turbo'd vet to the the single turbo lamborghini murcielago..... i have set all my goals in the evo ...... and want to experience the potential of the viper ( tt maybe? dunno only time will tell )

~Steveo

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-17-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM
Status007

lol I just had a temper that I have learned to better control. I was using pretty vulgar language back then and might have taken it overboard a few times lol
Old 05-17-2013, 02:20 PM
jerryd87

still waiting on my "education" that you keep claiming to be giving me yet simply ignore, heres a hint getting banned has nothing to do with you winning anything its about being retarded, admins dont really like retarded people they cost them money so they end up ruining our fun.

please my 4 year old son has a better vocabulary then you do, more intellegence as well, at least he knows how to use a screw driver.
iideadeyeii - Annnnd you can clearly see even back 5-6 years ago when I was only 19 I was still the same person as today. No body talks to me stupid without getting a few lessons in return, I have to educate my peers about 90% of society is filled with ignorant trolls drinking Hateraid lol so when I speak, listen like the good little girl your were always told you were LOL. I have expanded my vocabulary and don't get so vulgar, but I will still yield those who try belittle me that is for sure, like your little barbie lovin self... You play with barbies bro don't talk to me lol

What a cookie lol
Old 05-17-2013, 02:25 PM
jerryd87

so far he was "looking into" buying alot of **** and dint buy a damn thing, like i said all the **** he "sold" belongs to someone else. if it dint and his "friend" bought the evo there wouldnt be a issue getting a pic of it with "my350z" in the pic or pics of the ferrari
Originally Posted by iideadeyeii
Fixed. Also here is his ferrari link

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/fer...y-ferrari.html
Old 05-17-2013, 02:25 PM
RUNWDVL

Received 236 Likes on 135 Posts

No mods to ban fuzzy naval?
Old 05-17-2013, 02:26 PM
jerryd87

what you learned to control it in the past 10 minutes?
lol I just had a temper that I have learned to better control. I was using pretty vulgar language back then and might have taken it overboard a few times lol
Old 05-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Status007

Originally Posted by jerryd87
what you learned to control it in the past 10 minutes?
Are you kidding me? This is normal conversation for me. I have not got angry once lol. This is entertainment in all honesty I do not know what it is about me, but somehow every time I post thread it turns into turmoil lol.

As you can see I am not new to the forums, but I have learned that getting mad online shows weakness and insecurity. I have nothing to be mad about.. I am happy, fortunate and consider myself a good contributing individual. Yea 5-6 years ago when I posted those threads I might have gotten a little too emotional and said some unnecessary things, but I lacked a few things back then. It's called evolving...
Old 05-17-2013, 03:27 PM
jerryd87

because your retarded and claim to be so great and havnt done a single thing with a car, you also seem to have split personalitys because you are exactly the same here as those threads from 5-6 years ago.
Are you kidding me? This is normal conversation for me. I have not got angry once lol. This is entertainment in all honesty I do not know what it is about me, but somehow every time I post thread it turns into turmoil lol.

As you can see I am not new to the forums, but I have learned that getting mad online shows weakness and insecurity. I have nothing to be mad about.. I am happy, fortunate and consider myself a good contributing individual. Yea 5-6 years ago when I posted those threads I might have gotten a little too emotional and said some unnecessary things, but I lacked a few things back then. It's called evolving...
Old 05-17-2013, 04:47 PM
WTFMike

YOUR female kid, I will use the word " YOUR " as I please and YOUR just going to sit there, do absolutely nothing about it and read it because you are acting like a female. I don't drink that is for bums, only thing I drink is water and real gatoraid juice ( apple, cranberry, etc juice I drink sometimes as well ). I have not had a sip of Alcohol since I was 17...

* Edit * I will keep that story to myself lol your still a little girl though " WTFmichelle
Oh poor little baby Fuzzy Navel, don't cry little one. I bet your life isn't so bad, emo kid. Hey Fuzzy Navel, have you found anyone who shares in your love of "hot fudge" and girly drinks with umbrellas? I bet you're crying right now...
Old 05-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Jennifer 2

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Oh how in this day and age, after 20 odd years of admonishments to Not Feed The Trolls, can this thread happen!

Quick Reply: Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )