Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )

Old 05-17-2013, 12:27 AM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Status007
Lol you probably had the same teacher as " re-re-dumb " or " resmarted " so you can not understand me its fine. I said you pretend to be Ironman by day and Rambo by night and know nothing about Urban warfare including minimal survival techniques. I was trained by respected individuals and you came on here implying your a trained killer this and that... LOL bro you took a mandatory scout program and said that you were trained to kill LOL... Kill your meat maybe. Listen no disrespect, but I have been in the field while not being in the field all my life I know your type.

Please kid wow you say that you know all walks of life and they can not understand me... How about that failed attempt of a sentence you tried in bold, I can not even begin to dissect that and I am well educated with a high IQ. Jerry you have proven yourself to the fullest, thanks for solidifying what I suspected all along
Old 05-17-2013, 12:32 AM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

yah because i totally wasnt deployed right on the edge of a city in afghanistan with a population of 10k......... which was huge for the area, one of the largest. tell me about this mandatory "scout program" im sure the army would be interested in hearing all these things they do too lol no one teachs jungle warfare, havnt since the 80's its all urban hence why an 11b can walk in and easily get a job at any swat team in the country. lol "in the field" how many deployments to warzones have you been on where people shot at you with real bullets and real explosives?

funny how a guy who has never set foot in benning let alone another country knows all about the infantry way of doing things
Lol you probably had the same teacher as " re-re-dumb " or " resmarted " so you can not understand me its fine. I said you pretend to be Ironman by day and Rambo by night and know nothing about Urban warfare including minimal survival techniques. I was trained by respected individuals and you came on here implying your a trained killer this and that... LOL bro you took a mandatory scout program and said that you were trained to kill LOL... Kill your meat maybe. Listen no disrespect, but I have been in the field while not being in the field all my life I know your type.

Please kid wow you say that you know all walks of life and they can not understand me... How about that failed attempt of a sentence you tried in bold, I can not even begin to dissect that and I am well educated with a high IQ. Jerry you have proven yourself to the fullest, thanks for solidifying what I suspected all along

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-17-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Status007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bmyles
"What short shifter is best" is not a viable question. That is a really really trivial question and has no relation whatsoever to making 700whp. Not like you need a short shifter on this car anyway. The throw is shorter than most FWD cars that have short shifters.

"Do I need ignition coils"...not a viable question.

All of your other questions are just barely viable. "Which turbo" is such a vague question that it is practically unanswerable.
They are definitely all viable question part of my " Full Build " questions. Lol your just like them girls who always try and manipulate the argument to be right, thats you, lol.

Originally Posted by jerryd87
yah because i totally wasnt deployed right on the edge of a city in afghanistan with a population of 10k......... which was huge for the area, one of the largest. tell me about this mandatory "scout program" im sure the army would be interested in hearing all these things they do too lol no one teachs jungle warfare, havnt since the 80's its all urban hence why an 11b can walk in and easily get a job at any swat team in the country. lol "in the field" how many deployments to warzones have you been on where people shot at you with real bullets and real explosives?
No I most definitely have not and was asking you many posts prior to your accolades and current rank / serve and you informed me of just being in for a short time. I did not say jungle warfare, I said urban along with scouting is the technical name for it, yes. I would still win on the grid and mutual combat, but if in fact what you say is true and you " weren't just in there for a little bit " then I don't even want to joke around with you like that because I definitely respect the seasoned vet who served his country right and not some arrogant dishonorable leave bs.. In this case I thank you for what you have done for our country. I take back all the ignorant remarks I said to you, but I still hold strong to what would happen * IF * lol

Also those " rice 350z " videos had to be one of the funniest ricer videos I have ever seen

Last edited by Status007; 05-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:40 AM
bmyles

They are definitely all viable question part of my " Full Build " questions, not 700rwhp sentence. Lol just like them girls who always try and manipulate the argument to be right, thats you, lol.
There is absolutely nobody on this site who would agree your questions were valid. Does that mean everyone on this site is a moron? All the guys who are making over 800whp who laugh at questions like "what short shifter is best" are wrong, right? I'm confused how you don't see that.

Last edited by bmyles; 05-17-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: short shifter
Old 05-17-2013, 12:41 AM
jerryd87

because if 100 people agree on something and 1 person dosnt that one person must be right
There is absolutely nobody on this site who would agree your questions were valid. Does that mean everyone on this site is a moron? All the guys who are making over 800whp who laugh at questions like "what shorter shifter is best" are wrong, right? I'm confused how you don't see that.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:46 AM
bmyles

Can someone message Alberto and get him in here. I want to see that.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:51 AM
jerryd87

i think alberto might be trying to avoid getting banned again for abusing the noobs too much, he makes it a true art form dont see why they keep doing it he is more valuable then these meat gazers that keep poping up.

Last edited by jerryd87; 05-17-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:01 AM
Status007

There is absolutely nobody on this site who would agree your questions were valid. Does that mean everyone on this site is a moron? All the guys who are making over 800whp who laugh at questions like "what short shifter is best" are wrong, right? I'm confused how you don't see that.
I just want a good quality short shifter lmao wowww who called the parts police? Officer Bandwagon can I please buy a short shifter?

Also you are wrong Officer Bandwagon, I am on this site and I agree that my questions were valid lmao what a fail

Last edited by Status007; 05-17-2013 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:04 AM
jerryd87

your opinion dosnt actually matter, because your the one asking, the ones who matters are those who can answer it because that is what is going to determine if they help or not. so again no you dont have a single valid or legitimate question.
I just want a good quality short shifter lmao wowww who called the parts police? Officer Bandwagon can I please buy a short shifter?

Also you are wrong Officer Bandwagon, I am on this site and I agree that my questions were valid lmao what a fail
Old 05-17-2013, 01:16 AM
bmyles

How the hell can you count as a person that agrees with you...how can you not agree with yourself. Worst argument of all time.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:55 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

so have you ordered your parts yet? Written that check?
Old 05-17-2013, 03:22 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Wtf where's the Ferrari pik. Really no one is questioning that BS post? I keep seeing you'll win in combat and blah blah. Kinda seems you think your hot chit and untouchable. To bad you live way far away. I'd love to grab coffee with you.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:47 AM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

If my "daddy" bought me everything, I wouldn't be 2 years into this build with another year or more left -_- let's use common sense. I wouldn't have to save for a $10,000 brake kit, daddy would have bought it months ago. Lets not go there lol. I'm sorry I work and make decent money to blow on a car.

I wouldn't say strokers are unreliable. They just aren't as reliable as a 3.0. Stop reading and listening to what you hear, and actually talk to people that have these things. I've talked to a few 3.4 owners, not one bad thing from them.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:59 AM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Milkshot of your mom or bs on being naturally reproduced, test tube baby..

Jerry - I was the one recording it you momo, that was when I was 19 years old and I was the camera man... " Jerry, Jerry, Jerry " lmao you nerd.. Of course I was excited, but I did not even have a full set of facial hair back then either lol...
Yea momo SP racing most definitely had a twin turbo corvette and you can clearly hear the turbos on the corvette try taking the kummm out of your ears lol. I blew the doors of their TWIN TURBO c5 corvette shop car and they have had it for a long time so since your a new kid you don't know things from back in the day. The guy almost got in an accident coming on the freeway because it had so much power.

Trust me I know what I'm doing and that SP * TWIN TURBO * vette would have deeeeeeestroyed me on the track but he was spinning halfway down the 1/4 lol.. Clearly you can see him catching up ridiculously fast. I only had 640awhp when I raced them but I put it to good use. They could not handle the power as initially presumed by me that is why I agreed to the stakes in the first place, but this time I'm going to be the one with 1000rwhp+ and I guarantee you I won't make the same mistake they did.. lol. If they ever wanted to avenge their loss they would just lose again and they know it because I am a superior driver. Their driver who was the boss around there choked as I initially thought was going to happen too because I knew he could not handle the power which results in trying to over compensate which results in mistakes and at that level a 1000rwhp+ car can easily lose to a well set-up 600rwhp car with the slightest mistake.

I'm not saying my Evo was faster or had more power.. I'm saying I won and stayed undefeated. I was confident I was going to win. Their SP TWIN TURBO corvette was most definitely a 8 second car at the track ( after a few retakes and edits to get the launch and shifts right loll ).. I just took advantage of the situation and capitalized.

Not to mention they were on a street tire as well... NO SLICKS.. lol... I have no idea what they were thinking everyone is like its 1000rwhp don't do it blah blah.. I asked the guy " Joe " or " Lou " from SP if he's running the street tire he said yea and then I said no problem loll.. That was a slap in the face when he said he's going to run with street tires. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that 1000rwhp and street tires on a cool day will do nothing but spin for the first 400 feet lol especiallly on the street.... Bad, bad judgement on their part but it made my little Evo look good taking down a boss *** 1000+rwhp TWIN TURBO corvette.

Like I sad it was just bad judgement not because my car was faster. It was close though if they did not choke as bad as they did they would have caught me. I knew if I choked even a little bit I was going to lose, but felt confident that if I had a perfect run then I would win. Little did I know that even with that perfect run that the only thing that saved me was the guy got nervous after he seen me launch like a boss and hit the gas harder to compensate which resulted in even more excess spin which won me the race.

That corvette was ridiculous, I am not even going to lie I felt it shake the ground as they were prepping the road. It was so powerful it weakened me for a split second as my car was no where near that level of power.. I dint have much going for me besides a perfect run. Wow I still remember it after 5 years lol it was the nastiest most meanest thing I have heard... A twin turbo'd LS, wow
So did he watch you launch like a boss or did you video tape someone else launching like a boss?

You clearly are the driver in this second post and you are clearly not the driver in this former post.

Also, you sold a car and claimed it runs the 1/4 mile in 9 seconds, then followed it up by saying it's never even been to a track...well, let's just say making false claims to entice a buyer could land you in some hot water.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-17-2013, 07:58 AM
QTB

If money isn't an issue and you really want a reliable 700whp from a Z33 then you may want to consider a engine swap of some sort. The VQ just isn't up for that sort of abuse on a daily basis. I love the thing and it's solid but only at much lower power level, at least in my opinion.

Best of luck.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:30 AM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by QTB
If money isn't an issue and you really want a reliable 700whp from a Z33 then you may want to consider a engine swap of some sort. The VQ just isn't up for that sort of abuse on a daily basis. I love the thing and it's solid but only at much lower power level, at least in my opinion.

Best of luck.
I disagree. It is expensive to do it, but it can be done.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Status007

MRG - Shuuuut uppp troll lol. " hot water " he says, lol keep acting like a little girl and ill show you how " hot fudge " looks all over your face kid

I agree with you that the VQ can hold its own but do admit the 2jz is a lot more proven. I just do not want a big *** headache and all the bs that comes with a swap
Old 05-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
Wtf where's the Ferrari pik. Really no one is questioning that BS post? I keep seeing you'll win in combat and blah blah. Kinda seems you think your hot chit and untouchable. To bad you live way far away. I'd love to grab coffee with you.
Yea I wouldn't have a coffee with you I would just embarrass you stop fooling yourself. Make your wish come true turkey **** I'm right here cookie, lol come see me

Originally Posted by graffkid732
If my "daddy" bought me everything, I wouldn't be 2 years into this build with another year or more left -_- let's use common sense. I wouldn't have to save for a $10,000 brake kit, daddy would have bought it months ago. Lets not go there lol. I'm sorry I work and make decent money to blow on a car.

I wouldn't say strokers are unreliable. They just aren't as reliable as a 3.0. Stop reading and listening to what you hear, and actually talk to people that have these things. I've talked to a few 3.4 owners, not one bad thing from them.
Wahhhhhh stop crying like a little kid bro I had a stroker they suck. You even know they are unreliable and i have heard the same stories from everyone I know with a stroker as well.

Stop playing Bollywood right now you don't have a job that can account for a fraction of your build. It is probably your fathers car and your just stunting right now. Lol next time before you come at me all hard don't forget I pay for my own sh*t. I don't need to ask permission to drive, lmao

Last edited by Status007; 05-17-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:11 AM
WTFMike

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Hey guys, I have a Lambo. I swear it's mine and not a picture I took quickly at a gas station.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )