Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

What transmission?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 08:33 AM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerryd87
yah sure.......... whatever you say cant beat you and you have never seen me drive let alone know what my z is capable of. hell ill put money on the fact you dont even have a Z you talked **** to binder too so again DIAF. "oil leaking valves" what the **** does that even mean? your dumb *** is also wrong on "wrong oil" i put exactly what the car was built to run i make more power on pump then any other 3.5L Z or G that in itself proves enough and i have provide a vast amount to this community unlike yourself who is passing on bad information and telling the people who actually not only own Z's but high powered Z's that they are wrong. the proof is in the vehicles themselves, and that shows plain and simply your a idiot and wrong, because the cars themselves show your wrong. ask any of the regular FI guys and hell even non FI guys who browse the FI forum, i know my ****, i have contributed, i have no issues helping people when they search first and arnt know it all 17 year olds who really dont know **** and im not scared to tell someone off when they have no idea wtf they are talking about and try to spread it as fact like yourself. you havnt built a single engine or car let alone close to the number i have, ill bet a grand you havnt even worked on anything without supervision and someone telling you exactly what to do.

so next time you want to bad mouth not one but two FI regulars who actually build **** you might wanna search yourself to see what they have done, otherwise you look like a arrogant douche who dosnt know **** like you look right now. in fact looking at your profile the fact you actually bought one of those gimmick throttle body spacers reinforce's that point, combined with the fact you bought **** *** coilovers, as well as intake and exhaust mods(headers at under 500 and not even long tubes? really?) and no tune contribute further that your a hack with no clue. of course like i said i doubt you even have a z let alone one with the "mods" you have made. in fact looking at the threads you have posted up, you have made 0 contributions and every thread you have made is asking questions because you have no idea what your doing. so practice what you preach ***** and stfu

Old 06-09-2013, 01:45 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

****ing stupid *** trolls, op ignore the fool what binder and i said is true and easily available all over the forums already
Old 06-09-2013, 07:50 PM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerryd87
****ing stupid *** trolls, op ignore the fool what binder and i said is true and easily available all over the forums already

Op Only listen to what Binder said.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:19 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

your a dumbass we both said the exact same thing. shouldnt you be cleaning your room? your moms going to get upset
Originally Posted by stuartc323
Op Only listen to what Binder said.