Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

ecu not connecting with scanner

Old 06-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Jesus617

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ecu not connecting with scanner

i have a 2003 350z touring m/t with 113k miles i brought almost 2 year ago and crashed a year and a half ago (nothing major) fixed it up (cost about $600 in part)
then replaced the wheel hub and bearing on RL wheel and both brake system and line on the rear. then back in aug i broke my own key i had (one half was stuck in the ign switch and was still able to start the car) then about a month ago the car started to act funny the key started to stop working and cut power at 5k rpm and nats was enable so i brought a new ign switch with the key (same year and manual) and took my ecu to uprev to get nats disable but after i got the ecu back ign cont & eccs fuse kept popping when i turn the key to the on position (it pop after a second in that position).but doesn't pop when i take the ecu off so i left it alone for 2 week and tow the car back to my hometown so i can have space to work on it but i just found it that the fuse stop popping and now the ecu isn't working, my scan tools isn't getting connection. i am so confused.i know i have short but cant find where it at. please help!!!!
Old 06-21-2019, 08:00 PM
Jesus617

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hopefully tomorrow i can go back to my car and check the ecu fuse and relay and see if they are fine.