Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

IT HAS BEGUN!!!! (pt2)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 05:29 PM
nonmature

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by adanande
i think you have insulted the community here at my 350z.........................hahahahaha jUSt kiddingh
The MR is a great car and i love the bilsteins
if you go to the suspension section you sill see that with my post on the new 350z bilsteins commisioned by nissan for jdm cars i give props to the evo mr. it is really a great car. BUT THE ONLY THING IS HTAT A BASE LANCER IS 12 grand. and a base 7 is 27 grand that itself proves that the z is more car. Imagine a z with bilsteins and built engine with 19 psi turbo, that would kick butt.
THats what mitsubishi did with the evo, they suped up a lance fwd in there factory. BUT GUESS what the evo after 9 will not be based on the lancer because the company so far has bee suffereing from low sales due to the 350z stealing the market because of looks. In cali i see way more 350z's and g35's than evo's and sti's. evo's and sti' are only marketable topeople who have known abou european rallying and JDM cars for years and the common masses new the z since 240. But the two companies subaru and mitsu are basing their future high perfomance concepts on more streamlined couplike designs that appeal more to the american ideal of a sports car. a z looks as fast as a porsche in stock finish and at the valet in the irvine spectrum outdoor mall i saw a lowered z with no ody kit and c4 19/s slammed parked next to a modena and a gt3 and an nsx in the fron of the valet station *** decoration to increase the class of the environment. An evo will need to change a lot before the masses will respect it, but with my le manz z i get complements everyday by people of all ages form kids on the crosswaks pointing it out to their friends to staff at my university giving my car complements in the parking stucture its crazy and no mater what the evo will not match up to the amount of car the z is never. it may be faster around the track but if i run it over a sidewalk head on at 55 mph it wont still drive 100 on the freeway 2 hours later like my z has hahah the z is even more heavy duty than the m3 i hoped someone whould notice this already but i have great respect for m car, it is a keeper, THere are many reasons why its dense compact and heavy duty structure would be favoured over the boxy and loud winged evo. sorry i am in no wise disrespecting you i hope or any evo driver i just have driven both cars and i think the evo is a gimmic. id rather get a civic.peace
ok good stuff good stuff... I will admit that the Z looks more high class, and more sleek and I agree with your porsche like statement... but I like the agressive looks or the evo... as well completely different statements to be made...

but the reason you see more Z's on the road isnt because they are eating up the Market share for the Evo... there were only 6000 (or there abouts) evos made for the US... and the Z was out before them... There will only be about 2000 MR's made...

How exactly is the Z line more car then a lancer line the lancer line is simply targeted at a wider demographic... that was one thing I never really cared for about the Z was that they made different models for nothing but options... Every version of the Z is the exact same car pointed at nearly the same demographic... I think most would say that diversity would be good in this sense... Also the Evo 8 comes with everything that the track edition comes with as far as name brands... brembos, enkei or rays wheels etc.... comes with more like momo steering wheels and STOCK recaros... for 6000 less... now the upcoming MR will still be under the track edition but will have ACD as well as an upgraded suspension too for 3000 less...

I will also say that I do have an Evo and I get nearly just as many head turns as I do in the Z... that may make some of you but you have to know that as far as respect goes the Evo has been one of the wet dreams of many of todays younger generation because it has been on a 12 year waiting list before the US could ever get there hands on one... It is a status all its own which like I said above is completely different than the Z (not better or worse just different)

Now as for high speed performance I dont know what you have been smokin but the top end of the M3's is amazing... yes better than the Z... and the evo is Godly even pushing the power to 4 wheels... and before you try to tell me I havent driven enough to know... I have driven both cars in the Silverstate classic and nevada open road challenges... which is 90 miles of open highway at speed, and I can say that both cars did suprisingly well... I had the same mods on both cars... But I tell you one thing I could hold MPH much easier in the Evo and it is only a 5 speed... I was CRUISING at 6000 the whole way... and what do you know that big wing actually does something at 150MPH

I take no offense to your entire post accept the last statement A gimmic please... A gimmic is never a winner.... which track times definitely dont suggest <<<Peace>>>

-non
Old 05-26-2004, 09:54 PM
adanande

I respect you a lot because you race cars at events and not on the street or on freeway like i have been doing for three years. The accolade i have are all personal and although i may have exhibited talent and good form i will never be racognized for the stress i have put in to perfect my skill. I now this sounds crazy but i am sure some people identify with me. I guarrantee you that if wee had the same car in a longterm race I WILL BEAT YOU and that has nothing to do with anything except for the fact of your statement of the evo's 5 speed holding speed more than the Z in sixth. Let me ask you somehting, did your z still have the factory speed limiter, did you know the z is geared to reach at leart 185 (i have hear some people say the gears themeslves can reach 196 but ghigh end tourque dips) now did you have the spee limiter on.

Next i have a performance package and (yess i would see how having so many models icould be extraneous ,but the base is itseld made for people who want a platform to build from it is a true race car meant to be tuned by the driver and thus the same car can be meant for a whider demographic and compete in many genres of racing wich i cant say for evo , why would i want a viscous limited slip Differential if i plan to build a drag racer or a drift car) I have had many evo owners get angry at me for asking if they have gone to the track to test the quarter mile they gripe at me and say"the evo was built to be a road racer not JUST FOR 0 to 60 or quarter mile, FUNNY THATS ALL THEY ADVERTISE why dont you not post the 0-60 its all cover up bs.
Face it ONE LAST WORD - If your racecar is so great and you love your M2 so much then how come I defocate on the ground that has been treaded on by a MACFERSON FREAKING SRUT thats cheap bull. ANY CAR WITH MACFERSONS IS LOW QUALITY CUT CORNER BS I DONT CARE> suspension geometryto make grip and innovative suspension that cambers out as suspension travel increases and meets the raod wiht a complete and perpendicualr contact patch has real grip= you front wheel drive based immitation non full time bs alwheel drive is a gimmic to get grip lets see a front wheel drive lance grip anything with its 185 's cmon you dont expect me to buy that a handfull of cheap brake calipers and shocks is bonna justify that a car is more valuable an a more competet race ca. I'll race you in a freaking evo, i'll race you in an sti i'll race you in an M3 but t i will drive a 350z untill the GTR IS out and then i'll buy a freakin sl 65 with electronic camber control and active body control that will crap on any car of the same weight.

Lets not **** me off-i still am amazed thatjust because the evo has a pile of gimmic low quality pseudo name brand bottom of the parrel brembo's(as well as the track 350z which i didn't purchase for the same reason as well as the crappy raysit has why shou i wast two grand on crap when i can infest that same two grand in some real raceing rims not fake showw off just for the orange caliper that says bremebo that feels the same cmon what are we kids.
and lastly only kid like the evo , i know an evo driver who used to drive a z for 8 months and wants to buy m car off m everytime he sees me what the heck is that, he literally hit himself in the head saying ooh i goota get the z back man-

McPherson McPherson McPherson SUX and thats the las word. Next time if you want to say thatmy top end sux show me on the freakin 101 in downtown la ill draft you with your superman wing and kill you at 157 like all the other EVO"S that think i/m racing them when i fly by casually at 100 miles and hour in sixt without knowing because my car is grown up and elude confidence instead of speed. One time that happend and the freakine evo came and gunned it past me while i wass tapping the gas in sixth, he thn turns on his emergencey light. i go to draph him and he bake chcks me, the idiots turbo spools down and i was in the same gear i never left i overtook him voraciously but there was traffic in my lane and i had to jump back so i cut him off. HE baecame very small after that.

ALL Z DRIVERS THE ONLY THIN THE TRCK PACKAGE HAS THAT YO NEED IS THE REAR DIFFUSERS IN THE REAR BUMPER they are 40 dollars and they fil it purposefully made hole and block them off. any z can buy these diffusers from the dearler, they are rear diffuser assays and fit in and under the rear bumper to fill holes. with this mod i have beaten fellow 350Z's after 80 mph. People are idiots that cant drive and don't know the first thing when it comes to cars. you can have your enkeis and yokohamas and your brembos because i want the real stuff thats not gonna be covered by my warrantee because at the track they just might save my life or heaven forbid a set of ENDLESS 14 inch JDTC calipers might make their way into a base z along with a nismo limited slip and some lighweigh 18s then we would have evo soup. Sorry But one more word--before i leave MacPherson Sux not struts.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:27 PM
nonmature

I respect you a lot because you race cars at events and not on the street or on freeway like i have been doing for three years. The accolade i have are all personal and although i may have exhibited talent and good form i will never be racognized for the stress i have put in to perfect my skill. I now this sounds crazy but i am sure some people identify with me. I guarrantee you that if wee had the same car in a longterm race I WILL BEAT YOU and that has nothing to do with anything except for the fact of your statement of the evo's 5 speed holding speed more than the Z in sixth. Let me ask you somehting, did your z still have the factory speed limiter, did you know the z is geared to reach at leart 185 (i have hear some people say the gears themeslves can reach 196 but ghigh end tourque dips) now did you have the spee limiter on.

Next i have a performance package and (yess i would see how having so many models icould be extraneous ,but the base is itseld made for people who want a platform to build from it is a true race car meant to be tuned by the driver and thus the same car can be meant for a whider demographic and compete in many genres of racing wich i cant say for evo , why would i want a viscous limited slip Differential if i plan to build a drag racer or a drift car) I have had many evo owners get angry at me for asking if they have gone to the track to test the quarter mile they gripe at me and say"the evo was built to be a road racer not JUST FOR 0 to 60 or quarter mile, FUNNY THATS ALL THEY ADVERTISE why dont you not post the 0-60 its all cover up bs.
Face it ONE LAST WORD - If your racecar is so great and you love your M2 so much then how come I defocate on the ground that has been treaded on by a MACFERSON FREAKING SRUT thats cheap bull. ANY CAR WITH MACFERSONS IS LOW QUALITY CUT CORNER BS I DONT CARE> suspension geometryto make grip and innovative suspension that cambers out as suspension travel increases and meets the raod wiht a complete and perpendicualr contact patch has real grip= you front wheel drive based immitation non full time bs alwheel drive is a gimmic to get grip lets see a front wheel drive lance grip anything with its 185 's cmon you dont expect me to buy that a handfull of cheap brake calipers and shocks is bonna justify that a car is more valuable an a more competet race ca. I'll race you in a freaking evo, i'll race you in an sti i'll race you in an M3 but t i will drive a 350z untill the GTR IS out and then i'll buy a freakin sl 65 with electronic camber control and active body control that will crap on any car of the same weight.

Lets not **** me off-i still am amazed thatjust because the evo has a pile of gimmic low quality pseudo name brand bottom of the parrel brembo's(as well as the track 350z which i didn't purchase for the same reason as well as the crappy raysit has why shou i wast two grand on crap when i can infest that same two grand in some real raceing rims not fake showw off just for the orange caliper that says bremebo that feels the same cmon what are we kids.
and lastly only kid like the evo , i know an evo driver who used to drive a z for 8 months and wants to buy m car off m everytime he sees me what the heck is that, he literally hit himself in the head saying ooh i goota get the z back man-

McPherson McPherson McPherson SUX and thats the las word. Next time if you want to say thatmy top end sux show me on the freakin 101 in downtown la ill draft you with your superman wing and kill you at 157 like all the other EVO"S that think i/m racing them when i fly by casually at 100 miles and hour in sixt without knowing because my car is grown up and elude confidence instead of speed. One time that happend and the freakine evo came and gunned it past me while i wass tapping the gas in sixth, he thn turns on his emergencey light. i go to draph him and he bake chcks me, the idiots turbo spools down and i was in the same gear i never left i overtook him voraciously but there was traffic in my lane and i had to jump back so i cut him off. HE baecame very small after that.

ALL Z DRIVERS THE ONLY THIN THE TRCK PACKAGE HAS THAT YO NEED IS THE REAR DIFFUSERS IN THE REAR BUMPER they are 40 dollars and they fil it purposefully made hole and block them off. any z can buy these diffusers from the dearler, they are rear diffuser assays and fit in and under the rear bumper to fill holes. with this mod i have beaten fellow 350Z's after 80 mph. People are idiots that cant drive and don't know the first thing when it comes to cars. you can have your enkeis and yokohamas and your brembos because i want the real stuff thats not gonna be covered by my warrantee because at the track they just might save my life or heaven forbid a set of ENDLESS 14 inch JDTC calipers might make their way into a base z along with a nismo limited slip and some lighweigh 18s then we would have evo soup. Sorry But one more word--before i leave MacPherson Sux not struts.
I am real sorry but I can not understand half of your grammar in there man... dont get all excited... this is just a simple discussion amongst car enthusiasts...

the simple point I was tryin to defend was that on paper the Z is not more car as the guy above calls it... you get everything the Track Z has and more... for less than the price of an enthusiast... and I am with you on the track Z I think it is overrated I had an enthuisiast you just add weight as you go along...

you try to reach 185 in the Z with intake exhaust and a computer flash and when you dont write down your top speed and tell me how long the straight was... dont get me wrong the evo could do no better with those mods but you missed the article that I posted the MR is NOT a 5 speed its a SIX SPEED... I wasnt tryin to bring the regular evo into the conversation really... I want this to be on the MR but if you really want to know I will have a 9500 RPM redline within the next few months with my new head

Also I do my fair share of racing on freeways and such as well and I do respect the kind of driver it takes to be able to do that (damn crazy people) haha

when I took the Z up to the silverstate I did have a modified computer from technosquare and we have set tech speeds even though we were set at 140 we took both cars to 150

as for 1/4 times I will say them proudly I dont care... I ran 13.043 @105.99 with an intake and an exhaust everything else was stock and yes I used street tires... I invite anyone here out to california speedway this saturday for the street legal drags I will be there and we will have a couple other evos as well hopefully my friend will make it with a vortech SC'd silverado SS ( that guy is just plain funny to see what he beats) this is in no way a fight I like both cars, like I said above we are just car enthusiasts and it gives us a chance to get together and have fun...

as for adanande if you want to meet at a track let me know I'm sure we can learn a thing or 2 from eachother just wait for me to get some cash together to get to one...
anyways I'm out for the night <<<peace>>>

-non

Last edited by nonmature; 05-26-2004 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:50 AM
jng1226

dude, stop wasting your time on this 12-year old troll...

BTW - if you come by me (and other innocent families and so on) racing at 150mph on the highway, you're an idiot that doesn't derserve the PRIVELEDGE of driving. I've got a cell phone and Highway Patrol is a click away, and I'll make sure I get your license plate number for them. Hell, I've even got 8+1 in the chamber of .45 caliber +P under the seat, I might put a damper on your "fun" myself.

I've had the unfortunate experience of seeing people's lives destroyed first hand from *street racing*, and that is something I just don't tolerate. Put yourself at risk on a track - fine; put me and my family at risk when we're getting groceries - I'll kill you first.

Sorry to hijack your thread Ray - I hope the car show went well!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:09 AM
nonmature

dude are you on crack read the threads before you post... I didnt go 150 on the freeway.... it was a sactioned event... and as for me being a troll I've been here longer than you have... and I simply brought another car to the discussion... but is you would rather talk about something that is so far out of most peoples price range as the porsche go right ahead.... if it makes you feel better about yourself... but if you were an adult about this, maybe instead of sayin " oh I'll kill you first" maybe you could use your brain, read the posts before hand, and grow up....

All I was trying to do was compare another car in the same price range... you want to be a dick dude thats fine with me....

Ray I mean no disrespect to you, you know that... and I didnt mean to hijack either.... hey you should come with us this weekend to cal speedway

-non
Old 05-27-2004, 08:37 AM
ZRAYGO

Nuf said.....Just pm me when you are ready....
Old 05-27-2004, 09:19 AM
dnguyent

I've read about the Evo MR, and it sounds promising, and I've read it on the Evo forums as well as some appropriate threads on this forum. I go elsewhere to read about that car.

However, nonmature, bringing up the Evo MR on this particular thread then 'suggesting' that it is an alternative to what Ray is doing to his Z is trolling. Even if you've been a member since the inception of this forum, it's still trolling.

Ray, thanks for keeping us updated on the work of your car. It's quite exciting for us folks who may follow this path you are taking.

Question for Ray and other members: did you take any other considerations when you picked this body kit out? In terms of looks it is my favorite, but since I'm not very familiar with aero kits, I'm wondering whether any of these kits go through any extensive aerodynamics testing. Does Ings provide a drag coeff with their kit (ie. track model gets 0.29 vs all other trims getting 0.30)...how about downforce of their lip/trunk spoiler? Just curious as I like function AND looks to go hand in hand.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:21 AM
jng1226

nonmature - I was referring to the kid bragging about racing Evo's and other things on the street. He's a troll because of this and another post about how effective the Track versions diffusers are - just stirring up trouble.

I know what the Silver State Classic is and I'm pleased you know where to keep the speed at.

34 is pretty grown up - old enough to see what happens when morons drive irresponsibly on the street, and tired enough of to do something about it.
Old 05-27-2004, 10:20 AM
ZRAYGO

Default DRAG COEF Q&A'S

I really got this kit because noone has teh COMPLETE kit. I have seen nothing but duplicates. I think there is one person in San Fran with a silverstone z that has an original kit, but I have not seen anyone with the complete kit. I did look at many other kits. The only other kit I was considering was Top Secret, but thier kit was not released at the time. So I ordered this kit way back in October of last year. It took me 4 months to get it. Total price was around $4500 out the door. Then I paid MOB $1500 to paint (in 3 days). The wing has been adjusted so it looks a little bit better (but still thinking about selling it...still taking offers if you are interested). I do not have the drag coef. numbers though (sorry).
Old 05-27-2004, 10:55 AM
jng1226

Cwest is one aftermarket company that supposedly does wind tunnel testing on their body kits. Their Z body kit is supposedly the same molds they use for their JGTC GT500 Fairlady Z race car.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:25 PM
adanande

there were no families, and no cars on the freway at 3 in the morning JUST COPS so yes if i get cought i do desrve it and yes you are totally right, I am very versed in the legal system and in no way have i tried to say that i am a good person and that i don't endanger lives. DOn't thing you don't endanger lives either, although you might drive 10 over the speed limit. Granted foing 150 on the freeway is just as safe as going 65 BUT IVE ONLY DONE IT TWICE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE i would never go by any car. I have lost so many time because som ******* wants to gunn his car into traffic with absolutely no fear. I am a mento to kids who buy into the FAst and FUrious huype and I save lives through education. I pride myself in being a role model to kids who are new to driving and buy an exaust for their civic and start on bad habits. Yes i do agree that driving by a car at any speed above 90 mph should be a criminal offense- the state of california thinks 100 is wreckless.

Have you hear of 1199 foundation. check it up. Then start talking about shooting me with you 8+1 YOu think i'm stupid and i don't know that you talking of ( millimeter pistol) you HAVE A GUN UNDERNEATH YO SEAT AND YOR CALLING ME A KILLER> IF YO HAVE THE ***** TO KILL ME OR SHOOT MY TIRES AS I AM DRIVING BY YO I WILL SHURELY KILL YO TOO AS MY CAR CARREENS INTO THE CENTER DIVIDER AND CAUSES A PILEUP BECAUSE I AM DEAD> WHAT THE HELL ARE YO ON YO HOLIGAN> PUT THE ****ING GUN AWAY AND STOP BEING A HIPPOCRIT< THEN CALL ME A KILLER YO ***> YO DON"Y KNOW HOW OLD I AM *******> IF YOU REALLY WANT YO KILL ME I CHALLENGE YOU>
DO IT I"LL PROVE TO YO I"M NOT A KILLER> I WILL DIE WITHOT DEFENDING MYSELF> As i said educatrion is what changes the world not carrying an 8+1 in your car and putting a damper on my brain you penetentary old fart gangster wannabe using my generations slang get your own cool you high couloh!! CAVRONNE!! Now you got me pissed in spanich and my keyboard is brocken ahhh hahah.ok i guess I have to buy another key between f2 and f4.

whay did this escalate I came on this forum to apologise and this idiot threatens to kill me. Screw you you are no rolemodel for that family of your. If you son also carrie an 8+1 in his car and he happens to get pissed and shoot my kid its not gonna be your fault in court its gonna be his. Even though you tatught him to be violent and an out of place wannabee cheap thug in suburbia that carrries a gun and threatens 20 year pre med students I actively save lifes everyday jerk! i have seen what happens after an accident you don't even know what an accident is! aha you cack me up. you have no experience with people u antisocail jerk. what the heck is a troll. Fine don't get the diffusers its ok i'm just sharing suggestions. You dont want it fine . i'll see you behind me at willow springs.
you need to go where all the other
Old 05-27-2004, 12:47 PM
adanande

his kit will not make the coeficcient to much more. In fact he will have less lif on the tail because of the fin.

It will give turbulance to the air and shoot it off the back. this doenst lett the air lift the baclk up and is a great way of adding downforce without any extra drag. the ings kits are all very sensible and comine efficiency with great looks.

Technical: as you are accelerating there is a vacum being built behind your car because the volume the car's rear end has been taking up is rapidly becoming emply *** the car moves forward. This invites ambient air to travel to the area with the least density of air( the most extreme case is from an area of considerable air density to an area of no gas molecule density this form of diffusion(although there is no physical semipermeable membrane) is in essense an indescriminate cacume and anything the cacum can over powe will be suck right to the back of the car.

Now what doe this have to do with adding a fin on the back. well as "dirty air" aith that has aldeady provided downforce on the rest of the cars body and cannot be factored in as much for total calculations of downforce-thats why some spoilers are high becseu air that they catch is fresh and has not been used already inturn the angle doesn not have to agressive and the air can be just as effective on net downforce product- And low spoiler that are meant to provie a lot of down force are angled aggressivley sometimes this is to catch more "dirty " air to povide enough downforce.

Now what happens to a z without a trunk spoiler or the audi tt's that all got recalled because they were doing front filps on the autobahn because their tails wouldrise ofer their heads? The dirty air comes from the roof down to the trunk gets suck in to the vaccum and the is succioting on the back of the car, natturally the air has to leave because of the speen you are going and also because of the diffusion equilibrium function-(the more you put on one side of a membrane or rxn the more net flow there is to another side or place or alternative end result.
what happens? the air wants to leave but it is still sucking on the car. your tail lifts. even a regular z has a little crown on the trunk lid to spinn the air off the back. the audis do not and many people died because of it iin germany somehting like 15 cars and many casualties in neghboring families and kids in germany highways. The tail that ings has also spins off the air so as to not let it suck on the back of the car. the new nismo gt race car has this big bumper bulge and sodoes the nw special edition "butt ugly" silver z on the homepage with the brake ducts.

IThis table top bulge low on the bumper also shoots air strait out and off the car without effecting drag at all. THats why those old school proshces had that huge rear end with the spioiler? does anybody remember that in 1992 they were the fastest cars. even now ibve seen a prosche oinline with a huge flat cak bumpet bulge with integraeat ted spoiler. i wish i had visual aids. Have you notices the ail tails on the top speed civics and stuff out in like dry lakes. yeah so
sorry if i don't have visuls it is enough that i know the concept so i am able to explain it later but i writ too sloppy o i should make a viedo or somehting. peac ans sorry i just hate it when people get me wrong.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:06 PM
dnguyent

there were no families, and no cars on the freway at 3 in the morning JUST COPS so yes if i get cought i do desrve it and yes you are totally right, ...
Holy sh*t, can someone translate that for me?
Old 05-27-2004, 02:56 PM
nonmature

Originally posted by dnguyent
However, nonmature, bringing up the Evo MR on this particular thread then 'suggesting' that it is an alternative to what Ray is doing to his Z is trolling. Even if you've been a member since the inception of this forum, it's still trolling.
you are full of crap... I hate to say this but the only reason I'm getting called a troll here is because I brought up the MR... where were you when they were talkin about porsches earlier...

TROLLS TROLLS.... everyone who said anything about a porsche is a TROLL...

gimme a break guys as I said before I was simply offerring a better comparison then the 130K car vs. 3 or 4 greddy Z's as someone put it...

-non

Last edited by nonmature; 05-27-2004 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 10:35 PM
dnguyent

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
thanks for the advise. would it matter if i had the tien w/edfc? I have that installed on my car as of right now. let me know.
I don't know if your tien flex will resolve the handling issues with very aggressive offsets. I certainly hope so as I will be installing sways, then if necessary; springs/shocks. Another member of this forum has the same observations, but considering how many members have upgraded their wheels with more aggressive offsets, I'm surprised so few have chimed in.

It's not that drastic of a change, but I did notice a little more wobbling when exiting a sweeping turn hard....kind of like going from understeer to oversteer to understeer...back and forth ever so gradually. It still grips like hell, but the balance is not as constant as it was with stock wheels. Perhaps, the stockers understeered constantly, so there was no notable change in the car's balance. Either way, I'm going to have to do skidpad testing or get a professional opinion to confirm that it's a good or bad thing.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:30 AM
ZRAYGO

Default New Rims

by the way, here is a picture of the rims that I am going to buy. My rims are still for sale, lots of 'I want to buys' but know confirms...
Attached Images  
Old 05-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

three spoke?

looks like Advan rims that alot of supra guys put on..

whats wrong with mesh?
Old 05-28-2004, 12:44 PM
JPizzle

how much for those rims, theyre the exact ones I want, but I doubt I have the money currently
Old 06-01-2004, 07:14 AM
ZRAYGO

they are $4800 out the door.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:48 AM
PoWeRtRiP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is anyone even reading what these guys are saying i cant understand any of it. for the guy racing at 150mph its just stupid man, please dont do it. just cause your car can go fast does not mean its meant to go that fast, your brakes are useless, your tires are not rated at those speeds, and you are not experienced enough to drive that fast and neither am i. oh and bringing up the evo mr is stupid this guy is making a show car and your trying to tell him to compare it to a rally car? just start a new thread, and to the dude who thinks his track diffuser is the best mod ever i thought we tried to educate you in your other thread.

Quick Reply: IT HAS BEGUN!!!! (pt2)