Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

IT HAS BEGUN!!!! (pt2)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 11:38 AM
nonmature

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by PoWeRtRiP
is anyone even reading what these guys are saying i cant understand any of it. for the guy racing at 150mph its just stupid man, please dont do it. just cause your car can go fast does not mean its meant to go that fast, your brakes are useless, your tires are not rated at those speeds, and you are not experienced enough to drive that fast and neither am i. oh and bringing up the evo mr is stupid this guy is making a show car and your trying to tell him to compare it to a rally car? just start a new thread, and to the dude who thinks his track diffuser is the best mod ever i thought we tried to educate you in your other thread.
dont be an @$$ first off read your first comment "is anyone reading what these guys are saying i cant understand any of it" if you cant understand it you shouldnt pull your opinion out of your @$$ on it... re read the posts a couple times maybe you'll understand it...

I'm gonna quote myself again "I was simply offerring a better comparison then the 130K car vs. 3 or 4 greddy Z's as someone put it..." the subject of othercars were already here I just offered another car...

ummm... Who said the MR is a rally car... you sound like a dumb kid that says "I have AWD I can rally now" wrong completely different preperations for each car... the MR is a street legal track car... just like the Z but the Z should be titled the "stylish" street legal track car... the MR is going to be sold just like anything else here as a street car... only thing is its a performance sedan not a coupe

now about the 150MPH racing thing... I dont think you were talkin to me but just in case you were uuuhhhh.... I'm pretty sure my car is just fine at those speeds... I dont know about you but my tires are rated W as are the stock 350Z tires which rates them up to 168MPH not to mention it was a racing event that closed down highways... and you want to talk about brakes come sit in my car and I will take you up to speed and then show you how I can scrub off speed in either car... then you tell me if my brakes are "useless"

-non