Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

#34 Main Bearing (I think thats how you spell it)

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 07:08 AM
ZRAYGO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default #34 Main Bearing (I think thats how you spell it)

Well guys as you all know my engine has been down at AEBS for about 4 months now. The engine is sleeved and basically ready to go.............except for 1 major part. I am in need of a #34 Main Bearing. The part was ordered by AEBS through thier local Nissan Dealership to which they have been told that it is on 'National Backorder'. I was told by Dave this and to also look around at some local shops to which I did and they to do not stock the part.

So I am turning to my fellow peers here at MY350Z.COM and I want to ask that everyone be on the look out for this part. If you find it could you please send me a PM and depending on when I get the part......there MAY be a little extra sumthin-sumthin in it for ya.....

Also I know that I have been a little on edge as of late with the doging of AEBS. Let me be the first to tell everyone that I was wrong. They have been working diligently at getting my engine prepped and ready. The ONLY thing holding up this process is that part. So let me the first to say....I am sorry. Otherwise, please please PLEASE be on the lookout for this part and if you can find it then again, please PM me with the details as to how I can get a hold of it. Thanks to all

HOLLA!!!!
Old 09-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holla at chu!

PM Phunk, I think he just ordered a set for his car. I bet he can point you in the right direction. And call me when you figure it out....
Old 09-03-2004, 01:02 PM
bigern1970

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: #34 Main Bearing (I think thats how you spell it)

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
Well guys as you all know my engine has been down at AEBS for about 4 months now. The engine is sleeved and basically ready to go.............except for 1 major part. I am in need of a #34 Main Bearing. The part was ordered by AEBS through thier local Nissan Dealership to which they have been told that it is on 'National Backorder'. I was told by Dave this and to also look around at some local shops to which I did and they to do not stock the part.

So I am turning to my fellow peers here at MY350Z.COM and I want to ask that everyone be on the look out for this part. If you find it could you please send me a PM and depending on when I get the part......there MAY be a little extra sumthin-sumthin in it for ya.....

Also I know that I have been a little on edge as of late with the doging of AEBS. Let me be the first to tell everyone that I was wrong. They have been working diligently at getting my engine prepped and ready. The ONLY thing holding up this process is that part. So let me the first to say....I am sorry. Otherwise, please please PLEASE be on the lookout for this part and if you can find it then again, please PM me with the details as to how I can get a hold of it. Thanks to all

HOLLA!!!!
rising sun?