Notices
Event Photos Various photos from car shows, meets and events.

Pics of Twin Cities Z Club Spring opener

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 08:12 AM
tenpenniesz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
Who would bring the food in their Z or G?

Actually, maybe we can make it a family function where the wives and kids come out with the food and drinks while the boys go play for a while.
There you go! I hear the guys with the G sedans have plenty of trunk space. JK I like it. A little something for everyone.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:35 AM
WannabeSS

I have a full trunk and 3 backseats haha
Old 04-26-2009, 08:50 AM
Alpha Ice

Originally Posted by WannabeSS
I have a full trunk and 3 backseats haha
Dont be goin all crazy on those twisties with my food in your backseat. I realize it all ends up in the same place anyways, but that isnt the point! Haha, I like the idea of having us spaced out some, but I also like the idea of being able to follow someone, it made it easier for me having someone behind me/in front of me, cuz it kinda gave me an idea of what I was comfortable with and what other ppl were up to so I could pace myself off of their driving. Not the greatest idea if your not comfortable with it, but at least you have an idea or know when your flyin too fast
Old 04-26-2009, 09:13 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

More pics! http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/l...view=slideshow
Old 04-26-2009, 10:55 AM
| 1cleanZ |

Hey everyone...Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone.

How often do the Z's all meet? we should definitely do combo meets more(not sure how often you do since it was my first one), but I know in my past car club we used to try and get together every or every other month for a bbq or grill out.

The pix so far are great....but I'm prrrretty sure they aren't as good as the ones I'm trrrrrrrrrrrying to upload right now. The pic sizes are huge so I'm trying to shrink them to get them all up for everyone to see....got some great shots of all your cars!!! Didn't really realize till i was going through all the pix...HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET PIX OF MY CAR WITH NICK HANGIN OUT MY SUNROOF/WINDOW TAKIN PIX OF ALL YOUR CARS?? hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! ...but yeah, I'll get them up as soon as I can get them all uploaded.

Thanks for hosting Dave, definitely appreciate it!

DOUG!!!! Buddy, where'd we lose you in Redwing man? or were you plannin on parting from there??
Old 04-26-2009, 11:05 AM
schm1147

Originally Posted by StreetDreamZ
Hey everyone...Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone.

How often do the Z's all meet? we should definitely do combo meets more(not sure how often you do since it was my first one), but I know in my past car club we used to try and get together every or every other month for a bbq or grill out.

The pix so far are great....but I'm prrrretty sure they aren't as good as the ones I'm trrrrrrrrrrrying to upload right now. The pic sizes are huge so I'm trying to shrink them to get them all up for everyone to see....got some great shots of all your cars!!! Didn't really realize till i was going through all the pix...HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET PIX OF MY CAR WITH NICK HANGIN OUT MY SUNROOF/WINDOW TAKIN PIX OF ALL YOUR CARS?? hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! ...but yeah, I'll get them up as soon as I can get them all uploaded.

Thanks for hosting Dave, definitely appreciate it!

DOUG!!!! Buddy, where'd we lose you in Redwing man? or were you plannin on parting from there??
LOL...it was a little of both. I followed another G that was from our group and after about 10 minutes I figured out he was heading home

Which was ok because my buddy had to get over to someone's house to do a headunit installation. I swung back out to Dave's later with another friend to check out the BBQ. It was nice meeting you and everyone else...we will have to do another outing soon! I'm excited to see the pics

I am planning on going to Cars and Coffee this coming Saturday but I will not have my car back from being painted by then. Not sure if you're interested in going out there...I think Dave sounded interested. At any rate I would need to tag along with someone since my car won't be done in time. If anyone is planning on going and has room let me know!!!

Last edited by schm1147; 04-26-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Alpha Ice

Haha, I think I'm going up there this coming Saturday. I'll keep ya posted if I head up there, I'll have room. Otherwise I'm sure there will be some others coming up as well.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:43 AM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Nice pics Dave, thanks again for having us.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Kangbang

Thanks for having us over Dave this was my first meet that I ever went to. I liked the organization meeting the rest of you guys and the trip and ultimatley the twistys. I haven't pushed a car like that for a couple of years! I Definetly want to do that again. Mighty thanks, to your wife for cooking all the food I left fuller then a pot bellied pig at a garbage dump. If you guys get up more often or if you guys need help working on your cars or need an extra set of hands get at me. I forgot how much energy running around like that takes out of you I woke up today at 12:30pm! If you guys get up more often I'm definetly in ftmfw.

Kangbang
Old 04-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

SweetDreamZ! I'm waiting for the awesome pics!

I wanna see all the rolling shots you got of me.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:40 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Did no one else take pics on the cruise? If so, post them up!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Spork

I'm waiting for the sweet pics.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Spork