Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Parking Lamps and LED Interior lights. pics inside.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Acree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad u like em man. i would like to enjoy mine, but my baby is in the shop getting a new tranny. i'm seriously a little depressed. driving a PT cruiser will do harsh things to a man's ego....
Old 02-13-2005, 12:38 PM
jreiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had them for a few days now. A couple more comments:

1) The light they put out appears very blue. I guess it's just that your eyes are used to yellow light most of the time, so they blue is being exaggerated. However, I'm worried it might have sort of a ricey look to others. Other than that, I really like the ability to rotate them to dim them way down. Makes a very subtle light in the car that just allows me to see enough, but not blind me and mess up my night vision.

2) Just noticed this last night while driving back from Santa Barbara. The lights appear to flicker a tiny bit. It doesn't actually light up the car at all, but if you look straight at the bulb you can see a faint flickering in there. My girlfriend was the first to notice it. It's not annoying since you really don't notice it unless you look right at them, but they were definitely flickering. Weird.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Acree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never noticed that myself... mmm. i'll take alook when i get my whip back.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Z CRUZN

Finally got my order in after 12 days! I ordered all in superwhite: the map lights are not as bright as the filiment oem bulbs, but are quite beautiful. Unless you REALLY want a blue interior, order the superwhites - still has a blue appearance. The 194 bulbs are ok - not quite as bright as the PIAA led's I already have in for my parking lights & tag lights - again the superwhites look about the way the PIAA blue/whites do (color-wise). The reverse light bulbs look well-constructed, BUT they are quite a bit dimmer (way dimmer) than the oem filiments - cool pattern look, just dimmer - llok good at night but a little too dim for me in the daylight.

All-in-all, not an expensive experiment - should have just got the map lights tho......
Old 02-23-2005, 07:56 PM
silverstoneTT

That stinks that you had a poor experience with them with regards to shipping..

I think I may switch the taillights and reverse and what not over to some LEDs soon. Really just dont feel like dealing with the install.

Any pics of the pattern you mention would be cool.