Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hatch Shocks stronger where??

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 01:19 PM
MSGarrett1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gringott
Send your struts to strutwise in canada, he will rebuilt them much stronger for much less money than the nissan struts.
How do I get in touch with strutwise? Did you do this? What was your experience/cost/result? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:29 PM
gringott

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by MSGarrett1
How do I get in touch with strutwise? Did you do this? What was your experience/cost/result? Thanks in advance.
Frank Irvine at strutwise is in Canada, website www.strutwise.com, phone 604-589-1200, email is on page.

Yes I did this, I believe I was first, others have since.

Make sure he understands you have a 350Z.
Cost less than $100, came back fine, installed and they work great, although you can't be a girly man when it comes time to pull the hatch down.

Since Frank rebuilt them, the hatch pops up with one click of the remote, where it took at least two times before, and it stays up regardless of wind or tempurature.

I haven't used the Nismo struts, but based on cost, this seemed to be the better bargin for the same results.

Just contact Frank, set the deal, mail your struts as he directs, and he will send them back.

Hope this helps you.

Don't know if it matters, but you can tell him Patrick Greene from Kentucky referred you. Of course, I get nothing out of it, but maybe he will cut you a little cheaper price.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:27 PM
MSGarrett1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gringott
Frank Irvine at strutwise is in Canada, website www.strutwise.com, phone 604-589-1200, email is on page.

Yes I did this, I believe I was first, others have since.

Make sure he understands you have a 350Z.
Cost less than $100, came back fine, installed and they work great, although you can't be a girly man when it comes time to pull the hatch down.

Since Frank rebuilt them, the hatch pops up with one click of the remote, where it took at least two times before, and it stays up regardless of wind or tempurature.

I haven't used the Nismo struts, but based on cost, this seemed to be the better bargin for the same results.

Just contact Frank, set the deal, mail your struts as he directs, and he will send them back.

Hope this helps you.

Don't know if it matters, but you can tell him Patrick Greene from Kentucky referred you. Of course, I get nothing out of it, but maybe he will cut you a little cheaper price.
Thanks.