Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JDM Techno Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 08:53 AM
ZRiCaN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM Techno Spoiler

I saw on Peformance Nissan a JDM techno rear spoiler, the description says its slightly different from the Nismo, but covers up OEM spoiler holes, and is slightly cheaper, but it doesnt have a picture. I'm interested in buying one but wanna see what it looks like. Also I dont have an OEM spoiler so not worried about the holes. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is the N1SMO JDM R3plica Spoiler...
Old 02-11-2005, 06:03 PM
ZRiCaN

So as far as looks, its the same, just the holes line differently?
Thanx for the help, was wondering if I was ever gonna get a reply.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:40 PM
jlimquest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The advantage of the replica wing is that if you had the OEM spoiler & took them off. The original Nismo wing does not cover the 2 holes on the trunk lid. While the replica curves a bit & actually covers the holes if you had them in the first place,
Attached Thumbnails JDM Techno Spoiler-rscn1001-small-.jpg  
Old 02-13-2005, 11:42 AM
JDMkaisoku

Originally posted by Jason@Performance
It is the N1SMO JDM R3plica Spoiler...
Isn't it unethical for a Nissan dealership to be selling counterfeit Nismo parts? I dunno, I just think it not only degrades Nismo but it makes the Nissan dealership look shady.
Old 02-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally posted by JDMkaisoku
Isn't it unethical for a Nissan dealership to be selling counterfeit Nismo parts? I dunno, I just think it not only degrades Nismo but it makes the Nissan dealership look shady.
The USDM NISMO Spoiler does NOT cover the rear hatch holes...

WE have to offer something that does!
Old 02-13-2005, 03:47 PM
jlimquest

Found bst price & bought my Techno Nismo Spoiler from:

Erwin Jureidini
A Spec Products Corp
erwin@aspecproducts.com
626-618-1100 ext 110

Originally posted by jlimquest
The advantage of the replica wing is that if you had the OEM spoiler & took them off. The original Nismo wing does not cover the 2 holes on the trunk lid. While the replica curves a bit & actually covers the holes if you had them in the first place,
Old 02-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

above is not a sponser on this board...

plus, do you know who manufacturered the one you got? i know a few different manufacturers and the quality is not the same on them alll
Old 02-13-2005, 05:02 PM
JDMkaisoku

plus, do you know who manufacturered the one you got? i know a few different manufacturers and the quality is not the same on them alll
and non of those manufactuers are actually NISMO...

do you guys sell fake rolex watches too?
Old 02-13-2005, 05:44 PM
jlimquest

I'm also a customer of Performance Nissan. I've bought parts & accessories from your Parts Dept. ($,$$$) & have my car regularly serviced (Rick del Rosario) at your shop in Duarte as well. So PLEASE DON'T BASH YOUR OWN CLIENTS for sharing a good find w/ our brother Z owners. We always do when it is one of your own products as well. I would have expected more professionalism from you. YOU ARE A DISGRACE AMONGST YOUR FELLOW PERFORMANCe NISSAN PEERS. Now I know why others are very disappointed w/ you (as seen above).

Old 02-13-2005, 05:54 PM
STRETCH

I'm also a customer of Performance Nissan. I've bought parts & accessories from your Parts Dept. ($,$$$) & have my car regularly serviced (Rick del Rosario) at your shop in Duarte as well. So PLEASE DON'T BASH YOUR OWN CLIENTS for sharing a good find w/ our brother Z owners. We always do when it is one of your own products as well. I would have expected more professionalism from you. YOU ARE A DISGRACE AMONGST YOUR FELLOW PERFORMANCe NISSAN PEERS. Now I know why others are very disappointed w/ you (as seen above).
He's not a disgrace at all...Jason's lookin' out for his Z brothers as well! He doesn't want to see anyone get shafted...IMO Its not a good idea to bash your service department either, especially when you regularly get your car serviced there LOL
Old 02-13-2005, 06:47 PM
hndumafia

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i dont think he meant to be disrespectful in anyway. he was simply letting everyone know that there are a number of companies who produce the replicas and that people should make sure where they decide to buy it from is a quality piece - rather than just buying a crappy piece because the place had it cheaper.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

If you all would prefer I do not offer a NISMO Type spoiler for those of us who have a factory spoiler installed from the factory I will remove it from our web site...

I took them off our web site once before, but didnt think it was fair to those who have factory spoilers giving them no option...

If you think about it that way you might think I was doing a favor...

Yes, I know it is not a factory NISMO Product. But, Have I tried bringing in the actual JDM NISMO Rear Wing... Yes. Are you willing to pay $900+ dollars for a fiberglass rear wing that is basicly the exact same thing? if so I will gladly take your order for the actual part.

I sell JDM FIBERGLASS NISMO G35 Front Bumper's and the rest of the actual JDM Body Kits for the G35 all of the time.

As most everyone on this board knows our web site prices are our web site prices... but if you message us (me / tony / andy) we can work with you on most pricing... there is 10% off on all NISMO products on our web site for the 350z...

We do not do this because we have to... We do it because we WANT to for YOU
Old 02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
JKDman

jlimquest:
Let me start off by saying you've got a nice looking Z. I saw it in person while i was at Streetimage while you had Hawk Pads installed on your ride. Two thumbs up.

Second, lay off the crack arite? You PMSing? Got Midol?
Jason is an ASSET to the G and Z community. You might get your car serviced at Performance Nissan, but he's the man to look for when you want parts for your ride. Don't bite the hand that feeds you (parts) man, you'll be hurtin later.

People would be A$$ed OUT if the NISMO type spoiler that Jason has wasn't offered. Paying up the wazoo to get the JDM fiberglass one.

I own a G myself and Jason's helped me in innumerous situations mixing and matching and figuring out what might be the best solution for my parts needs. Without him, i'd be lost or riding around a stock looking G. Friends don't let friends drive stock.

Bottom Line. Jason's not one to false-advertise. He's a man of his word and knows his stuff. He's a wealth of knowledge and has introduced us to many different mods and opened our eyes to the different possibilities out there.

Final Words:
Performance Nissan Parts and Service: Best around.
Jason@PerformanceNissan: True professional.
Jlimquest: Rides a nice Z but has a PMS problem.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Tony@Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Even if we are a dealership, does that mean that we should be limited to only nissan parts? I don't see why this is turning into a big issue. I have noticed a few times on this forum that it's begining to gain a lot of heat and attitude among a few of it's members. Can't we all get along? I know that sounds really corny, but seriously, we're all here to help.

It's not like we're covering up the fact that it's a replica, and selling it as a genuine. If you want a genuine JDM nismo wing, do you want to cough up the high dollar figure for it? If so, i'll order that one right away for you.
lol
Old 02-14-2005, 06:54 AM
ZRiCaN

Wasnt expecting this whole arguement, just had a simple question. Thanks to Jason @performance for answering my question, Soon as Pay Day hits I'll be hitting you guys up for one, got my stoptech kit in can't wait to throw it on