Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how do you get sponsored??????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 07:41 AM
OUTBURZT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nicolaycastro
this thread is great, once more this is another great example of how to lie in internet and get caught!!!

Here are your smily faces

But this ones fit you the most:
Wel again you proved on how much of a nerd you are. This is thread is great? DO you always think its great when people get off subject and take up the whole thread about NOTHING. Seems pretty fun to ignore the main subject thread and to click on those really really really cool smiley faces. BTw Caught u said? Me and my girl are laughing our asses off at you kids. He doesnt have a Z he drives a jetta with badges. WOW you guys are good.

Moderator Close this thread scince the people that are posting on this thread obviously cant read what the topic is. Its fantastic how you Z ownsers hink your bad *** and all cool and helpful but i notice when people ask questions or need advice you will post about 3 replies, but when someone is getting flamed the whole nerd crew jumps in. SO you geeks use the smiley faces then go yank yur crank for all I care.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:50 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by Beaker02
In answer to the ORIGINAL question, for me it was the right car, with the right contacts, at the right time. SEMA 2003, the Z was new, a company that my Brother had business dealings with was spacificly looking for a black Z.......Bingo. Got about 10 grand in upgrades that year.
Good ****. Mine is 12,000
Old 06-02-2005, 07:56 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

Originally Posted by OUTBURZT
Whoever said sponsers dont have scouts must not have sponsers. You never heard of word of mouth? You sign someone up then you get a bonus torwards your co-op? OH wait now all the jealous nerds are going to get mad cuz I am saying stuff they never heard of.
The funniest thing was one of you nerds thought I meant autocross? BTW its not for dirtbikes its for ATV's also. You little boys can say whatever you want but all I said in teh first place was that I cna help teh dude out if he needs a sponser.
WOW now your flaming one of your local shops Z1 performace, sure word of mouth well get there.

LMAO @ teh nerds. ALL you guys are tools> I said motorcross and not autocross. Your an idiot. I meant motorcross. Not autocross. I drag race my car, not autocross. I did not say I had the fastest car here. I said mine was faster than nismo33. Which isnt hard to beat because he says in his sig its bone stock. Just you guys saying that I have a crap car and not a Z is Hilarious. Shows how immature you guys are. If i was 15 i would go take pics of my daddys Z or a Z at the dealship but what DO i have to prove to some nerds on a forum that have nothing to do but read ALL my posts then respond here
do you really think my car with a $6000 plus body kit is bonestock. i'll take your car on even if i was bonestock. list of some of my mods are:

***keep in mind that 99% of the parts i paid for except for my plenum spacer***

performance:
GReddy EVO II exhaust (thanks to glenn @ upgrademotoring)
JWT pop charger (thanks to glenn @ upgrademotoring)
Plenum spacer (thanks to tony @ motordyne engineering)
helix test pipes (thanks to eugene @ SP engineering)

suspension:
Tein Flex w/ EDFC
Hotchkis sway bars (thanks to jeff @ street image)

audio:
eclipse avn2454

aesthetics:
INGS N-Spec body kit (thanks to eugene @ SP engineering)
INGS CF Hood (thanks to eugene @ SP engineering)
INGS CF low mount GT wing (thanks to eugene @ SP engineering)
misc Nismo parts (thanks to jeff @ performance nissan)
VOLK GT-AV (thanks to glenn @ upgrademotoring)
MOMO Millenium Steering wheel (thanks to glenn @ upgrademotoring)
Hub & quick release (thanks to glenn @ upgrademotoring)

spare parts sitting at home and for sale:
Nismo intake & exhaust (thanks to jeff @ performance nissan)

no with all those parts i paid for i strongly believe in supporting the local vendors and hopefully work out better deals in the future or pick up some sponsors. most of the vendors i've bought from are also friends now. with over $20k in retail parts/labor i still don't expect any sponsors to jump. your a tool and owe evertbody an apology for lying.

admit it you went with some sposorship program that had to pay a membership fee and now you are trying to get people in it so you can get funds from them. you realize you were a sucker when you saw that the prices offered on the catalog was whack. co-op my @$$, can we say pyramid scam.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:01 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

OK internet tough guy. Find a post right now where I said I have the fastest Z here. GO ahead find that post and copy and paste. OK done with you. Bye now
you do know that mazzoo is a six figure car and the motor he has is a aebs strocked fully built block with a custom turbo system capable of generating 1000hp. show some respect to people who have established themselves in the industry. with your attitude i doubt anyone would want to sponsor you. mazzoo is one of the classiest guys here in the forum.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:02 AM
NourZ

I said motorcross and not autocross. Your an idiot. I meant motorcross. Not autocross. I drag race my car, not autocross.
The funniest thing was one of you nerds thought I meant autocross? BTW its not for dirtbikes its for ATV's also
You’re still arguing the fact the MOTOCROSS is a car activity? You idiot, go do a simple search and see what a Motocross really is!!!!! You’re even admitting it. Ignorance is not always a bless.

You drag race your car with a fkn intake and you'r telling me thats how you get your sponsors?

You’re a waste of web space and should be removed with AntiTroll application "my foot".. and if for some fk'd up reason you have a Z, you should be removed from the Z too because you’re giving us a bad name on the streets

Stupid kid you are
Old 06-02-2005, 08:07 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

Wel again you proved on how much of a nerd you are. This is thread is great? DO you always think its great when people get off subject and take up the whole thread about NOTHING. Seems pretty fun to ignore the main subject thread and to click on those really really really cool smiley faces. BTw Caught u said? Me and my girl are laughing our asses off at you kids. He doesnt have a Z he drives a jetta with badges. WOW you guys are good.

Moderator Close this thread scince the people that are posting on this thread obviously cant read what the topic is. Its fantastic how you Z ownsers hink your bad *** and all cool and helpful but i notice when people ask questions or need advice you will post about 3 replies, but when someone is getting flamed the whole nerd crew jumps in. SO you geeks use the smiley faces then go yank yur crank for all I care.
now you want the thread closed. i think we are staying on the subject we have been telling ghost how to get sponsors and you have been very helpful showing what not to do. mr. i got a sponsor for $12k in parts but all you have is an intake and speakers from the pm you sent me. oh yeah veiside v3 kit if it's even real.

i've been very helpful to alot of the forum members and offer deals and advice to alot of them. i freely give my number out to anyone that needs step by step help on installing stuff. ask nitrousz, illestjrz, and others. i think you should be banned from the site.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:11 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nourarnaout
You’re still arguing the fact the MOTOCROSS is a car activity? You idiot, go do a simple search and see what a Motocross really is!!!!! You’re even admitting it. Ignorance is not always a bless.

Stupid kid you are
DUDE. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE READ? SERIOUSLY? I AM not kidding. Thats why you nerds are on the computer all day and dont make contact with human beings in real life. MY POINT was that cars is my 2nd thing. Thats why I am here in this forum. To learn more. Now internet tough guy number2, where did i say motorcross is related to cars. Holy crap you people are arguing against no1. In the first place I said i suck with computers so FOR ME its stupid to post pics of my car. It will take me 9 yrs to figure it out. I can post a pic on another website but I am not going through that with you clowns. You cant read. Honestly
P.S. Thats why i dont have an avatar or sig. I think those are pretty cool but dont know how to do them.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:14 AM
NourZ

DUDE. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE READ? SERIOUSLY? I AM not kidding. Thats why you nerds are on the computer all day and dont make contact with human beings in real life. MY POINT was that cars is my 2nd thing. Thats why I am here in this forum. To learn more. Now internet tough guy number2, where did i say motorcross is related to cars. Holy crap you people are arguing against no1. In the first place I said i suck with computers so FOR ME its stupid to post pics of my car. It will take me 9 yrs to figure it out. I can post a pic on another website but I am not going through that with you clowns. You cant read. Honestly
P.S. Thats why i dont have an avatar or sig. I think those are pretty cool but dont know how to do them.
There is nothing called motoRcross as you've been posting the whole day, it's called Motocross, and you never mentioned bikes anywhere in your posts and now you'r telling me that cars are your 2ed thing and Bikes are your first?................... *slap*

I rest my case.. I'm done exposing this kid

Last edited by NourZ; 06-02-2005 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:15 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nismo33
now you want the thread closed. i think we are staying on the subject we have been telling ghost how to get sponsors and you have been very helpful showing what not to do. mr. i got a sponsor for $12k in parts but all you have is an intake and speakers from the pm you sent me. oh yeah veiside v3 kit if it's even real.

i've been very helpful to alot of the forum members and offer deals and advice to alot of them. i freely give my number out to anyone that needs step by step help on installing stuff. ask nitrousz, illestjrz, and others. i think you should be banned from the site.
WOW. AGAIN U CANT READ. I SAID ALL THATS IN THE CAR. I got my sponser a 3 weeks ago. The stuff hasnt come in I ordered. Which is not that much but its over 10,000. Yes i am mr. 12,000 in sponsers. I wasnt the one braggin just trying to HELP (not flame) the topic starter of this thread. I am not gonna sit here and be bullied by 4 dorks that weigh as much as my left arm (and thats the weaker arm).
Old 06-02-2005, 08:20 AM
nicolaycastro

Here is another internet nerd term for you LOL
Old 06-02-2005, 08:23 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

... Basically engine work done. SO unless you see the inside or engine, it is almost bone stock
you remember that little white lie you stated right. saying that the motorwork is done. if puting an intake in is your definition of motorwork i can't wait to see the rest of the car. maybe adding an s2k antennae will complete you apperance mod. LOL such a liar you belong with siles
Old 06-02-2005, 08:27 AM
mazzoo

OK internet tough guy. Find a post right now where I said I have the fastest Z here. GO ahead find that post and copy and paste. OK done with you. Bye now

LOL, you are so funny. I never said you said your car was the fastest. I was only saying that you sound like your implying your cars is SOOO fast. Maybe I should have worded it better for someone like you. Anyway, I have never been called an "internet tough guy". Sounds good I think I will put that in my profile.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:29 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

Originally Posted by mazzoo
LOL, you are so funny. I never said you said your car was the fastest. I was only saying that you sound like your implying your cars is SOOO fast. Maybe I should have worded it better for someone like you. Anyway, I have never been called an "internet tough guy". Sounds good I think I will put that in my profile.
i would second that especially with your sick Z
Old 06-02-2005, 08:36 AM
SOCAL350

WOW. AGAIN U CANT READ. I SAID ALL THATS IN THE CAR. I got my sponser a 3 weeks ago. The stuff hasnt come in I ordered. Which is not that much but its over 10,000. Yes i am mr. 12,000 in sponsers. I wasnt the one braggin just trying to HELP (not flame) the topic starter of this thread. I am not gonna sit here and be bullied by 4 dorks that weigh as much as my left arm (and thats the weaker arm).

At no point in your rambling, did you even come close to an intelligent thought. I award you no points, may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:37 AM
OUTBURZT

I am a scout for my sponser. Soon as I bought my Z i tried getting sponsered and WAAMMO. Like a glove. P.M. me with your City State and zipcode and I can see if i can send u a sponser package. That simple
For anybody joining us. This is my post that I supposedly started flaming everyone. WOW how much of an A$$ i am. Look how rude i was in that post. Let the nerd invasion begin. I am still trying to find where nerd#2 said my car was the fastest.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:39 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nismo33
sounds like that sponsor.com web page that asks you to pay to gain access to some network that doesn't really work out. offers you possible sponsorships but all it end ou to be a retail outlet and the prices are crap. best bet is mod your car, go to shows, get hook up with a crew, talk to vendor, and pray. here in socal so many nice cars and all came from out of pocket. my car is not sponsored but get decent pricing on parts.

This is the post that started everything. Makin my business yours. Should have just stayed out of it considering you dont know me or my sponser. GO ahead... make a stupid comment AGAIN
Old 06-02-2005, 08:40 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by SOCAL350
At no point in your rambling, did you even come close to an intelligent thought. I award you no points, may God have mercy on your soul.
Points on a forum website? WELCOM NERD #4. WHat do i do with theese points, download a song? HAHAHAH
Old 06-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just shut up and move on man.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:43 AM
mazzoo

OUTBURZT who is your sponsor? What company gave you the 10K worth of product? What product are you waiting on?
Old 06-02-2005, 08:44 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by mazzoo
OUTBURZT you make me laugh. You have the fastest car here. Damn you’re so funny. Unless your Z is making 1000whp or more I don't think you have the fastest car. Now about not telling us who your sponsors are. You don't know the first thing about promoting your sponsors. You should want to tell everyone who sponsors your car. That’s the idea. If you’re having problems posting a picture then email it to me and I will post it up for you. Its not hard I posted some of mine below to show you I know how. Here is my email address: chris@team16niss.net
THERE IT IS. For being such nerdy nerds I thought you guys would put up a better arguement then this. your lucky I dont know how to double qoute or i would put your post saying u never said this to put it in simplier terms for me. That first sentance is pretty clear to me and EVERYONE else. I then would triple qoute nismo33 saying how he backs you up on this. ANYMORE ? Keep bringing it, this is funny how I am outwitting 4 nerds in thier own game

Quick Reply: how do you get sponsored??????????