Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how do you get sponsored??????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:46 AM
OUTBURZT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mazzoo
OUTBURZT who is your sponsor? What company gave you the 10K worth of product? What product are you waiting on?
12k. EVERY POST you make shows you cant read. The other dude is 10k, mine is 12k but its co-op. Sport compact
Old 06-02-2005, 08:48 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by Bubble
just shut up and move on man.
I'm with this dude. I type to slow to argue against 4 people that spend all day on the computer. I'd say i would get fired now if i wasnt my own boss. K guys have fun but you seriously type to fast.
Besides I cant argue with people that have no comprehension skills. If you cant read and make sense of what people type how can I prove my point?
Old 06-02-2005, 08:51 AM
mazzoo

Originally Posted by OUTBURZT
This is the post that started everything. Makin my business yours. Should have just stayed out of it considering you dont know me or my sponser. GO ahead... make a stupid comment AGAIN
Nismo33 was just saying that it sounded like one of the sponsor.com "like" internet websites. In that post he never started anything. He was just giving info about websites like sponsor.com to let people know they are a rip off.
Also I told you to send me a picture of your car and I will post it for you. This way you don't have to do anything. You do know how to send an email right?

Chris
AKA Mazzoo, "nerd#2", and "internet tough guy"
Old 06-02-2005, 08:54 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

This is the post that started everything. Makin my business yours. Should have just stayed out of it considering you dont know me or my sponser. GO ahead... make a stupid comment AGAIN
the only one acting like a complete moron is you. so exactly how much did you have to pay to join the program. how many other ricers are part of your co-op. i doubt they offer any quality parts. tell you what you want to go fast i'll hook you up with one of my vendors and sell you a turbonetics kits for $4500.00. oh wait your sponsored for $12k and probably have an APS TT kit on the way. co-op sponsorship = pyramid scam.

internet tough guy & nerd #1
Old 06-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wel again you proved on how much of a nerd you are. This is thread is great? DO you always think its great when people get off subject and take up the whole thread about NOTHING. Seems pretty fun to ignore the main subject thread and to click on those really really really cool smiley faces. BTw Caught u said? Me and my girl are laughing our asses off at you kids. He doesnt have a Z he drives a jetta with badges. WOW you guys are good.

Moderator Close this thread scince the people that are posting on this thread obviously cant read what the topic is. Its fantastic how you Z ownsers hink your bad *** and all cool and helpful but i notice when people ask questions or need advice you will post about 3 replies, but when someone is getting flamed the whole nerd crew jumps in. SO you geeks use the smiley faces then go yank yur crank for all I care.
Actually, while everyone was "outing" you for the fraud that you are, there has been some excellent information regarding sponsorships posted.

Congratulations OUTBURZT, you are close to achieving "Twins" status. I don't expect you to understand that reference, but everyone else will!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:03 AM
GQ 350z

Originally Posted by Anyone2u
Actually, while everyone was "outing" you for the fraud that you are, there has been some excellent information regarding sponsorships posted.

Congratulations OUTBURZT, you are close to achieving "Twins" status. I don't expect you to understand that reference, but everyone else will!
Hahah...lets not put oil in the fire.

ravi
Old 06-02-2005, 09:07 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

I'm with this dude. I type to slow to argue against 4 people that spend all day on the computer. I'd say i would get fired now if i wasnt my own boss. K guys have fun but you seriously type to fast.
Besides I cant argue with people that have no comprehension skills. If you cant read and make sense of what people type how can I prove my point?
hey look guys he's his own boss. wonder if he started a corporation or consulting firm. can we say siles all over again. so funny i think the kid is late for high school. there goes the bell, your late bro.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:44 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by mazzoo
Nismo33 was just saying that it sounded like one of the sponsor.com "like" internet websites. In that post he never started anything. He was just giving info about websites like sponsor.com to let people know they are a rip off.
Also I told you to send me a picture of your car and I will post it for you. This way you don't have to do anything. You do know how to send an email right?

Chris
AKA Mazzoo, "nerd#2", and "internet tough guy"
Well mazzoo. POINT PROVEN, you really are a classy guy and I now can see that. As for the rest I am a month away from 24. As original as those highschool jokes are.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:45 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nismo33
the only one acting like a complete moron is you. so exactly how much did you have to pay to join the program. how many other ricers are part of your co-op. i doubt they offer any quality parts. tell you what you want to go fast i'll hook you up with one of my vendors and sell you a turbonetics kits for $4500.00. oh wait your sponsored for $12k and probably have an APS TT kit on the way. co-op sponsorship = pyramid scam.

internet tough guy & nerd #1
I ordered the GReddy twin turbo? Was that ok or should i have gone with something else?
P.S> your too bitter. Didnt i tell you to take a deep breath, count to 10, and relax? Try it again
Old 06-02-2005, 09:46 AM
GQ 350z

Lets just all agree to disagree. What a waste of time--if dude says hes sponsored so be it more power to him. After all, he is a fellow owner..

I'm not taking sides, because OUTBURZT we have a lot of very very knowledgeable people here. I wouldnt say this is a very good first impression.

Take it easy man, and best of luck!
ravi
Old 06-02-2005, 09:46 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by Anyone2u

Twin status? Nope your correct. No idea what that means. AWW did i lose points? lol
My posts went from 12 to 45 in 1 day.WOOHOO
[edit]HOLY CRAP i meant 61

Last edited by OUTBURZT; 06-02-2005 at 09:51 AM.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:47 AM
xplicitZ33

Damn dude, just email you're goddamn pictures to Mazzoo so everyone can check out your ride ... everyone will be the judge ...
Old 06-02-2005, 09:48 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by GQ 350z
Lets just all agree to disagree. What a waste of time--if dude says hes sponsored so be it more power to him. After all, he is a fellow owner..

I'm not taking sides, because OUTBURZT we have a lot of very very knowledgeable people here. I wouldnt say this is a very good first impression.

Take it easy man, and best of luck!
ravi
Thanx bro
Old 06-02-2005, 09:50 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by xplicitZ33
Damn dude, just email you're goddamn pictures to Mazzoo so everyone can check out your ride ... everyone will be the judge ...
Your all eager to see them. I walk by mine everyday in the garage. you tell me why I would show him a pic. One good reason and I will. Only thing i can think of is to prove someone on the internet that I have a Z? He's the one who acts like hes in highschool. This is not my thread, put respect to where its due.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:51 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

I ordered the GReddy twin turbo? Was that ok or should i have gone with something else?
P.S> your too bitter. Didnt i tell you to take a deep breath, count to 10, and relax? Try it again
wasn't bitterness bro, just pure sarcasm. make sure your sposors help you out with replacing some of the hardware on the GReddy TT kit to prevent exhaust leak at the manifold. add some extra heat shields. also recommend return fuel system, walboro fuel pump, and a TS GTT reflash. guess you'll have a jwt intake for sale soon.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:53 AM
OUTBURZT

jwt ?
Long as I am sending mazoo my pics if i still have them, how do i make an avatar?
Old 06-02-2005, 09:56 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

jwt ?
Long as I am sending mazoo my pics if i still have them, how do i make an avatar?

i just assumed thats the intake you have. anyway to change/add an avatar you would have to be a premier member.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:58 AM
OUTBURZT

NO IDEA IF THIS WORKED
Old 06-02-2005, 09:59 AM
OUTBURZT

WOAH I knew it wouldnt be that hard to figure out. I do get aggrivated easily with computers though. Thats my tempo in the background also.
How do i become a premier member?
Old 06-02-2005, 09:59 AM
del105
15 f125

So you're completely full of **** basically?

Quick Reply: how do you get sponsored??????????