Old 06-02-2005, 10:51 AM
NourZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what number am I? nerd that is
Old 06-02-2005, 10:52 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by Daewoo
SO what was free and what was cost +10% off?

Just curious how that equates to $12k in sponsorship. Are you saying u ordered $12k worth of merchandise that was "free, some are at cost plus 10% off" or are you saying that you ordered $20k worth of products and only paid $8k.

There is a big diff!
Sport COmpact is sponsered by all the manufacturers they have listed. Depending on which vendor it is will determine the price the item. BUT , this is just reguarding items purchased. They pay for all the shipping to and from unless other than ground. Also the 12k goes to labor. That is the full price however. My freind will be doing all of the work so i save a lot there. Anything custom is required to be payed for the materials and the labor+the business but as I just stated I will be doing the work with my freind so I save all of that money also. This is the best way to describe it in a paragraph. They sent me a feakin 12 page report.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:52 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nourarnaout
what number am I? nerd that is
I lost count. Sorry man. I think your 4th but I can be mistaken
Old 06-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Daewoo

Originally Posted by OUTBURZT
Sport COmpact is sponsered by all the manufacturers they have listed. Depending on which vendor it is will determine the price the item. BUT , this is just reguarding items purchased. They pay for all the shipping to and from unless other than ground. Also the 12k goes to labor. That is the full price however. My freind will be doing all of the work so i save a lot there. Anything custom is required to be payed for the materials and the labor+the business but as I just stated I will be doing the work with my freind so I save all of that money also. This is the best way to describe it in a paragraph. They sent me a feakin 12 page report.

Are you planning to do the work in MD or NY? (you mentioned the dude that hooked you up was in MD). If you get it done in MD let me know.

Kinda confused about the $12k being only for labor. If you do most of the labor urself how do you benefit?

Discounts and free shipping sound good. So that part sounds like a winner.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:07 AM
NourZ

DUDE. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE READ? SERIOUSLY? I AM not kidding. Thats why you nerds are on the computer all day and dont make contact with human beings in real life. MY POINT was that cars is my 2nd thing. Thats why I am here in this forum. To learn more. Now internet tough guy number2, where did i say motorcross is related to cars. Holy crap you people are arguing against no1. In the first place I said i suck with computers so FOR ME its stupid to post pics of my car. It will take me 9 yrs to figure it out. I can post a pic on another website but I am not going through that with you clowns. You cant read. Honestly
P.S. Thats why i dont have an avatar or sig. I think those are pretty cool but dont know how to do them.
here I found it
I'm Internet Tough guy #2 and Nerd #4
Old 06-02-2005, 11:14 AM
BigBadBlackTrack

im nerd # 5
Old 06-02-2005, 11:18 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

yeah but i'm #1 baby
Old 06-02-2005, 11:19 AM
nickgundara

I call Nerd #7! I think I'd like to be an Internet Tough Guy as well. Hey Outburzt, can you assign me an Internet Tough Guy number?
Old 06-02-2005, 11:30 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by Daewoo
Are you planning to do the work in MD or NY? (you mentioned the dude that hooked you up was in MD). If you get it done in MD let me know.

Kinda confused about the $12k being only for labor. If you do most of the labor urself how do you benefit?

Discounts and free shipping sound good. So that part sounds like a winner.
No, its not only for labor. It "can" go towards labor. AHHHH forget it. If your really interested I can send you a package. Maybe I didnt explain it the best. No work in MD. IN my garage is the closest I am getting to MD. Thats just how I heard about it.

Last edited by OUTBURZT; 06-02-2005 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:31 AM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nickgundara
I call Nerd #7! I think I'd like to be an Internet Tough Guy as well. Hey Outburzt, can you assign me an Internet Tough Guy number?
An internet tough guys is more personally attacking someone so unless I see that sorry, your just a nerd.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:42 AM
nickgundara

Originally Posted by nickgundara
Haha... Sounds to me like someone doesnt even have a car. And if he does, its bone stock!

To be honest, I dont have any sponsors. Any work done to my car has been financed by myself. But as meager as my modifications are, I would never be ashamed to post a pic of my car online. Outburzt, people come to this website to share their Z experiences with others and congratulate each other on modifications done, not to mention learn from one another. This is what we call a "community." Yet you come in and flame others like no tomorrow. I think I speak for most of us when I say that people with your mentality are not welcome here. Good luck gaining "Sponsers", as your relationship building skills will net you nothing but the best they have to offer.

Doesnt this qualify for Internet Tough Guy status??
Old 06-02-2005, 12:00 PM
bauckrob1

NO IDEA IF THIS WORKED
stop lying that is your house and car across the street..... complete bonehead.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:08 PM
del105
15 f125

No, its not only for labor. It "can" go towards labor. AHHHH forget it. If your really interested I can send you a package. Maybe I didnt explain it the best. No work in MD. IN my garage is the closest I am getting to MD. Thats just how I heard about it.
''

Will you send me the package, I'd like to read it.
Here's my email: andrew9223@yahoo.com
Old 06-02-2005, 12:14 PM
NourZ

Originally Posted by bauckrob1
stop lying that is your house and car across the street..... complete bonehead.
Looking for Tough guy status?

OUTBURZT I have a question for you, did you take this picture yourself? if so what kind of camera did you use?
Old 06-02-2005, 01:36 PM
xplicitZ33

This has gone long enough ... to finish interviewing Outburzt about his Z ... lets just wait 'til he gets his stuff that he ordered ... since he now know how to post pictures and such, hopefully he will keep us updated on what he is trying to do with his car and wait 'til we see the stickers/decals he put on his cars as sponsors ... if everything is true that is ... so keep us posted ...

as far as the question of ghost ... been answered by so many people .... in short, its so hard to get sponsors ... you need to have $$$ .... lot of work, need to go to shows and such ... goodluck ...
Old 06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
mazzoo

Hey OUTBURZT when did you get your car?
Old 06-02-2005, 02:10 PM
HockeyZ39

Originally Posted by nourarnaout
Looking for Tough guy status?

OUTBURZT I have a question for you, did you take this picture yourself? if so what kind of camera did you use?
Yes what kind of camera?

This guy has alot of heart! No matter how many time you make him look dumb and point out his contradictions, he keep commin back for more!
Old 06-02-2005, 02:26 PM
del105
15 f125

The biggest reason I think you're a complete liar is; in NY you have to run a front plate. While it is conceivable that you would not put one on the Z, it doesn't make any sense that you wouldn't put one on the truck.

****ing LIAR
Old 06-02-2005, 03:27 PM
mazzoo

Hey OUTBURZT tell me something. You said that you had your Z for about 3 months. The picture you posted of "Your Z" was taken 10/5/2004 at 12:56PM. I do believe that was more then 3 months ago. What excuse are you going to come up with now?
Old 06-02-2005, 03:35 PM
HockeyZ39

Originally Posted by mazzoo
Hey OUTBURZT tell me something. You said that you had your Z for about 3 months. The picture you posted of "Your Z" was taken 10/5/2004 at 12:56PM. I do believe that was more then 3 months ago. What excuse are you going to come up with now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Don’t you worry mazzoo this kid is resilient! He will come up with something!!!

Quick Reply: how do you get sponsored??????????