Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LeatherSeats.com order

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
MickeyZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my order in today. Great packaging. Perfectly matched colors. Excellent items, with really good quality leather. I didn't get a chance to really stick my face into the leather, but I saw no flaws. I will get the pics started tomorrow, and start pulling the seats one by one. I don't have a garage, and I live in a high rise building, so it's gonna be a really fun time doing this. I am going to pull one seat, put it in a grocery cart, wheel it over to my delivery elevator, and bring it upstairs to my AC'ed apartment to pull apart and do the installs. As far as the boot, and the armrests, I should be able to do those outside in the garage. In any case, this is going to make for a real scene. Gonna be a fun story anyway.... it will continue in the AM....
Old 08-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

^^ Mick... Really interested in your project. Please take lots of pics.

--Spike
Old 08-02-2007, 08:15 PM
typerilliard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MickeyZ
I got my order in today. Great packaging. Perfectly matched colors. Excellent items, with really good quality leather. I didn't get a chance to really stick my face into the leather, but I saw no flaws. I will get the pics started tomorrow, and start pulling the seats one by one. I don't have a garage, and I live in a high rise building, so it's gonna be a really fun time doing this. I am going to pull one seat, put it in a grocery cart, wheel it over to my delivery elevator, and bring it upstairs to my AC'ed apartment to pull apart and do the installs. As far as the boot, and the armrests, I should be able to do those outside in the garage. In any case, this is going to make for a real scene. Gonna be a fun story anyway.... it will continue in the AM....
plz keep us updated i i'd like to do this mod as well..
btw what color did u get? i guess burnt orange?