Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like this thread.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:29 PM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by 350ZYALATA
Get off your high horse, nobody gives 2 shi*s about you either. Nobody is asking you to do business with him. Either you will or you won't, why make a big stink about it? "Oh i'm not giving him my money," who cares! Oh wow you're too good to visit a G35 site because you drive a Z! ZOMG I've never seen a Z before! I'm not a sack rider I just hate people who ***** and complain, I've never even done business with Jim. Regardless of how well you handle your customer service you can't please everyone. If you've ever worked in retail before you would know this. People are going to ***** and complain no matter how hard you try so STFU and don't buy from him.
lol. you're a ****ing moron. obviously you missed the point
Old 05-08-2008, 07:35 PM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by Ghost 350z
lol how many threads have there been bashing Jim??? maybe 4????

Jim does a lot of business, 4 complaints isnt shabby.

What is sad in my eyes is that you are quick to take the opinion of 4 people that complained about his company, not the numerous amounts of people that praise him
I didn't count how many threads bashed him, all I can tell you is that I remember reading more than enough of them. That's the point. I don't know Jim from a hole in the wall, but I can tell you that he won't gain my potential business due to how he reacted to the thread, and his FOUR complaints. For those of you that don't understand that I'm using myself as an example to speak in general terms, you should go throw yourself down some steps right now.

For those of you that cannot comprehend that a small percentage of complaints matter, you have no chance at being a successful businessman. It's those four(+) complaints that will make or break you. You will be limited to the customers that you have, and overrun by a distributor that can actually handle the job. The shitty transactions that four customers reflect a lot more than the 100 transactions that went well.
So stop sucking his nut.

Last edited by lonewolf; 05-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:37 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lonewolf
I completely agree. Just from the way he responded to the thread, I could guarantee he'll never see money from my pocket. You'd think after numerous threads in complaint of his poor customer service, he'd start answering e-mails to improve where he needed improvement.

I guess having a bunch of random internet sack riders save him in threads like this really does save his ***.

And regardless, whether this was posted and beaten to death on G35driver or not, I DON'T VISIT THAT SITE. I am a 350z owner, I couldn't give two flying ***** about g35s to be quite frank. So I would never see that thread. Shitty businessman, poor customer service... and you still haven't learned. Very sad
Sack Rider? Don't think so. A good person to do business with, many compliments from past buyers, including myself on buying cf on two separate occasions. I saw mostly all good comments, except for a few. That's a fact on this thread not fiction. I say most including myself will gladly do business with Jim.
And the G35 thread was a good example of how he took care of it also, rather you read it or not, get the facts complete. It very clearly explained the whole situation and was well done. Don't be so narrow minded and look only at one thread, read up on the whole story. It's much better to be open minded. This will be a much more fulfilling understanding. I see most of the people on this thread all agree to his "good standing", which that speaks for itself. I've read the large percentage of satisfied customers on multiple threads. Satisfied customers posted. He'll keep doing good business.

Last edited by WSchli1672; 05-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For those of you that cannot comprehend that a small percentage of complaints matter, you have no chance at being a successful businessman. It's those four(+) complaints that will make or break you. You will be limited to the customers that you have, and overrun by a distributor that can actually handle the job. The shitty transactions that four customers reflect a lot more than the 100 transactions that went well.
So stop sucking his nut.
Ignorance is bliss. You really think its possible to make 100% of your customers happy?? You live in a dreamworld man. I never said that complaints don't matter, but there is no possible way not to have them. Its human nature to complain. Its how you handle the complaints that will make you a successfull business man.

btw, just because you stick up for a stand up guy that has plenty of backing on the forum, doesnt make you a nut hugger

Last edited by Ghost 350z; 05-08-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:55 PM
lonewolf

Ignorance is bliss. You really think its possible to make 100% of your customers happy?? You live in a dreamworld man. I never said that complaints dont matter, but there is no possible way not to have them. Its human nature to complain.
I never stated it's possible to make 100 percent of customers happy. Where'd you read that?
But i'd do anything within my power to resolve the situation. This thread is an example of the exact opposite. And it's not the first time I've seen something like this from his end. Just sharing my two cents, and apparently you agree that ignorance is bliss
Old 05-08-2008, 07:57 PM
themadhatterxxx

Ok I read every post in this thread. I don't give a **** about whatever we're crying about but I am intrigued by the parent killing joke, can someone tell me what the catch is atleast?
Old 05-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Ghost 350z

I never stated it's possible to make 100 percent of customers happy. Where'd you read that?
But i'd do anything within my power to resolve the situation. This thread is an example of the exact opposite. And it's not the first time I've seen something like this from his end. Just sharing my two cents, and apparently you agree that ignorance is bliss

Thing is, you obviously read that the situation was rectified on g35driver, and the person who made the complaint was made happy. Isnt that what customer service is
Old 05-08-2008, 08:13 PM
lonewolf

Thing is, you obviously read that the situation was rectified on g35driver, and the person who made the complaint was made happy. Isnt that what customer service is
Yes, and no. First off, it shouldn't have to come to the point of making it a public affair to be rectified. Secondly, as I said before, I don't go to g35driver since I don't have a g35. If that post was never made earlier, I wouldnt have known. So that would leave me with a bad taste in my mouth, wouldn't you feel the same? If not, how about we just agree to disagree?
Old 05-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Boba

You're not the first.

1. Never PMs back
2. LIAR

(Got pm from "JIM" about $500 cash for JP Type-S lip kit, went to their store and this "CHUCK" guy said ... "Ohh Jim is not here... I'm not sure why he gave you $500.. I can only sell for $749 or somewhere close to that price range... I said I only got $500 cash on me, and then he just sells it to me for $500.)

I bought a JP type-s lip kit from them and they gave me the WRONG front lip. Told me to bring it back for exchange and said it would take approx. 2 days to get the correct piece and told me to call them. 2 days later I called them and the guy said "Chuck" was on his way back from picking up the lip. He told me to call an hr later and I did, and said Chuck wasnt back, so I just gave up... The next day I called, the guy said the frikkin lip kit would be there that day but ended up not being there. I called them back a few days later and said the kit was still at their distributor waiting for pick up. Then story changes a few days later. The dude said lip kit was on back order and wouldnt arrive until like a month after. I just said ok and waited, and called them back and said it'll arrive in Feb. Im starting to think this is total BS so I called JP and found out who the distributor was and called them to ask about this "backorder shipment from japan". Anyways, turns out the ship LEAVES from Japan late FEB, and wouldnt arrive until March/April. It was different from what SHOWSTOPPERS had said. I called them in Feb and they promised me the kit would arrive within a week or money back (I requested that). SO i gave them a week and called back 1 week later, and they said they dont have the kit yet (Well of course u dont cause its still in the frikkin pacific ocean). I did get my money back at the end, but they wasted 2 months of my time and delayed plans I had for my car.

*subscribing to this thread to see what BS showstopper will say in regards to my above post

Last edited by Boba; 05-08-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Ghost 350z

If not, how about we just agree to disagree?

Agreed
Old 05-08-2008, 09:08 PM
jperleon

Originally Posted by Boba
You're not the first.

1. Never PMs back
2. LIAR

(Got pm from "JIM" about $500 cash for JP Type-S lip kit, went to their store and this "CHUCK" guy said ... "Ohh Jim is not here... I'm not sure why he gave you $500.. I can only sell for $749 or somewhere close to that price range... I said I only got $500 cash on me, and then he just sells it to me for $500.)

I bought a JP type-s lip kit from them and they gave me the WRONG front lip. Told me to bring it back for exchange and said it would take approx. 2 days to get the correct piece and told me to call them. 2 days later I called them and the guy said "Chuck" was on his way back from picking up the lip. He told me to call an hr later and I did, and said Chuck wasnt back, so I just gave up... The next day I called, the guy said the frikkin lip kit would be there that day but ended up not being there. I called them back a few days later and said the kit was still at their distributor waiting for pick up. Then story changes a few days later. The dude said lip kit was on back order and wouldnt arrive until like a month after. I just said ok and waited, and called them back and said it'll arrive in Feb. Im starting to think this is total BS so I called JP and found out who the distributor was and called them to ask about this "backorder shipment from japan". Anyways, turns out the ship LEAVES from Japan late FEB, and wouldnt arrive until March/April. It was different from what SHOWSTOPPERS had said. I called them in Feb and they promised me the kit would arrive within a week or money back (I requested that). SO i gave them a week and called back 1 week later, and they said they dont have the kit yet (Well of course u dont cause its still in the frikkin pacific ocean). I did get my money back at the end, but they wasted 2 months of my time and delayed plans I had for my car.

*subscribing to this thread to see what BS showstopper will say in regards to my above post
Your not the only one he lied too. IN my thread in my sig. i've caught him in a few lies and once again he just posts pictures "to bring humor to the situation" as he puts it. He only cares about the money, once he has your money he doesnt give two F***s about you.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:09 PM
lonewolf

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
If Jim is so bad how the **** could he get such a high ****ing itrader?
Yeah you're right, there must be something wrong

https://my350z.com/forum/itrader.php?u=5769

But that's a different thread for another day
Old 05-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Boba

Yeah you're right, there must be something wrong

https://my350z.com/forum/itrader.php?u=5769

But that's a different thread for another day

There's nothing wrong. It's simply because dumbasses like me leave iTrader feedbacks before making sure the item is to my expectation.

Originally Posted by jperleon
Your not the only one he lied too. IN my thread in my sig. i've caught him in a few lies and once again he just posts pictures "to bring humor to the situation" as he puts it. He only cares about the money, once he has your money he doesnt give two F***s about you.
Yep. Once he knows that he's got your money and a iTrade feedback from you, he will just leave you in the dirt. I mean after all, people on this forum depend 98% on iTrader feedbacks before purchasing, no?
Old 05-08-2008, 09:21 PM
jperleon

You would be correct Boba. and you know whats funny? I sold my lip that i bought from him for 50 dollars and guess what? It broke upon mounting the front bumper back on! Like i said to begin with.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:19 PM
cbr900son

So many parents are gonna die. This thread is evil!

BTW Jim has probably sold hundreds if not thousands of items. 5 people complain and suddenly we are supposed to beleive he is the worst business man ever? Thats like bashing a dr who saved thousand of patients but then 1 dies so obviously he is the worst dr ever and should be banned from medicine.
If u have issues with him fine don't do business with him. U get mad cause u come try to bash him and instead of starting a 90854209348 page argument he lets it go. The OP handled this right. Stated facts and problems BUT he also came back and said its resolved and he is happy now.

PS - jim do u kill in laws too? Mother in law would be great.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:21 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cbr900son
So many parents are gonna die. This thread is evil!

BTW Jim has probably sold hundreds if not thousands of items. 5 people complain and suddenly we are supposed to beleive he is the worst business man ever? Thats like bashing a dr who saved thousand of patients but then 1 dies so obviously he is the worst dr ever and should be banned from medicine.
If u have issues with him fine don't do business with him. U get mad cause u come try to bash him and instead of starting a 90854209348 page argument he lets it go. The OP handled this right. Stated facts and problems BUT he also came back and said its resolved and he is happy now.

PS - jim do u kill in laws too? Mother in law would be great.

x2, it's the same 3-5 people that go around complaining . JPerleon everyone has read your numerous threads and nobody sided with you, you have also been warned to stay out of all my threads...get a life dude.

In-laws are my speciality
Old 05-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
Ok I read every post in this thread. I don't give a **** about whatever we're crying about but I am intrigued by the parent killing joke, can someone tell me what the catch is atleast?
You're gonna have to do some digging on the forums. Try searching CarbonLTD kills parents....lol
Old 05-09-2008, 04:28 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
What a ripoff

CarbonLTD includes lube for free

I have no idea if you were being sarcastic with the last comment
Old 05-09-2008, 05:50 AM
Zridder19

Damn I showed up late

Quick Reply: Show Stoppers - Bad Business