Sponsored by:

Hey Guys Here are some pics of my Z with the esprit kit replica and volks

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 08:14 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fine fi you dont like my opinion
find out what esprit thinks.
since when is counterfeiting anything been ok.
money is obviously not an issue with him looking at everything hes done.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Stuey

Originally posted by djkern
guess my box of tissues ran out....he's another one....cry away.....cry away! some people don't have the money to buy these 3K dollar kits and would rather get the same look for 1/4 of the price!! i don't call that stupid...i call it smart. buy a replica kit....have it look EXACTLY the same...and save the extra money for more mods. why do people care anyway, it's his car. he could smear **** all over the car for all i care....if he likes it...he likes it.
Gimme a break, someone driving a 30k car with 3k rims, and a 5k ATI procharger can afford a real body kit (which isnt 3k, and dosnt cost 4 times as much as the fake kit) Don't use a lame argument like that thats not even remotely close to being true. Aren't you the guy doing the group buy on Volks? If you're so gung ho about buying knockoffs that look like hte real thing, why don't you do a group buy on ADR instead, and be "smart".
Old 08-05-2003, 01:06 PM
IPT

Originally posted by Stuey
Gimme a break, someone driving a 30k car with 3k rims, and a 5k ATI procharger can afford a real body kit (which isnt 3k, and dosnt cost 4 times as much as the fake kit) Don't use a lame argument like that thats not even remotely close to being true. Aren't you the guy doing the group buy on Volks? If you're so gung ho about buying knockoffs that look like hte real thing, why don't you do a group buy on ADR instead, and be "smart".

This Stuey guy cracks me up

3 post and he is king Must be another vendor undercover

Parker
Old 08-05-2003, 01:19 PM
djkern
Banned

i'm not gung ho about buying knock offs. everything on my car is real besides the body kit. maybe he'd rather save his money for something else and buy a replica kit that looks the same. i was just stating my opinion. man, you come onto this board....have 3 posts....and already an attitude. in my opinion, it is smart of him to buy a knock off. it looks the same. i'll post a picture of my car when it's done tomorrow...i have the replica nismo kit...and the body shop said it was actually better than the real kit that came in a few weeks back. so, drop the attitude buddy...or you'll be dropped from this forum. what got into you anyway? why the attitude?
Old 08-05-2003, 01:21 PM
MATIX

Hey Parker, are you planning on adding the Esprit wing in the future?? I think the wing is one of the nicest parts of the kit.
-Colin
Old 08-05-2003, 01:25 PM
IPT

Originally posted by MATIX
Hey Parker, are you planning on adding the Esprit wing in the future?? I think the wing is one of the nicest parts of the kit.
-Colin
Actually I want the Trial wing or vertex
nobody has it in stock

parker

www.iptmotorsports.com
Old 08-05-2003, 01:29 PM
MATIX

Originally posted by IPT
Actually I want the Trial wing or vertex
nobody has it in stock

parker

www.iptmotorsports.com
Cool...I love the Trial wing, im thinking about getting it for my car...we're actually putting in an order to Japan for the Trial wing and the Vertex wing, so if you want us to order one for you just let me know.
-Colin
Old 08-05-2003, 01:30 PM
RX8

Hey IPT I saw a different 350Z then the one usually parked infront of this business on my way home from work today and was like WOW!!! So i decided to become a member to see what the kit was and what wheels they were and here you are man. Thought it was pretty funny that you had a post up and i found it. You must have just gotten the kit because this is the first day i have seen your car like this. It looked so good i had to stop and look at it. Very nice. Truly stunning in person.

p.s. are you the same guy that had that yellow S2000?
Old 08-05-2003, 01:36 PM
IPT

Originally posted by RX8
Hey IPT I saw a different 350Z then the one usually parked infront of this business on my way home from work today and was like WOW!!! So i decided to become a member to see what the kit was and what wheels they were and here you are man. Thought it was pretty funny that you had a post up and i found it. You must have just gotten the kit because this is the first day i have seen your car like this. It looked so good i had to stop and look at it. Very nice. Truly stunning in person.

p.s. are you the same guy that had that yellow S2000?
Man thats crazy !!!

Yep that is me and yes that was my supercharged Yellow S2000
I miss it some times ..

What is your name I guess you drive a RX8

Parker
www.iptmotorsports.com
Old 08-05-2003, 01:38 PM
IPT

Cool...I love the Trial wing, im thinking about getting it for my car...we're actually putting in an order to Japan for the Trial wing and the Vertex wing, so if you want us to order one for you just let me know.
-Colin
How long untill you get some in you think ?

Parker
Old 08-05-2003, 01:41 PM
MATIX

Originally posted by IPT
How long untill you get some in you think ?

Parker
About 8 weeks from the time the order goes in. We don't really stock them, we pretty much just special order them per customer.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:45 PM
IPT

About 8 weeks from the time the order goes in. We don't really stock them, we pretty much just special order them per customer.
Gotcha I will call you tomorrow

parker
Old 08-05-2003, 01:50 PM
MATIX

Originally posted by IPT
Gotcha I will call you tomorrow

parker
Cool...call me on my cell 909-775-5702
Old 08-05-2003, 01:51 PM
IPT

allright
Old 08-05-2003, 08:47 PM
Stuey

Originally posted by djkern
i'm not gung ho about buying knock offs. everything on my car is real besides the body kit. maybe he'd rather save his money for something else and buy a replica kit that looks the same. i was just stating my opinion. man, you come onto this board....have 3 posts....and already an attitude. in my opinion, it is smart of him to buy a knock off. it looks the same. i'll post a picture of my car when it's done tomorrow...i have the replica nismo kit...and the body shop said it was actually better than the real kit that came in a few weeks back. so, drop the attitude buddy...or you'll be dropped from this forum. what got into you anyway? why the attitude?
This is a forum, it's for people to voice their opinions. Just cause you dont like it doesnt mean that I have to change my attitude, so don't make idle threats that i'll be dropped from the forum, it's not like you have that power anyways. Ok, back to the garage, got some work to do on the car.
Old 08-05-2003, 09:13 PM
IPT

This is a forum, it's for people to voice their opinions. Just cause you dont like it doesnt mean that I have to change my attitude, so don't make idle threats that i'll be dropped from the forum, it's not like you have that power anyways. Ok, back to the garage, got some work to do on the car.
He's got 4 post now !!

Parker

www.iptmotorsports.com
Old 08-05-2003, 09:47 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

fi you ask me stueys another member that wants to remain anonymous
maybe hes even a mod.
so i see the post count as irrelevant especially from the guy whos got 73 posts a large amount of which are from defending himself against me.
if posts mattered a post ***** like me would be king.
Old 08-05-2003, 10:12 PM
Stewie
Banned

Originally posted by IPT
He's got 4 post now !!

Parker

www.iptmotorsports.com
Look, now I only have 1 post. Post count means nothing, like barker said, hes got over 1000, you've got 73, so by your logic, he knows much more than you. So bow down to him. You never answered my earlier question, what does IPT make besides a cf engine cover? Euro tails?? LED windshield squirters??
Old 08-05-2003, 10:25 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

hey cool you spelled the name right, sorry that was buggin me
im about 18x more right then him if post count matters
sweet
Old 08-05-2003, 10:50 PM
IPT

See it's because of people like you that good forums die and people just stop coming !!

Here I was just posting the kit to show folks on www.my350z.com and you and that bobbarker guy have to flame the thread..

GEEZ !!!

IPT

IPT makes TrueMold Carbon fiber parts for Import Cars

Name one company That makes the same type stuff we do using the process we have.

You won't find one

Parker

IPT

www.iptmotorsports.com

Quick Reply: Hey Guys Here are some pics of my Z with the esprit kit replica and volks