Old 08-18-2003, 10:31 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

but calling ti FAKE is so much better and true
Old 08-18-2003, 10:53 AM
djkern
Banned

hi, my name is david....and i'm part of the FAKE club....and proud of it!

fake kit on my car, fake breasts on my girlfriend....but, ya know what....i could give a shizit....i am happy and that's all that matters in my eyes. i don't care if people know my kit is fake, i don't care if they know her breasts are fake (you would look at both anyway). so, shut up about all this fake/real stuff....you do what you want...and if your opinion is different (well, more like rude) than the person starting the thread....stay out of it. i posted about my replica kit....everyone said something positive...why is that any different than this one?? and, if fake is so looked down upon, why is it that i started a group buy and had at least 45 people from this forum join??

djk
Old 08-18-2003, 11:03 AM
IPT

Originally posted by djkern
hi, my name is david....and i'm part of the FAKE club....and proud of it!

fake kit on my car, fake breasts on my girlfriend....but, ya know what....i could give a shizit....i am happy and that's all that matters in my eyes. i don't care if people know my kit is fake, i don't care if they know her breasts are fake (you would look at both anyway). so, shut up about all this fake/real stuff....you do what you want...and if your opinion is different (well, more like rude) than the person starting the thread....stay out of it. i posted about my replica kit....everyone said something positive...why is that any different than this one?? and, if fake is so looked down upon, why is it that i started a group buy and had at least 45 people from this forum join??

djk
Hey thanks DJK !!!!

This thread is diffrent becasue of ihatethatbobbarker and stewie
They just can't get over the fact. State your opinion and leave don't kep coming back it makes both of you guys look like a**'s

You need to be yellowcarded I know stewie has if it was my choice you would be.

Why don't you go to www.g35driver.com

that is what you drive so go there

I HAVE A REPLICA KIT BFD !!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you are a real jealous person in real life !!!!

Parker
Old 08-18-2003, 11:11 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by IPT
Hey thanks DJK !!!!

They just can't get over the fact. State your opinion and leave don't kep coming back it makes both of you guys look like a**'s

Parker
no problem. i'll back anyone up if they are talking about something reasonable. not like you are telling them you put a cardboard spoiler on your car and it's 100 times better than carbon fiber! haha. you have legitimate facts backing up your points.

funny thing is....stewie is about to be banned. i know he's on the edge of being a "has been" on this forum. sorry stewie...you are almost bye-bye!!! smarten up people.

djk
Old 08-18-2003, 11:31 AM
swifty949

look out guys, the bullies are out to get you booted off the site, for expressing your opinions.

If the real versus fake argument must go on, i say start a new thread.

This is one of the first real argumentitive threads i've seen on this forum. Which is fine, the forum is for discussions... if it gets heated, then so be it. I don't think people should get banned because they don't agree with the more popular views and are vocal about it...

Last edited by swifty949; 08-18-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-18-2003, 11:42 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by swifty949

look out guys, the bullies are out to get you booted off the site, for expressing your opinions.

If the real versus fake argument must go on, i say start a new thread.

This is one of the first real argumentitive threads i've seen on this forum. Which is fine, the forum is for discussions... if it gets heated, then so be it. I don't think people should get banned because they don't agree with the more popular views and are vocal about it...
they don't get banned because of their views. they get banned because of their language and their constant trolling. so, before you complain...do your research on the ones complaining on this site (mainly stewie)...he's a troll. he goes around to all of the threads and starts trouble. vic even knows this. stewie has been warned before. i'm not out to kick opinions that are different than mine off the forum. i'm out to kick trolls off the forum thank you.
Old 08-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Stewie
Banned

Umm...I didn't get banned, sorry to dissapoint you guys And please don't call me a troll just because my opinion differs from yours, it is a forum afterall...where people express their opinions about things. You don't see me calling for you to get banned because I don't agree with your way of thinking.
Old 08-18-2003, 06:28 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Stewie
Umm...I didn't get banned, sorry to dissapoint you guys And please don't call me a troll just because my opinion differs from yours, it is a forum afterall...where people express their opinions about things. You don't see me calling for you to get banned because I don't agree with your way of thinking.
i never said you "got" banned. i said you are on the "**** list" with the administrator. you are on watch. he's seen many of your comments to threads...and, they aren't even positive in any way. more like negative and you instigate. and, i don't care if people's opinions differ from mine...i'm 100% ok with that. you on the other hand troll around here trying to find things to stir up with negative comments. you have been warned before according to vic...that is why i said you are close to getting banned. bring on the banning....or has your attitude changed???
Old 08-18-2003, 06:35 PM
MATIX

i never said you "got" banned. i said you are on the "**** list" with the administrator. you are on watch. he's seen many of your comments to threads...and, they aren't even positive in any way. more like negative and you instigate. and, i don't care if people's opinions differ from mine...i'm 100% ok with that. you on the other hand troll around here trying to find things to stir up with negative comments. you have been warned before according to vic...that is why i said you are close to getting banned. bring on the banning....or has your attitude changed???
You're instigating right now, trying to get stewie to respond to you rudely so you can tell victor to ban him. Both of you need to grow up.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:27 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by MATIX
You're instigating right now, trying to get stewie to respond to you rudely so you can tell victor to ban him. Both of you need to grow up.
i wasn't instigating with him. he said he wasn't banned....so, i said "i know". i was warning him to be less rude when responding to things. when i said "bring on the banning"...so, i think anyone who is just here with a negative attitude gets banned. what do they add to this forum?? i don't care if he's rude to me....i've seen many other people he's rude to. it's ok. i'm not the only one who sees it.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:33 PM
MATIX

i wasn't instigating with him. he said he wasn't banned....so, i said "i know". i was warning him to be less rude when responding to things. when i said "bring on the banning"...so, i think anyone who is just here with a negative attitude gets banned. what do they add to this forum?? i don't care if he's rude to me....i've seen many other people he's rude to. it's ok. i'm not the only one who sees it.
Whether you like it or not, he has just as much a right to be here and express his opinion as you do. Theres plenty of people on this forum who are negative in threads, and annoy me very much, but I dont call for them to be banned because of it, and dont think they should be banned. I thought everyone was supposed to learn how to get along with each other in kindergarten...
Old 08-18-2003, 07:34 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally posted by IPT
Hey thanks DJK !!!!

Parker

cause your rude about it
im assuming thats why i get away with being rude to you
i was somewhat proffesional about it until you called me a hater and bragged about all the cover cars you knew.
when you talked about suspension i didnt say anything negative and offered my take.
its a good thing you dont ahve any administrative ability on this site because it would go down the tube, you have no idea who some of the people youve argued on this thread with, among them employees of real bodykit manufacturers.
why didnt i go to his thread? i stay away from 350z bodykit threads because its not relavent to my car, the only reason i went to this one was because it was pointed out to me, cause they knew it would offend me.

i dont go to G35 driver because im more into the performance side of my car and this is a much better site as far as performance is concerned G35 drivers are nice people but for the most part ignorant about performance.

You know Victor that guy that runs this site, guess what he doesnt have a 350z either, i believe his father owns one(someone told me Victor drives a maxima ive enver asked him to verify this).

its hilarious that you dare to call me "jealous in real life"
first off im 19, i have a $30k+ car, i gather your in your late 20s or so by how long you've "been in the industry" so i have 7 or so years to catch up to your cars level, thats damn easy.
a little more about me, most of my friends have much nicer cars then me, matix from bulletproof has a much nicer Z then my car(and you). bigbadblacktrack has a much nicer z then you as well and were friends, i only say positive things about his car. i love Red6s car weve met and several shows and i took many pictures of his car the first time i saw it. i talked to swifty949 once as we oggled an m3, the only thing negative i did was point out the gum on the front carbon splitter. My friend from highschool has a TT supra that excites me in so many ways. most of these people have talked to me enough that they know i love cars way too much to be jealous of them, i insult your car because i see so much potential in it wasted by you half assing the one thing that stands out the most.

im often the first to defend someone on this board, ive defended cheston alot, but you dont deserve it and thats why i stand so firmly against you, thank you

-Brandon

and btw, i think "bring on the banning" is pretty instigative
Old 08-18-2003, 07:35 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

just a note the last 2 posts happened before i finished mine
Old 08-18-2003, 07:36 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by MATIX
Whether you like it or not, he has just as much a right to be here and express his opinion as you do. Theres plenty of people on this forum who are negative in threads, and annoy me very much, but I dont call for them to be banned because of it, and dont think they should be banned. I thought everyone was supposed to learn how to get along with each other in kindergarten...
people can disagree....i am fine with that. but, i see him attacking people in a lot of threads....for no apparent reason. oh well. that's life...i'll ignore it. also, i didn't ask for him to be banned....vic just told me cause he was pointing some negativity at me.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:41 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by ihatethatbobbarker
and btw, i think "bring on the banning" is pretty instigative
that was me saying that banning is ok on this forum. i wasn't directing that at stewie if it came off like that....my bad. i was just saying that i think it should be a part of the forum....not specifically stewie....that's why i told him to watch himself. if i wanted him to get banned....i would have just had him respond to me like he usually had been....and vic would have done it anyway. i just told him to keep it clean. i've told him that in other threads as well.
Old 08-18-2003, 07:53 PM
Stewie
Banned

that was me saying that banning is ok on this forum. i wasn't directing that at stewie if it came off like that....my bad. i was just saying that i think it should be a part of the forum....not specifically stewie....that's why i told him to watch himself. if i wanted him to get banned....i would have just had him respond to me like he usually had been....and vic would have done it anyway. i just told him to keep it clean. i've told him that in other threads as well.
Correct me if im wrong, but you haven't told me anything in other threads, this is the only thread i've talked to you in.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:04 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Stewie
Correct me if im wrong, but you haven't told me anything in other threads, this is the only thread i've talked to you in.
there was another thread that was closed cause it got out of hand (not between you and i....just overall)....but, i just told you to watch out cause you didn't want to get banned...cause things were getting more strict.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:14 PM
swifty949

take it outside...both of you. I say lets start a new section called, Bring it on!!!!!

Oh yes that was a nice M3...

Btw...jealous? Hardly, My "Z", uh Z3 is done up way more than the cars you are accusing me of being jealous of, i work around cars everyday that are way beyond slapping a body kit and wheels on.

Ok i wont respond any more in this thread, promise. =X

New thread

bring it on in here...

Last edited by swifty949; 08-18-2003 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2003, 08:28 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

take it to the track little girls.

thread closed

sorry these people screwed your thread parker, but hey look how many replies it got!