Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Guys Here are some pics of my Z with the esprit kit replica and volks

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 03:00 PM
Wicked4u2c

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by swifty949

big difference, there was nothing flawed in the first place with the veilside lips. It was people that broke them installing them wrong, that was the problem. It was the customer service that took the unneccesary step to replace the parts for the people who installed it wrong.

ANYWAY, This thread should be killed. This will never end. Moderator please put it out of it's misery.
Actually one of our customers bought one and told us the fitment was not the greatest... I never knew it was really that difficult to install a simple front lip that comes with pre drilled holes and hardware? I have been selling automotive parts and have never heard of people breaking a lip from installation... I guess people are stupid after all??? $hit my lip came with japanese instructions, but their was 4 screws and 2 pre drilled holes on each side... Humm... I wonder how you install this?? Trust me, even name brand's have FLAWS nobody is perfect nor I am talking bad about Veilside, im sure they had a bad first run of these lips and are replacing them because of their fitment. I just think how its funny how you guys flame this guy for going with an immitation kit like his car is now worthless or "cheap" and I see it more being jelous than anything else. If you see his car in person and the lines of the kit are perfect with no gaps, and you were offered to buy this kit for $1,500 or buy the original one for $3,000. I gurantee if not 90% or more of you guys would jump on the "fake" one. And how do you think I figured my statastics out... Gee look how many "FAKE" nismo kits/wings there are on this message board yet nobody seems to flame them... But this guy puts on a kick *** kit and everyone is a hating... Because its not the original. I dont' like putting fake parts either, and its more of a personal thing which even if I spent 2K more at least I can say.,. ITS ORIGINAL. But you can't argue the fact that there are "GREAT COPIES" out there.. Again good job and good luck on your project car!
Old 08-15-2003, 05:11 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

a friend of mine got the nismo wing on his 350z when he told me it was a replica, there first thing i said was, "Why didnt you go with the real deal?"
Old 08-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Red6

Originally posted by 350zforums
My replica fits better because my Kit that was used for the mold was made to fit perfect. Using this good fit enabled us to make the kit you see on our customers cars today. I have no death threats because of some hideous amount of time or money spent to make it fit, my guys get theirs within 7-10 days and installed without hesitation.

Fake *****- Cool ( yeah DJ!) Fake Rolex's - I bought my dad one for Xmas because he'd pitch a fit if I spent the real amount for identical looks, Fake kits-better fit, less wait and more dough for other mods.

If Parker would have said 7 pages and 1000 posts ago. Look at my REAL espirit kit and all this crap, you copy haters would have said..that is sweet that REAL espirit is so nice. It technically is real Espirit since a real kit is what is sitting in the mold as we speak. But I wont even go there!
Not to beat a dead horse but your advertising that your kit is real Esprit Kit on your site. Technically its not a real kit is a copy. The way your playing it off on the site makes a person think that your Esprit kit is original.

http://www.350zforums.org/store/?pag...e4492afba82f8.

Well heres a another anology on the subject.

If someone had a fake dollar and it was perfect in every way would you buy it from them for fifty cents?

Further would it be right for them to play it off as a real one?

Would it be right for you to copy and sell it?

Nope and you would be thrown in jail and looked down apon by society. People work hard for their money they dont want it cheapend by fakes.

Look the only reason you doing this is because

1. Your not going to get caught or sued because Esprit is in Japan.

2. Your greedy and want to make quick a buck.

3. Your lazy and not creative. You dont have any of your own ideas to offer this community.

Your not doing a favor to the import community your only hurting it. This kit is not yours even though its so called impoved from the original.

I have some advice for you.

1. Have patience. Know Japanese kits take months to get. They they go by boat and get held up frequently by customs (aka 9/11 terriorst checks). Know waiting for these kits and getting something everyone cant makes them special.

2. Talk to Esprit. If you had a problem with their kit I sure they would like to know whats wrong with it. I sure they would help you out with that matter.

3. Have respect. Dont take things in your own hands. Designers at Esprit have spent alot of time and effort on thier designs. (Esprit makes a lot of z33 parts and went though alot of R&D. They support the failady in many ways other then body kits).

Well fake ****, fake rolexes and fake JDM kits are all a front for what people cant have. Nine times out of ten if someone tells a persone they have something fake respect is lost for them.

Ill myself stick with something thats real because it gets more respect. Happy fronting everyone.

Last edited by Red6; 08-15-2003 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:53 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Red6
Well fake ****, fake rolexes and fake JDM kits are all a front for what you cant have. 9 times out of 10 if you tell someone you have something thats fake they loose respect for you.
how do you know what even happened? how do you know she didn't have cancer...had to have one cut off...and then had an implant put in to replace it? man...you are shallow. you are telling me that if a girl you wanted told you that she had fake breasts...you would toss her to the curb because you "lost respect for her". haha, i highly doubt that. but, if it is true...i'm sorry for you. she looked beautiful before...looks just as beautiful now. she's just more confident and happier with feeling sexy. i'm not complaining...and i'm sure no one on this forum (besides you) would be complaining either!!
Old 08-15-2003, 06:05 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

however i know plenty of women with real ***** that look down on women with fakes

as men our views are kinda skewed
i know my view is
Old 08-15-2003, 06:07 PM
350Zforums
Banned

AS far as I am concerned this conversation is over RED is obviously trying to draw out a good verbal match and he wont succeed. Parker great job and thanks to everyone who actually can listen through the BS and make a positive decision without that junk thrown in. Don't bother adding anymore comments for me, I won't be coming back to this topic it was long drawn out 6 pages ago.

I have a mold in the US for a fake Espirit that actually fits for over half off the price B F D
Old 08-15-2003, 06:15 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

or you can go to some of this websites otehr fine sponsors and get the real thing
Old 08-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Red6

Originally posted by djkern
how do you know what even happened? how do you know she didn't have cancer...had to have one cut off...and then had an implant put in to replace it? man...you are shallow. you are telling me that if a girl you wanted told you that she had fake breasts...you would toss her to the curb because you "lost respect for her". haha, i highly doubt that. but, if it is true...i'm sorry for you. she looked beautiful before...looks just as beautiful now. she's just more confident and happier with feeling sexy. i'm not complaining...and i'm sure no one on this forum (besides you) would be complaining either!!
Shallow I think its the other way around. Lame anology your really druging low.

Most women who have cancer would not get implants because of the implacations. My moms freind had a both breast removed when she dianosed for breast cancer. She was so scared that the cancer would grow on the other side she had them both done.

Most women who get breast cancer are 40+. Breast implants are for the young. A doctor would not advise a person to get implants after a breast removal.

The risk of implactions and cancer regrowth would be insane from an implant. Plus by then a peson would realize whats important in life.

The women who I love would not be so petty. A missing breast would not bother me. A girl who got huge breasts for attention to raise herself confidence would.

Last edited by Red6; 08-15-2003 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:37 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Red6
Shallow I think its the other way around. Lame anology your really druging low.

Most women who have cancer would not get implants because of the implacations. My moms freind had a both breast removed when she dianosed for breast cancer. She was so scared that the cancer would grow on the other side she had them both done.

Most women who get breast cancer are 40+. Breast implants are for the young. A doctor would not advise a person to get implants after a breast removal.

The risk of implactions and cancer regrowth would be insane from an implant. Plus by then a peson would realize whats important in life.

The women who I love would not be so petty. A missing breast would not bother me. A girl who got huge breasts for attention to raise herself confidence would.
too bad they aren't huge. they aren't "blam in your face". and this wasn't for attention at all...it was for herself. if they were for attention...she would have gone bigger. you don't know what you are talking about either. breast cancer isn't just for 40+ women...just like testicular cancer isn't for older men. and...women tend to replace a removed breast with an implant. do your research before you state your incorrect opinions. i have friends in this specific field...he laughed when he read your post cause you are WAY off.

but, to each his own. if my girlfriend is more confident...more power to her. and, petty? what's petty about it? so, you think everyone out there that has had some sort of plastic surgery is petty? or anyone that wants to improve themselves with surgery is wrong? haha, you make me laugh.

so, you tell me...you marry someone...down the road...she decides she wants breast implants...what would you do? dissaprove and get a divorce...or accept it and love her the same?

Last edited by djkern; 08-15-2003 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:58 PM
djkern
Banned

one more thing....about the whole petty issue. wouldn't you consider being petty only caring about a "name"....as in a real kit vs. a replica kit? or buying a rolex vs. a knock off rolex? wouldn't that be considered petty?

and the whole thing about getting more respect when something is real....just my opinion...but, i disagree. i think....if it looks good...people are going to give you respect. they aren't going to run around and look for a serial number and a badge to make sure it's real. only the "petty" people will.

true?
Old 08-15-2003, 07:15 PM
SharpST77

what happened here?? hehe

i saw like 8 pgs and i thought theres more pics until i see ppl arguing...

cliffnotes anyone?? hehe
Old 08-15-2003, 07:39 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by ihatethatbobbarker
however i know plenty of women with real ***** that look down on women with fakes

as men our views are kinda skewed
i know my view is
haha....i didn't notice this entry before. i like it though!

yes, i know plenty of females that look down on women with implants...and, most of them are just jealous. very expensive and they can't afford them. with the cost of the implants, i could have had the procharger installed in my car...and had enough left over to get other mods done. they aren't cheap...far from it. i tried to get her to just buy me a procharger...but, it didn't happen. haha.

but, yes, mens views are skewed! we just love them boobies!!
Old 08-15-2003, 08:23 PM
Stewie
Banned

Hey 350zforums, thats pretty lame that you're leading people to believe on your site that you're selling the real kit. I've aleady contacted Esprit Japan to let them know about you copying their kit and trying to sell it off as the real thing on your site...if I were you i'd rethink my way of doing business before you find yourself in legal trouble.
Old 08-15-2003, 08:34 PM
djkern
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Stewie
Hey 350zforums, thats pretty lame that you're leading people to believe on your site that you're selling the real kit. I've aleady contacted Esprit Japan to let them know about you copying their kit and trying to sell it off as the real thing on your site...if I were you i'd rethink my way of doing business before you find yourself in legal trouble.
haha....you again. you are a troll. go to another site!! every thread you post on...you are negative. what about all the companies creating knock off nismo kits?? none of them are in legal trouble. let him lead his own life. while he's leading his...get one of your own! man...too many losers on this site pointing down on the next person cause they have replica things. as i said before, i got my replica kit put on by my shop 3 days after a real kit was put on another car. what did he say? "your kit is much better quality than the real nismo kit." so, before you attack someone for getting something that is a knock off...check out the quality of it. also, he never said anywhere on his site that it was real. from what i read, it says "Full Espirit style for 350Z/G35" espirit STYLE! that's not saying it's real. before you post a stupid comment...make sure you get your facts straight. this goes for everyone else coming on this forum with garbage comments backed up by nothing.

keep up the good work 350zforums!!
Old 08-15-2003, 09:03 PM
Stewie
Banned

Hey kerns, the way he words it doenst make clear its a fake kit..."Our Espirit Tuned kit will make your Z stand out in a crowd!" That doesnt say our esprit knockoff kit, or our esprit replica kit...it makes it sound like a kit from Esprit tuning...and quality wise, from the pics he postd the quality looks shitty, i can see gaps eveywhere in that kit...and i doubt a fake nismo kit is better than a real one...havent you read all the horror stoires on this forum about how terrible the nismo replicas fit? The "real" nismo kit your body guy supposedly installed was probably a shittier version replica. Just because you're happy with fake **** doesnt mean everyone has to be, and I for one am one who thinks fake **** is lame, and have no respect for people who use fake parts on their cars. So you go and support those who are unoriginal and copy others, and i'll go and support the actual original tuners.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:13 PM
djkern
Banned

Hey kerns, the way he words it doenst make clear its a fake kit..."Our Espirit Tuned kit will make your Z stand out in a crowd!" That doesnt say our esprit knockoff kit, or our esprit replica kit...it makes it sound like a kit from Esprit tuning...and quality wise, from the pics he postd the quality looks shitty, i can see gaps eveywhere in that kit...and i doubt a fake nismo kit is better than a real one...havent you read all the horror stoires on this forum about how terrible the nismo replicas fit? The "real" nismo kit your body guy supposedly installed was probably a shittier version replica. Just because you're happy with fake **** doesnt mean everyone has to be, and I for one am one who thinks fake **** is lame, and have no respect for people who use fake parts on their cars. So you go and support those who are unoriginal and copy others, and i'll go and support the actual original tuners.
i never said i don't support the original tuners. i got my kit for practically free. and, no, i saw the real kit that went on. the quality wasn't very good. i saw all the NISMO stamps on it. if you want pictures...i have pictures. shows how my kit looks better than the real nismo kit. maybe i just lucked out and got a really well made replica kit...and maybe the real nismo kit that he installed before mine was crummy....but, he's been tuning cars for years. he said the one i had was much better....he was actually really suprised.

but, i like your "go and support those who are unoriginal". haha...what's your name on this forum? wow...that's pretty original.

but, i agree with you on the fact that a lot of people on this forum got pretty crappy kits when they got replica ones. i guess i lucked out. also...if i told you mine was real....you'd never know it was a replica.

but, i like how you make assumptions about everything. the kit was "probably a shittier version replica". well, if you searched the forum....you'd see pictures...and you'd know what the real story was. oh well...you have your opinion....i have mine. i guess i am just basing mine on experience.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:17 PM
Stewie
Banned

i never said i don't support the original tuners. i got my kit for practically free. and, no, i saw the real kit that went on. the quality wasn't very good. i saw all the NISMO stamps on it. if you want pictures...i have pictures. shows how my kit looks better than the real nismo kit. maybe i just lucked out and got a really well made replica kit...and maybe the real nismo kit that he installed before mine was crummy....but, he's been tuning cars for years. he said the one i had was much better....he was actually really suprised.

but, i like your "go and support those who are unoriginal". haha...what's your name on this forum? wow...that's pretty original.

but, i agree with you on the fact that a lot of people on this forum got pretty crappy kits when they got replica ones. i guess i lucked out. also...if i told you mine was real....you'd never know it was a replica.

but, i like how you make assumptions about everything. the kit was "probably a shittier version replica". well, if you searched the forum....you'd see pictures...and you'd know what the real story was. oh well...you have your opinion....i have mine. i guess i am just basing mine on experience.
I guess you have no comment about 350zforums wording his site so that its not clear at all that hte esprit kit isn't real...oh well....and as far as supporting those who are unoriginal, my name implies that im a fan of family guy..making a fake it doesnt mean you're a fan of a company, it means you wnna make a quick buck off of someone elses work.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:33 PM
djkern
Banned

I guess you have no comment about 350zforums wording his site so that its not clear at all that hte esprit kit isn't real
i already commented on this...i didn't think i needed to express my opinion again. if you want me to....in bold letters it says "Full Espirit style for 350Z/G35". first thing that caught my eye was "style". but, that's just me.

replicas = competition.

if you are complaining about somoene elses work....go to cvs and protest there. they have A LOT of cvs brand items sitting right next to the real stuff. do you ever buy cvs brand things to save a few bucks? they are the same thing...why pay the extra money for a different name or package? go into a food store....same example there. do you get pissed that the food stores make their own products to put next to the real products? i bet you still shop at the stores though...if you are so stern and whatnot...stop shopping at those places. protest! come on now...it's just competition. if these people didn't make replicas...the tuner shops would charge even more for their kits. it's all survival of the fittest...and it seems like 350zforums is surviving just fine with his replica kit...as i am with my replica kit.

but, like i said before....to each his own.

i'm suprised you didn't chime in with something negative about breast implants as well. what's your opinion on those???
Old 08-16-2003, 12:32 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

shouldnt competition come from other companies bodykits like vertex, amuse, veilside etc. not from their own product.

back on the subject of breast implants i dated a girl with huge ***** and she talked so much **** on breast implants cause she saw it as something she was gifted with and it wasnt fair that someone else should "steal" that gift, i tried to explain genetics but she was kind of thick.
btw it sounds like stewies a guy so hes got that skewed view of the male gender.
Old 08-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Stewie
Banned

i already commented on this...i didn't think i needed to express my opinion again. if you want me to....in bold letters it says "Full Espirit style for 350Z/G35". first thing that caught my eye was "style". but, that's just me.

replicas = competition.

if you are complaining about somoene elses work....go to cvs and protest there. they have A LOT of cvs brand items sitting right next to the real stuff. do you ever buy cvs brand things to save a few bucks? they are the same thing...why pay the extra money for a different name or package? go into a food store....same example there. do you get pissed that the food stores make their own products to put next to the real products? i bet you still shop at the stores though...if you are so stern and whatnot...stop shopping at those places. protest! come on now...it's just competition. if these people didn't make replicas...the tuner shops would charge even more for their kits. it's all survival of the fittest...and it seems like 350zforums is surviving just fine with his replica kit...as i am with my replica kit.

but, like i said before....to each his own.

i'm suprised you didn't chime in with something negative about breast implants as well. what's your opinion on those???
Comparing food items to body kits is ridiculous. A body kit is something somoen took the time to design and make, no one designs a piece of food...the store packaged product and the "real" product are the same, a carrot is a carrot, a potato is a potato, thers no design aspect to a damn vegetable like there is when creating aero kits. How can you call a replica kit competition...thers nothing competitive about it , its STEALING someone elses design because you lack the creativity to make your own. If you think that stealing other people's ideas, and lack of creativity is survival of the fittest, then Charles Darwin's ghost should rise from the grave and b_tch slap some sense into you.

Last edited by Stewie; 08-16-2003 at 01:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Hey Guys Here are some pics of my Z with the esprit kit replica and volks