Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Will a G37 steering wheel fit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009 | 03:08 PM
TheChineyz

Default Will a G37 steering wheel fit?

I am in love with the new G37 steering wheel and would like to know if this could fit my 350z. Did the G35 and 350 share the same pattern? Does anyone know if it will fit?
Old 01-10-2009 | 05:33 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Duck & cover.
Old 01-10-2009 | 05:40 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Yeah just pull of your old one and slide the new one on.
Old 01-10-2009 | 08:25 PM
TheChineyz

Default Lol So is this like a retard forum or what?

That is a completely logical question. If this forum is full of morons completely inept at providing even the slightest thread of information, then what is the point of even having a forum.

Last edited by TheChineyz; 01-10-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-11-2009 | 07:29 AM
mattk

Originally Posted by TheChineyz
That is a completely logical question. If this forum is full of morons completely inept at providing even the slightest thread of information, then what is the point of even having a forum.
Why, to search through, of course!

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...to-a-350z.html

I'm sure there are more, but I'll just link an identical question, you can search for more detail if you need it. I've never really been interested in the flaming a repetitive question on this board, but it's pretty obvious where the indignation comes from.
Old 01-11-2009 | 07:37 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

For teh LulZ
Old 01-11-2009 | 08:14 AM
Ghost 350z

Can't wait to see this
Old 01-11-2009 | 11:24 AM
TheChineyz

Default I did find that thread.

Originally Posted by mattk
Why, to search through, of course!

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...to-a-350z.html

I'm sure there are more, but I'll just link an identical question, you can search for more detail if you need it. I've never really been interested in the flaming a repetitive question on this board, but it's pretty obvious where the indignation comes from.
Thank you for directing me to a relevant thread, but had already found that post and felt the question was still not thoroughly answered. I am specifically interested in the g37 wheel.

ATTENTION!
I have read through about 1000 postings and have found that most of the people on this site feel that instead of helping the other members, they would rather work out there childhood abuse/neglect issues by trying to degrade others. It is my prerogative to do whatever I please to my vehicle and therefore if you can offer no assistance to my question dont answer my threads.
Old 01-11-2009 | 11:25 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Thank you for directing me to a relevant thread, but had already found that post and felt the question was still not thoroughly answered. I am specifically interested in the g37 wheel.

ATTENTION!
I have read through about 1000 postings and have found that most of the people on this sight feel for some reason that instead of helping the other members, they would rather work out there childhood abuse/neglect issues by trying to degrade others. It is my prerogative to do whatever I please to my vehicle and therefore if you can offer no assistance to my question dont answer my threads.
Your mom touched my no no spot when I was a child. I'm displacing my anger towards newbs now.