Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Final look orange 350z!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 07:09 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@MethodRN
-I can see where you are coming from. But leeboyNY also has all authentic parts. Not replica.
I also don't see the need to rip the OP apart...

FYI- LeeboyNY, is korean with lots of $$$$$, who put his z together before heading back to korea...*shipping alone is big $$"
Not hard to build something wonderful when money and resources are plentiful..
Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 AM
LLL'sZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reality350
@MethodRN
-I can see where you are coming from. But leeboyNY also has all authentic parts. Not replica.

FYI- LeeboyNY, is korean with lots of $$$$$, who put his z together before heading back to korea...*shipping alone is big $$"
true dat' on the money side of it but cheaping out and buying crap just to get it done is just wrong. if you are going to do it, do it right the first time.
A lesson well learned in the civic community...live and learn.
it just seems like a ton of money that could have been put into the suspension or the motor or some decent rims....nice exhaust bla bla bla....
Old 03-03-2010, 07:16 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ

i for one am in the process of deciding to color match them or not. mines a chrome silver anywho so it doesn't stick out SO bad but i still hate them!
The handles aren't so bad if you have the hypersilver wheels and chrome emblems. The more of those that you remove the more the handles stand out.

If you tried to match your handles to the wheels they would stand out even more than they do now. I don't like the color matched handles myself, but it might look the best based on your color scheme.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 AM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Poor execution. Sorry but looks like poor man's version of LeeBoyNY's ride

Anyone wanna call me out on what my car looks like?
Your car is awesome but this comes to mind when I read that ^^
Old 03-03-2010, 07:39 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by JEKL
The handles aren't so bad if you have the hypersilver wheels and chrome emblems. The more of those that you remove the more the handles stand out.

If you tried to match your handles to the wheels they would stand out even more than they do now. I don't like the color matched handles myself, but it might look the best based on your color scheme.
Yeah, i was going to match them to the flat black rims but i saw a pic and they stick out crazy ugly so i qwik stopped that one. Stock or color matched is my goal.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:45 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

@MethodRN

He may have money. I know LeeBoy is Korean, but not sure what that has anything to do with the thread or my point.

But he does use replicas, he mentions in one of his threads that it's a Shine front bumper and the spoiler is also a replica. I'm not even making the argument of replica vs. authentic cause I definately do not support knock-offs. However, I have seen plenty of examples of people using replicas that have great fitment.

Trust me, I'm not ripping the OP. I simply stated that the fit and execution is poor. It's not like I said his car looks like a POS.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:48 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
Your car is awesome but this comes to mind when I read that ^^

I was joking... I don't wanna steal the op's thread about his ride. Regardless of my opinion on his tastes and how he modded his car, every forum member deserves the right to have a little spotlight on their passion.

You obviously didn't see this post! But thanks.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:49 AM
LLL'sZ

no my cars the one that looks like a POS apparentyly....LOL!!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:14 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

LOL
Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Reality350

He may have money. I know LeeBoy is Korean, but not sure what that has anything to do with the thread or my point.

But he does use replicas, he mentions in one of his threads that it's a Shine front bumper and the spoiler is also a replica. I'm not even making the argument of replica vs. authentic cause I definately do not support knock-offs. However, I have seen plenty of examples of people using replicas that have great fitment.

Trust me, I'm not ripping the OP. I simply stated that the fit and execution is poor. It's not like I said his car looks like a POS.
After posting I remembered that his FB was shine.. My bad.

My point was that the OP is in the DR... not the richest country in the world. I was shocked to know that there was a z on the island.. let alone one that was modded (to the OP's taste).. My bad again, I should have been clear.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:51 AM
LLL'sZ

to me cars like the OP are like those little wannabe teens TRYING so hard to be cool. Buying all the cool clothes they see on famous people and what have you. It's like a taking a nice shirt that's fine and bedazzling' the thing to hell and back.
if he likes it, fine he should he spent a ton of money on it. Just expect someone not to like it, theres always one or a hundred.
To ME the hood and all the parts could fit just perfect and i would still have the same comments to make. Although after all the hate on here i doubt i would have said much!
I'm curious as to how much money he has spent on the kit,roof,wheels,paint.....
is there anything under the hood or is it just stock. i'm more into the motor and driveability than flashy looks. the flashier it is to you just makes someone else want to steal it more!
Old 03-03-2010, 09:23 AM
max-hid

@MethodRN

MAN YOU TALKED FOR 100 YEARS..JEJEJEJEJE
here in dominican republic i gain 600us each month woRking full time and is very dificult form me buy expensive rims and things like that..overall i like my car and i will upload pics today with gaps fixed..
Old 03-03-2010, 09:40 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by max-hid
MAN YOU TALKED FOR 100 YEARS..JEJEJEJEJE
here in dominican republic i gain 600us each month woRking full time and is very dificult form me buy expensive rims and things like that..overall i like my car and i will upload pics today with gaps fixed..
600.00 a month, wow that hurts. SO how much have you spent on your car? for the roof,hood,kit,paint you should have been able to buy any rims you wanted i would think. if you don't mind me asking if you don't make that much money why would you spend it ALL on a car? It's just a car right?
there is a girl in my club selling a set of hood struts 03 orange for a carbon fiber hood for 200.00 if you are interested and you won't need the factory brace anymore to hold up your hood.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 AM
Reality350

to me cars like the OP are like those little wannabe teens TRYING so hard to be cool. Buying all the cool clothes they see on famous people and what have you. It's like a taking a nice shirt that's fine and bedazzling' the thing to hell and back.
if he likes it, fine he should he spent a ton of money on it. Just expect someone not to like it, theres always one or a hundred.
To ME the hood and all the parts could fit just perfect and i would still have the same comments to make. Although after all the hate on here i doubt i would have said much!
is there anything under the hood or is it just stock. i'm more into the motor and driveability than flashy looks. the flashier it is to you just makes someone else want to steal it more!
As mentioned earlier, by another member..
"Don't throw stones, if you live in a glass house".. <--Food for thought
Old 03-03-2010, 09:42 AM
max-hid

9,000.00us all...it supercharged with 380whp...and all the sound system...
Old 03-03-2010, 09:45 AM
max-hid

600.00 a month, wow that hurts. SO how much have you spent on your car? for the roof,hood,kit,paint you should have been able to buy any rims you wanted i would think. if you don't mind me asking if you don't make that much money why would you spend it ALL on a car? It's just a car right?
there is a girl in my club selling a set of hood struts 03 orange for a carbon fiber hood for 200.00 if you are interested and you won't need the factory brace anymore to hold up your hood.

that was my dream and i do it...i have wife and kids but im only 26 years old..all that have beed with to much effort and hard work..im very proud of my car and dosent matter what you tell i will be proud..i know all the pain i had to put it like that..
Old 03-03-2010, 09:48 AM
max-hid

now i want to ask leenboy how much he spent in his car??
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 AM
LLL'sZ

As mentioned earlier, by another member..
"Don't throw stones, if you live in a glass house".. <--Food for thought
and as i said earlier, **** off, they are my opinion of which OP asked for.
if you don't like them, i don't care. you don't make my payments, you don't pay for my mods......
Old 03-03-2010, 09:51 AM
LLL'sZ

9,000.00us all...it supercharged with 380whp...and all the sound system...
so with buying the car, paint, kit, hood, roof, supercharger and a system for 9 thousand us dollars? i live in the wrong hood, christ.

i'd like to see the engine bay, if you put that much effort in the outside the bay must be pretty clean right?
Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 AM
LLL'sZ

now i want to ask leenboy how much he spent in his car??
i don't believe it's "leenboy" sir.
i wish there was a jibberish to english translation on the internet.
i know i don't speak perfectly and have horrible grammar but ****!

Quick Reply: Final look orange 350z!