Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Final look orange 350z!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
so with buying the car, paint, kit, hood, roof, supercharger and a system for 9 thousand us dollars? i live in the wrong hood, christ.

i'd like to see the engine bay, if you put that much effort in the outside the bay must be pretty clean right?
So you agree that his z, looks much nicer than yours...Self pwnage, ftmfl.. GG noob..

@max-hid
-I am sure LeeboyNY spent close to $50k.. maybe more..
Old 03-03-2010, 09:58 AM
max-hid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so with buying the car, paint, kit, hood, roof, supercharger and a system for 9 thousand us dollars? i live in the wrong hood, christ.

i'd like to see the engine bay, if you put that much effort in the outside the bay must be pretty clean right?
i will post some pics tomorrow im finishing today to polish the upper plenum and i have the polished blower of vortech and the car has orange paint in the inside...and waiting for the silicone hose all the same color blue..because it have one red.. and the car cost me 16,000us here in dominican republic and spent 9000 us in mods...
Old 03-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Reality350

i don't believe it's "leenboy" sir.
i wish there was a jibberish to english translation on the internet.
i know i don't speak perfectly and have horrible grammar but ****!
How good is your spanish? I imagine its perfect.. considering you are dissing the man's grasp of a foreign language...

Typo's happen..Grow up kid
Old 03-03-2010, 10:02 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by Reality350
So you agree that his z, looks much nicer than yours...Self pwnage, ftmfl.. GG noob..

@max-hid
-I am sure LeeboyNY spent close to $50k.. maybe more..
No i so don't agree that his car looks better than mine. As a matter of fact i think his car is disgusting looking, my opinion. As an American i have that right to say whatever i want. For 9k supercharged would i take it? Sure then i'd peel all the ricer crap off it and sell it to someone and paint it a normal color.
I was saying if HE put the much of HIS effort into the outside of the car i'd imagine he spent equal time on the engine. That's what i do.

Good you aren't the brightest bulb are ya'?
My car is more of a daily driver so 50k is a bit TOO much for me!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:03 AM
max-hid

How good is your spanish? I imagine its perfect.. considering you are dissing the man's grasp of a foreign language...

thanks. man..what i really talk is spanish but i try to do my best with english..even that you type so many words that are not in a dictionary..but if he want lets see if he talk spanish as good as i talk english...
Old 03-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Reality350

No i so don't agree that his car looks better than mine. As a matter of fact i think his car is disgusting looking, my opinion. As an American i have that right to say whatever i want. For 9k supercharged would i take it? Sure then i'd peel all the ricer crap off it and sell it to someone and paint it a normal color.
I was saying if HE put the much of HIS effort into the outside of the car i'd imagine he spent equal time on the engine. That's what i do.

"An empty can, makes more noise than a full one..."
Please keep going.. I am sure this is very amusing for all...
Old 03-03-2010, 10:05 AM
LLL'sZ

Nope can't speak much spainish at all. What difference does that make?
I was just saying how hard it is to follow jibberish. Anything else you'd like to point out sir?

Grow up? yeah i'll try that when i get home. I'm 32 how old should i want to be since you know all?

Speaking spainish and typing a name that is clearly on the screen are two totally different items.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by max-hid
thanks. man..what i really talk is spanish but i try to do my best with english..even that you type so many words that are not in a dictionary..but if he want lets see if he talk spanish as good as i talk english...
I give you props for modding a z, in the DR... Like I said before, I would be amazed had I seen your z, while on vacation in the DR..
-It would definitely stand out on your island...
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
LLL'sZ

i don't speak spainish at all so i don't attempt to. I'm sure if someone was murdering your "speech" you'd get a bit sick too.
this site is crazy fun.......
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
JEKL

no my cars the one that looks like a POS apparentyly....LOL!!!!!
I doubt anyone thinks that your car is a POS. You just can't rip someone because they don't have the same taste as you do. So people starting treating you like you treated the OP.

Your car looks fine and you seem like a pretty OK guy. I think your comments just came across as cocky like you felt your car was better than his.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:09 AM
max-hid

my car is my daily driven to..that why i didnt put side and front diffuser..because im going to crack it to fast...
Old 03-03-2010, 10:09 AM
LLL'sZ

i will post some pics tomorrow im finishing today to polish the upper plenum and i have the polished blower of vortech and the car has orange paint in the inside...and waiting for the silicone hose all the same color blue..because it have one red.. and the car cost me 16,000us here in dominican republic and spent 9000 us in mods...
Thank god, i almost started to pack up the house and get some Rosetta Stone tapes!

that's a steal on mods, the SC is almost 7k done right alone.
does that bad boy have the LSD?
I'd like pics of the inside too if you've got time.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:13 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by JEKL
I doubt anyone thinks that your car is a POS. You just can't rip someone because they don't have the same taste as you do. So people starting treating you like you treated the OP.

Your car looks fine and you seem like a pretty OK guy. I think your comments just came across as cocky like you felt your car was better than his.
Nope, not at all. In my club my car is almost the plainest one there. Tons of SC's and TT's, built motors......
I couldn't afford the car to begin with as stated it was my moms so i have to save up for my mods and it's a SLOW process!
He asked an opinion and i gave one then got attacked. So for future occasions, when someone asks about their car you should lie or just ignore the post?
Not cocky at all, as a matter a fact at the show and i got a trophey i asked why? they said "we like your car" why are you shocked? i said " there are a lot of nicer cars here!" so not cocky at all just honest.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:13 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

WOW.... This thread has gotten real personal....
Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by MethodRN
WOW.... This thread has gotten real personal....
nah, it's all in fun i guess right? i mean you have to know a person to get personal right?

Put up pics not everyone will like it.
Look they trashed my car and i still love her.

if you look at this the OP doesn't really fight with me? He asked and got answers and said i love my car, ppl love my car so good? It's all these guardian angels on this site that get bent out of shape, for what i don't know nor do i care.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Swap out the hood and get new wheels.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:56 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

^ +1
on sell hood get new wheels
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Zazz93

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks good man just work on the fitment on the kit. Unfortunately, your being compared to a Z that would put most of our Z's to shame.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:10 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

The OP's rocking almost the same color and the same body kit pieces except for the side skirt so why wouldn't people compare his Z to LeeBoyNY's? The major difference is the execution!

Last edited by MethodRN; 03-03-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:41 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by MethodRN
The OP's rocking almost the same color and the same body kit pieces except for the side skirt so why wouldn't people compare his Z to LeeBoyNY's? The major difference is the execution!

+1 its all about having a game plan like anything in a life.

Quick Reply: Final look orange 350z!