Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Final look orange 350z!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 12:48 PM
JEKL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
I was just saying how hard it is to follow jibberish.
Read this sentence of yours and tell me if it makes any more sense than the "jibberish" of the OP.

Not cocky at all, as a matter a fact at the show and i got a trophey i asked why?

Remember the point I tried to make about you shouldn't trash a guys car if you don't have anything any better? Well the same applies to criticizing someone's spelling/grammar. By the way, you never won a trophey. You won a trophy.

Here it is again in case you want to say the first time was an isolated typo. English is his second language. What is your excuse?

I actually just got a trophey at a car show
Old 03-03-2010, 01:05 PM
max-hid

i almost correct the gap today only have to do some small things more but is more acceptable and smoked the turnlight..also put a set of hid to the reverse light..very sick it looks...

Old 03-03-2010, 01:54 PM
zrzly?

so I've been sidelining this thread for a while now, but never really wanted to post in it due to the negativity. so anyhow, back to topic, OP I do appreciate all the work you've done to your car props on having the huevos to stick with it for so long. While your taste in mods isn't for everyone, fortunately it's not everyone's car. Modifying cars started with people doing things other people didn't approve of and that's what this group is missing more than anything, individualists that aren't afraid to do whatever they want to their cars. I do want to see engine bay shots as well, and I do believe you should get some wheels to better fit the aggressive looks of that bodykit.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
max-hid

about the rims im going to say it again i know all of you dont like it but its my taste..here verybody say to me that the rims is one of the most sick things of my car because we like does type of rims..if someone want to input about my car dont sayme more to change the rims please...i like it really..here volks are used for civic and that why i dont like it even i know are super light wieght and mine are very heavy..and i think are very expensive and cant affort it...but i really like the constructive critics..
Old 03-03-2010, 02:09 PM
zrzly?

I didn't mean to say that I didn't LIKE the wheels, I think they accent the car very well, I merely meant that you could try to find another better set that'd look even BETTER.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:19 PM
max-hid

thanks...
Old 03-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by max-hid
i almost correct the gap today only have to do some small things more but is more acceptable and smoked the turnlight..also put a set of hid to the reverse light..very sick it looks...

Last edited by Reality350; 03-03-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:40 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by JEKL
Read this sentence of yours and tell me if it makes any more sense than the "jibberish" of the OP.

Remember the point I tried to make about you shouldn't trash a guys car if you don't have anything any better? Well the same applies to criticizing someone's spelling/grammar. By the way, you never won a trophey. You won a trophy.

Here it is again in case you want to say the first time was an isolated typo. English is his second language. What is your excuse?

My excuse is i'm lazy and don't really take time to spell check. I'd say it's a step above jibberish. Thanks for the grammar lesson. Jibberish and Grammar are a bit different but thanks.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Z350Maniac

way to go Max, the gap is MUCH better =D Car is looking great. Great job sticking it out and getting that fitment issue fixed ^.^
Old 03-04-2010, 05:38 AM
MethodRN
For Sale

A step in the right direction....
Old 03-04-2010, 05:48 AM
LLL'sZ

def looks better.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:51 AM
JEKL

My excuse is i'm lazy and don't really take time to spell check. I'd say it's a step above jibberish. Thanks for the grammar lesson. Jibberish and Grammar are a bit different but thanks.
Once is a typo, twice and you probably don't know how to spell the word.

I like your double standard that when you don't know how to spell a common word in your native language it is just you being "too laxt' but when the OP doesn't correctly spell the user name of some random person on a car forum you call it jibberish.

I notice that you only chose to comment on the "typo" of yours that I quoted and not the sentence where you sounded like a retarded monkey. That was probably a smart move on your part.

And for the record, spelling is not grammar. Grammar is the set of rules that govern the composition of sentence structure. So you might want to know what you are talking about before you try to get smart with someone.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:59 AM
max-hid

thanks..today im going to try to repair the front bumper aligment in the left side near perfect to have a better fitment and trying to finish engine bay..have to buy today all ble silicon hose..im going to post some photo of my engine bay actual so you can give me advice of the color of the hoses...
Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by JEKL
Once is a typo, twice and you probably don't know how to spell the word.

I like your double standard that when you don't know how to spell a common word in your native language it is just you being "too laxt' but when the OP doesn't correctly spell the user name of some random person on a car forum you call it jibberish.

I notice that you only chose to comment on the "typo" of yours that I quoted and not the sentence where you sounded like a retarded monkey. That was probably a smart move on your part.

And for the record, spelling is not grammar. Grammar is the set of rules that govern the composition of sentence structure. So you might want to know what you are talking about before you try to get smart with someone.
Um yeah i care that i spell things wrong? Again not that this has anything to do with anything, i don't spell check, so what? if you show me the word more than once right in front of me i'd get it right. That's what i was saying.
you should be an English teacher buddy or just jump off a bridge whatever floats you boat.
i feel bad for ppl like you. this is your day? i mean really get a grip. this topic was i hate his car you all hate my car....he can't speak english sounds like a fool and it's hard to follow and i can't spell nor do i care enuff about this site to change the way i type or talk or spell. clear it up a bit for ya'......
Old 03-04-2010, 08:36 AM
max-hid

Um yeah i care that i spell things wrong? Again not that this has anything to do with anything, i don't spell check, so what? if you show me the word more than once right in front of me i'd get it right. That's what i was saying.
you should be an English teacher buddy or just jump off a bridge whatever floats you boat.
i feel bad for ppl like you. this is your day? i mean really get a grip. this topic was i hate his car you all hate my car....he can't speak english sounds like a fool and it's hard to follow and i can't spell nor do i care enuff about this site to change the way i type or talk or spell. clear it up a bit for ya'......
please dont take this personal..every one is going to talk like they talk of my car, i think is the most amazing z of the world...about the typing thing that is ****..some times i spell things wrong because i write it like i think it in spanish and is not the same but i dont care what people say...your car looks good and you are the one that have to like it..before i paint it it was silver like yours and was the same, an amazing car..relax and enjoy this..
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 AM
themadhatterxxx

Cool guy mocking someone who doesn't speak English as their primary language yet you admit you can't even spell? You're an idiot go do the world a favor and get hit by a bus moron. But before you go please post pictures of the trophies that you claim you won with that show car of yours, I'm curious to see when the special olympics had a car show venue.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:26 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
I'm curious to see when the special olympics had a car show venue.
LMFAO ouch....
Old 03-04-2010, 10:17 AM
LLL'sZ

special olympics...funny stuff. Don't quit your day job. sorry my **** isn't as cool as your bright (girl yellow) car. You do know only qweers and women should drive yellow cars right? Unless you're Hulk Hogan...which you aren't right?
My car is nice and plain and i LOVE IT!!!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

special olympics...funny stuff. Don't quit your day job. sorry my **** isn't as cool as your bright (girl yellow) car. You do know only qweers and women should drive yellow cars right? Unless you're Hulk Hogan...which you aren't right?
My car is nice and plain and i LOVE IT!!!!!
How insecure are you?..
And its obvious what your problem is but unfortunately.. "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"...

You should just stop posting.. You're only making yourself look more of a fool, each time you do.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:27 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by themadhatterxxx
... I'm curious to see when the special olympics had a car show venue.
someone got

Quick Reply: Final look orange 350z!