Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CustomCFCreations/Tonester Quality of Work.. Eh hmm, not good for me!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zerafian
Those pics just **** me off...make me think of bad parts I got in the past. Do you expect to get your money back since its obviously just poorly constructed parts.
I want my money back for the door handles but he is refusing at the moment.. Unless I send him my door handles.... I dont have my extra set because I just sold them..
Old 02-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by waizzz
On a side note, looks like you will need to find someone else to make you a CF toilet and bidet combo.

Oh the humanity!!
Well I was going to buy that online anyways. If dikspeil ever finishes his tt
Old 02-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Well I was going to buy that online anyways. If dikspeil ever finishes his tt

That's gonna be awhile
Old 02-27-2010, 06:10 PM
aarantes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It has been raining like crazy... I sprayed the handles with detailer.. Even if I wash it with holy water it will still be shitty work....

I feel like finding someone that does good work now a days is hard to find

Jay we need to find someone that does amazing cf work because this **** isn't working
Old 02-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Ivory

Originally Posted by aarantes

Jay we need to find someone that does amazing cf work because this **** isn't working
Finding someone isn't the issue. It's the cheap work that is readily available that's got many people twisted about how much CF work cost. You get what you paid for. Simple as that.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:26 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by Ivory
Finding someone isn't the issue. It's the cheap work that is readily available that's got many people twisted about how much CF work cost. You get what you paid for. Simple as that.
You have no idea what your talking about.... He has done only about 8 or 9 pieces for me totalling over 1k in work.. You call that **** cheap? Do you have any Carbon Fiber on your car? My door handles cost me almost as much as my real Carbon Fiber roof..... Cmon, talk what you know.... I paid for quality.. Not crap..
Old 02-28-2010, 04:28 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

APSIS....
Old 02-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Z350Maniac

well that sucks...

the pics in the other thread were looking promising... Guess I need to remove that bookmark =(
Old 02-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by Z350Maniac
well that sucks...

the pics in the other thread were looking promising... Guess I need to remove that bookmark =(
Yep, remove it.......

Im still waiting on my door handle refund which he tryed to accuse me of ripping my own carbon fiber off... Im not sure how crazy that sounds but I would never hurt Carbon Fiber evaaaaaaaaaaar!!
Old 02-28-2010, 06:52 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

That sucks to hear, I was thinking about having some inteior stuff done by him soon, but after this, I think not.

3 pages in a thread made for him, and no reply?
Old 02-28-2010, 06:58 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
That sucks to hear, I was thinking about having some inteior stuff done by him soon, but after this, I think not.

3 pages in a thread made for him, and no reply?
He needs to refund me for the door handles because the pass handle is ****ed... There is nothing he can say to defend it.. Its his work and crappy work at that.. The proof is in the pictures.. I wouldnt make this **** up... Id rather have sick CF handles one time and be done with it.. Now I have to wait another month or so to have them redone in CF or some other material.. Ill prob have them done in Black Pearl coating...

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-28-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:01 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

I hear you, I can see from the pics it's tash. I always liked the work I've seen him do, but without a response to this, I can't believe he would treat me any better than this
Old 02-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Im prob going with APSIS next.. If you check out RotorsZ pics of his Carbon Fiber dash, its perfection!

Dang I am going to have to order that interior kit that is pure sex and if I didn't love my forged shift **** I would get that part also(first time I have seen CF on a stock shift ****)
Its expensive because they are replacing the parts!! No stick on bs!!

Originally Posted by max-hid
i did mine in 3m-dinoc cabon fiber vinyl and look sick!! i can post some photo if you want to see them..i like it more than paint black..
What? Your handles? Sure, post pic..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-28-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:32 AM
aarantes

APSIS....
Dang I am going to have to order that interior kit that is pure sex and if I didn't love my forged shift **** I would get that part also(first time I have seen CF on a stock shift ****)
Old 02-28-2010, 07:32 AM
max-hid

i did mine in 3m-dinoc cabon fiber vinyl and look sick!! i can post some photo if you want to see them..i like it more than paint black..
Old 02-28-2010, 08:05 AM
CustomCFCreations
Vendor - Former Vendor

Funny how the whole story never comes out...He tells it to make me out to be a liar, thief, and all around shitty guy...But that is exactly what i expected to see from him after dealing with him for the past few days...Now for the real story....Yes i messed up on his pillars, did i tell him i wanted to redo, absolutely....did he want me to...no he didnt...his words were "give me my money back and ill buy a set on ebay"...I wont argue with him so i refunded the money no questions asked...But yes i wanted to fix my f*ckup...HE chose not to.
Am I a bad business man for admitting my mistake and wanting to make it right? I think not!!
Now within minutes of getting all of these picture messages from him even after i knew about the problem and wanting to make it right, he tells me the hanlde is peeling...I found it very odd for the same problem to happen within days or a day of each other...and after all the nonsense (which no one on here really sees) from Jay I need to see the piece cuz i honestly wouldnt be surprised if he f*cked the handle deliberately...Ive been on here for years doing this work and its funny that 3 pages so far and 1 person tells how they liked my work...check my old name on here and look at the massive amounts of good feedback i got for my work...That is all i will say but everyone heard the true story...Am i human and do i make mistakes?? of course. Do i fix my mistakes...of course!!
Another funny thing...People know and Jay knows i do this as a side gig...This is not my full time job and i dont want it to be...I tell everyone and Jay from the get go this same thing....When i get parts from him its always no hurry cuz i have other handles on the car already. I even used my own parts off my car to do his pillars (i dont want any praise for this Jay, just stating a point). So he never sat without parts. And now all of the sudden the time he waited for my work is a huge problem. I love how peoples true colors come out when stuff doesnt go perfect.
People like Jay are the EXACT reason i stopped doing this work a while back...for every 100 pieces i wrap i MAY have a slight problem once in a while...but i have fixed and made good for EVERYTHING...
Keep up with the bashing in this thread Jay, it is fine with me...Have a nice day!

Last edited by CustomCFCreations; 02-28-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:13 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

You know what, it may seem crazy to you but when **** starts peeling someone will go over what you did more carefully.... Does that make any sense to you?

Meaning once I saw how both pillars just peeled off, I double checked on the Handles which were done about the same time frame.. And what do I see..... Peeling damn door handles....

You probably should stop doing this if you cant make right your wrong in any sense of the matter..

You totally ****ED up my B Pillars = I cant even throw an ebay sticker over it cause all the glue **** shows around it.... Thats why I asked you to replace them.. You said you would only refund me the money, ok..

Now I am just waiting on my door handle REFUND and Ill gladly send you back this crap work you did.. For another 80 Ill let you keep the handles..

BTW, its not bashing if you wouldnt answer my texts or tell me to stop texting you.. I told you Ill handle it my way then... Since you cant fix it.. Im sure you would have been better off just refunding me.. Being that your stubborn and cant accept the fact you ****ed up my parts we are in this situation.. Either way I do not care, I just want my refund for the shitty handle job.

Oh and its not a half story.. What did I leave out? That I didnt want your re try? No, I put that.. I dont want anything from you except my door handle refund.. Ill take all my business elsewhere.....

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-28-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:21 AM
CustomCFCreations
Vendor - Former Vendor

wow...thats a nice offer Jay. $80 and i get the handles back. Then youll have no handles to use on your car...I dont think its unreasonable for me to want to see that its a legitimate problem before i refund....I am sure any vendor on here would want the same. I have no problem refunding money. You know this since i did it so quick the first time...But i need to see the pieces first...Then ill even pay to mail them back to u after...but no refund til then...I guess im an @sshole for wanting this but thats how its gonna be...If thats not ok with u then i dont know what to tell u.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:22 AM
CustomCFCreations
Vendor - Former Vendor

BTW, its not bashing if you wouldnt answer my texts or tell me to stop texting you.. I told you Ill handle it my way then... Since you cant fix it.. Im sure you would have been better off just refunding me.. Being that your stubborn and cant accept the fact you ****ed up my parts we are in this situation.. Either way I do not care, I just want my refund for the shitty handle job.

Oh and its not a half story.. What did I leave out? That I didnt want your re try? No, I put that.. I dont want anything from you except my door handle refund.. Ill take all my business elsewhere.....
Texts and pictures at 7:00 on a saturday night...would u expect any other guy on here to deal with that nonsense when im trying to have a life and enjoy it...we can do business, but when i say i cant talk it means i cannot talk...monday thru friday at normal times seams a little better time for me.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Ill be showing you the new b pillars i had to purchase at the dealer and handles. Just to prove I am not peeling **** off..... Yea cause I want to buy the same **** over and over and over......

I have no life and need to peel **** off to get money back, but in the end my car looks like *** with ****ed up door handles and pillars..

DOES that make any sense to you? Lemme think this again.. I damage my car to get refund, yet it makes my car look like ***.. **** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Originally Posted by CustomCFCreations
Texts and pictures at 7:00 on a saturday night...would u expect any other guy on here to deal with that nonsense when im trying to have a life and enjoy it...we can do business, but when i say i cant talk it means i cannot talk...monday thru friday at normal times seams a little better time for me.
Sir, I may have text you maybe 5 times to show you pictures.. Good exaggeration.. Now that **** isnt going your way there is a problem with the texts..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-28-2010 at 03:18 PM.